1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

4AcreFarmer's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by 4AcreFarmer, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

-4AcreFarmer's JrGuard Application-
    --------------
    Personal Details

IGN:
    4AcreFarmer

How old are you:
    I am 13 years or age. I have permission from XxErisVenomousxX to apply.

What is your timezone (GMT):
    GMT-5 (CST)

How long have you played on CityPrison:

I have played CityPrison for a little bit now. Now I'm not 100% sure when I joined but I believe I joined around the middle of 2016 under one my alt accounts after seeing a YouTube video on the server.

How many hours a day can you guard for:
    With the school year in coming and as I have more things to do, its hard to tell. [School starts in a week or two for me.] I'm thinking I can play at least one or two hours a day, maybe a little more when I have time here and there. Sometimes none depending on what's happening in my life.

What is your current rank (Block):
    My current Block is I.

Do you have experience with prison servers:

In general yes, I have a little experience with prison servers. To be 100% honest I enjoy non-OP prison servers more than OP prison servers.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

Yes, in fact I do have a little experience with the guarding system and the guard ranks.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    Yes, I have read all of the server rules and I have a pretty good idea of my way around the prison.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

1.) Experience: Even though I have never been staff on this server I have played for a really long time. I was staff for about 2 months on a friend's server, so I guess you could say I have a small bit of experience as staff. I have also played the server for a really long time which gave me a lot of experience and chances to see how the Guard system works.
    2.) Maturity: Its been a few months sense my last application, I believe I wasn't ready for staff at that point when I applied, but over the last past months I think I have matured a lot. I would consider myself as a serious mature person.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    I have Discord, and a microphone. I did for some reason uninstalled TeamSpeak awhile back. If I absolutely need to go get TeamSpeak again I gladly will.
    Discord: 4AcreFarmer#0863

Additional Info:

I would like to put out the fact that I am indeed dyslexic, but this shouldn't be a problem for applying for staff.

Questions

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

Enchanted Weapons:
    Standard Players: 10 Minutes Jail Time.
    Donor/God/Platinum: 5 Minutes Jail Time.
    Legendary/Titanium: 2.5 Minutes or 2 Minutes 30 seconds Jail Time.

Non-Enchanted Weapons:
    Standard Players: 5 Minutes Jail Time.
    Donor/God/Platinum/Legendary/Titanium: 2.5 Minutes or 2 Minutes 30 seconds Jail Time.

Golden Apples/Enchanted Golden Apples/Drugs/Dye:

Standard Players: 10 Minutes Jail Time.
    Donor/God/Platinum: 5 Minutes Jail Time.
    Legendary/Titanium: 2.5 Minutes or 2 Minutes 30 seconds Jail Time.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?

If A player suicides with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contrabands on or near a Guard you jail them for the correct time.
    Suicides with a lot of contrabands/Throwing a lot of items near or on Guard:
    Standard Players: 5 Minutes Jail Time.

Donor/God/Platinum/Legendary/Titanium: 2.5 Minutes or 2 Minutes 30 seconds Jail Time.
    Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Donor/God/Platinum Ranked players get their jail time cut in half to 5 Minutes or 2.5 Minutes depending on the contraband item.
    Legendary/Titaniu
    m Ranked players get their their jail time always at 2.5 Minutes.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

If they put the item or contraband in their PV or inventory, I will count down 5-1, if they don't hand it over I jail them for the correct time based of the item and their rank.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

If a player logs out of the server while a guard is counting down, you tempban them for 10 Minutes.
    If a player uses an alt account to "bypass" an account's jail time, they will receive one warning, then get tempbanned for double jail time.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?

Only Ties 1-2-3-4 can be be jailed. Guards can only be jailed off duty.
    Ties 5 and 6 cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

Only Enchanted Weapons can be taken in grinders.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

I would jail Donor, God, and Platinum Ranked players for 5 Minutes for holding an enchanted sword.
    I would Jail Legendary and Titanium Ranked Players for 2.5 Minutes for holding an enchanted sword.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

No, I may not PvP On-Duty or Off-Duty. The only way you can PvP as a guard is on an alt.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

No, a player cannot be jailed for having a drug effect.
    You can only jail them if you see the contraband in their hand, before they use it or put it in their PV.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

If a player picks up an item that a guard asks for, you stop the count down and begein a new count down asking the player that picked the item up to give it over.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

No, I am not allowed keep any items while On-Duty. Any item I get while On-Duty I must throw into lava or put into a Disposal sign.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

If I see a player that just logged into server, holding a contraband I should wait a about 4 minutes before taking any items from him.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

If I come find a Sugarcane Farm or a Cactus Farm in the overworld [DrugWorld], it's one of my duties as a guard to raid it with TnT or a TnT Stick.
    If I happen to come across a Sugarcane Farm, Cactus Farm, or Cocoa Bean Farm in the plot world I should report it to an Admin+ because these farms are only allowed in the DrugWorld.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

Line PvP is an rule breaking offense of this server's rules that mostly leads to a Kick or a TempBan.
    Line PvP is basically for the most part running into the PvP Zone and out of PvP Zone while hitting players in PvP and then going back behind the red wool line without getting hit. Basically 2 kicks, then a TempBan. Each Offence is double the time of the last one. For example Line PvP First Offence is 5 minutes, meaning that Line PvP Second Offence will be 10 Minutes. Line PvP Kicks reset every 24 hours.

Line PvP 1 = Kick
    Line PvP 2 = Kick
    Line PvP 3 - First Offence = 5 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Second Offence = 10 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Third Offence = 20 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Fourth Offence = 40 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Fifth Offence = 80 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Sixth Offence = 160 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Seventh Offence = 320 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Eighth Offence = 640 Minute Temp Ban
    Line PvP 3 - Ninth Offence = 1280 Minute Temp Ban

Tenth and Eleventh Offences are Perm Bans. But JrGuards For the most part do not need to worry about these types of offences.

Thanks For reading my
    JrGuard Application.
    ~4AcreFamer

#1 4AcreFarmer, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    Guard God Member

So detailed!
    This is a lovely application!
    I wish the best for you:)

+1

• Like Like x 1
  3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

I couldn't find any mistakes in this app and the detail and colour is very good! However, I havent saw you online for a while so I havent saw you welcoming, congratulating or helping players so it sorta seems like you've found out jailing is out and you've just applied for JrGuard because you wanna do it. Gonna stay neutral. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. PuRe illusionz

PuRe illusionz New Member

Hi it’s Rubix i want to become a sr guard because I would like to help you guys out and have some fun on the server. I’m 14 years old and in Rank F. I’m an easy going lad and easy to talk to. Thanks

5. Zilv28

Zilv28 Guard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

Hello @PuRe illusionz, it's nice to see you want to become Staff, but this is someone else's Application.
    Copy the JrGuard Format that you can find by clicking HERE and post your own Application in THIS section.

~ Zilv

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tomo905

Tomo905 New Member
    Support Titanium Member

7. Reece Liddelow

Reece Liddelow New Member
    Titanium Member

You are a all round nice guy mate. I have only seen a few grammatical errors in this application which is great news. Everything else is all good. Good luck for the very near future mate. +1

One thing I would recommend though is your play time, so you might want to work on that. Just a few more hours and you're all set :D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Tomo905

Tomo905 New Member
    Support Titanium Member

This is a Great App! I have not seen u on but you are on the other side of world for me.
    You would be a interesting addition to the staff team.

I will stay Neutral for now as I have not talked to you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

This... THIS...

10. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Premium Member

Please use your words

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ParadoxBrother

ParadoxBrother New Member

You're very helpful and have a lot to say on the forums, you do have a lot of advice to give other people on their applications which is really good. However, you might want to come on a bit more frequently and prove yourself to everyone before you get accepted. I for one see you being a good guard, but like all of us, we have things we need to work on. Everyone before me said it just as well, you should play just a little bit more! I'm going to stay neutral about this as well, but you do show a lot of potentials.

P.S., something that really helped with my application in basic spelling and grammatical errors and I feel would benefit you with your dyslexia is Grammarly. The basic version is free, and it's compatible with the website forums. I'm not the best with words and punctuation, but it's an excellent tool. It would help you with your first year of high school too, teachers get really picky about grammar!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dodo

Dodo Member

So... you get unbanned after idk what and u try to apply for staff. Don’t cha think u should wait a little longer ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Staff Member Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

-1. I just don't believe you are mature enough to handle the position.

Great application though!

Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Zilv28

Zilv28 Guard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

This application is very detailed.
    Although, I'm not sure if you are ready to get Staff yet.
    You haven't been around for quite a bit now, and I can't really tell if you changed.
    I'm sorry, but I'll have to
    -1 this.
    Good Luck.

~ Zilv

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

Thanks guys for all the support it means a lot. I'm looking for small details I might have missed. @ParadoxBrother I have never heard of Grammarly but I will take a look at it.

16. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

+1 because why the fuck not

• Like Like x 1
  17. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

Very nice application, and a nice player ingame. This man deserves staff.
    GOOD LUCK +1

• Like Like x 1
  18. XxEpIcXcReEpErXx

Premium Member

-1. As far as I've seen on the forums, you don't listen to anyone's opinions and don't take criticism. You always think you're right and can be incredibly immature a lot of the time. I just don't think I would trust you with the position, nor do I think you're ready for the position. I'd wait until you're 14+ and have matured, showing that you're ready to listen to others and not just yourself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. xxstarfire25xx

Staff Member Admin SrGuard Legendary Titanium Premium Member

Some of the guarding rules have changed, please update your application.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

I feel bad for saying it but tbh you dont listen, you dont understand simple stuff. Maybe wait a little longer -1 for now, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.