1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

_JustToxic's Application for ChatMod.

Discussion in 'Junk' started by CinnieLee17, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

IGN:
    _JustToxic

How old are you:

What is your time-zone (GMT):
    Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)

How long have you played on City Prison:
    Joined in 2015-16 , left and then returned late 2018 to present.

How many hours a day can you be on for:

Roughly 3-4 hours everyday, More on weekends 5-6 hours

What is your current rank (Block):
    P1-M

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes! It is the only type of server i ever play, and have done over the years i always come back to CityPrison.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks:
    No, But i am willing to learn to further better myself and always eager to learn.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation
    system, and the way the server works:

Yes.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant:
    Having experience over the years and always caring about the CityPrison community trying to help other players as much as possible!

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Discord Tag: _JustToxic#8824

Q1.

What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?
    Caps: 2 Written warnings, and then a 10 min temp mute.
    Vulgar: 2 Written warnings, and then a 10 min temp mute.
    Spam: 1 Written warning , and then a temp mute of 10 minutes.
    Excessive Spam: Instant mute of 15 minutes, No warnings.
    Discrimination: 30 min instant mute, No warnings.
    Harassment: If found excessively harassing another player, 30 min instant mute.
    Perm mute offense: 75 warns and 40 mutes in one month,
    24 warns and 12 mutes in one day,
    4 mutes for discrimination or harassment in one day,

Q2.
    How do I earn money?
    Mining and selling your ores at each individual mine, The Blackmarket is also useful in this.
    Quests are available at each warp to do and can earn you a considerable amount of money.
    Auction House available when you reach rank F to auction off items also another good way to earn money.
    Voting 5 times everyday will get you 5k (1k Each vote)

Q3.
    Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    The kit food option is available by typing /kit food in chat, this will give you 5 steak and is available to use every 5 minutes there are also animal farms available at every warp, fishing is also available and blackmarket.

Q4.
    How do I auction my sword?
    Make sure you are rank F before auctioning then have the item in hand /auc and place in, (how many of the item you want to auction) (starting bid) (increase bid) (time) (buy now price)

Q5.
    What are drugs?
    Drugs are dyes in game that enhance your abilities to PvP and Mine , available when you reach DrugDealer or to purchase at selected BM's
    List of drugs and their abilities:

Health - Green Dye (Instant Health)
    Hops - Orange Dye (Jump Boost)
    Teen Rocky - Cocoa Beans (Strength)
    Diver - Lapis (Underwater Breathing)
    Healer - Pink Dye (Instant Health)
    Super Speed - Ink Sac (More Speed)
    Baby Bat - Grey Dye (Night Vision)
    Steroids - Dark Green Dye (Haste)
    Fire Fighter - Red Dye (Fire resistance)

Q6.
    How do I vote?
    When in game type /vote and click the link in chat to open a seperate browser linking to the CityPrison voting page, out of game https://cityprison.net/vote to recieve 1k per vote plus a token that can be used for later rewards.

Q7.
    How do I get a plot?
    First of all a plot will cost 50k then you either have the choice of /plot auto (random selection of location of where your plot is) or /plot claim (means you have choice in selection where your plot is if not already claimed) also there is the option to donate for a 50x50 plot or a 10x10 if you want instead of the 50k

Q8.
    How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    Right-click the sign next to your cell and it will tell you how long you have left.

Q9.
    Why am I in jail?
    Jailed on the server means you did not hand over your contraband by an [OnDuty] Guard after the countdown examples of contrabands are enchanted armor and weapons , holding a golden apple or a drug.
    Donor players are allowed to wear enchanted armor but are restricted to everything else.

Q10.
    Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    Visit the forums at https://cityprison.net/bans/ and type in your friends IGN to view their ban.

Q11.
    Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    Unfortunately no, You are responsible for this item as furnaces are in public areas you could avoid this by using a furnace on your plot or in your cell.

Q12.
    How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?

You must first have a blackmarket stall rented out then use the correct format on the sign- IGN, [Amount]
    Buy- (Price$): Sell- (Price$)

Q13.
    How do I become chatmod?
    To become a chat mod you need to be 14 years or older, and have rank F on the server.. apply to chatmod by filling out this exact application in the best detail possible, after that it takes great patience and time for your application to be reviewed!

Q14.
    I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    Freedom in cityprison takes patience and time but yes there is an option to purchase donor ranks with your real money to assist you in ranking up easier/faster, or you can /donate for such ranks like DrugDealer which is the closest thing to freedom.

Q15.
    Who owns the server?

Owners: Ashour And Diamond_Rush1 , Theres also SrWarden: XxErisVenomousxX

Q16.
    Why is my name green in chat?
    Your name is green in chat because someone has @ Your IGN or has said 4 or more Letters of your name in chat which will highlight it and make it easier to see.

Q17.
    What are grams?
    Currently the in-game currency for CityPrison.

Q18.
    How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    A cell costs 500 grams per day to own, a black market stall to rent starts at 5k but depending the location of your stall will determine the price.

Q19.
    How do I escape?
    The closest thing to "escaping" is drug world , achievable by ranking up or donating to purchase the rank.

Q20.
    How do I report a player?
    You can report a player by going to the forums and making a post under the thread "report a player" Make sure you have sufficient evidence such as IGN, Time and date and a good description .. even some screenshots of chat, just remember to be patient and dont harass the player or staff after you have posted.

Q21.

I fell through the world can i have my stuff back?
    T4+ are the only ones that can give your stuff back even then there would have to be proof of what you had.

Q22.
    What are quests and how do I do them?
    In game, approach the NPC at the warp you are currently at and click on them they will have specific instructions of what items they require such as (x64 Cooked Pork) then you would go and get the item and go back to that exact NPC in return you will receive your reward.

Q23.
    Can I have OP?
    No, This is an offense asking for OP which will result in a 7 Day ban after being warned once.

Q24.
    Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    Enchanted items are allowed, however without donor ranking position they are contraband which can be jail able. Donor ranks may be subject to jail time also if a weapon is seen by an [On Duty] Guard.

Q25.
    Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    The only way to be unbanned is to appeal a perm-ban through the correct format on the forums and in the right thread type your post with this format IGN, time occurred, reason, why should you be unbanned, picture of screen logging in, and what server you were banned from, this will result in a T5 staff member deciding your appeal, if unsuccessful they will ask you to wait 3 weeks to re-appeal.
    A temp-ban however is different and they will only have to wait the designated time until the ban is finished.

Q26.
    Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?
    The /plot add function has someone added to your plot meaning they can only do things when you are online to have them trusted a T5+ staff member has to be online to trust them, even then its only a limited amount of players aloud to be added to your plot, a donation is required to have a player added to your cell.

Thankyou for your time in reading this, Any further feedback please do comment as i am not perfect and this application is far from it, and thank you PR099 and _Tradie for encouraging me to apply and to step out of my comfort zone i am excited and nervous as all hell! :eek::eek:

#1 CinnieLee17, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 7
  2. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member

Very helpful in chat and the best to talk to on discord! You have a great energy you bring to CP and disc. Would love to see you as staff. <3 Good luck! Although, I don't think you need it.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

Ayy big +1. You seem really chill and I really like the appeal (And its visually appealing, to me)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

Oops, a T4 can too ! :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bossing

Bossing Active Member

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Chatmod Titanium Member

Good luck bb!! +1

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

This app is pretty solid! You're very helpfull and always being nice! +1 for sure!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

You know I gotta give you a +1 old lady <3 Seriously though, the application looks great, and you are always online talking and helping people out. You even made me a brand new pick when griefing hackers yeeted me and all my items into oblivion. Good luck! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Solid Application.

All corrections necessary have been made. Responses are also fairly detailed so well done.

In recent trends people generally tend to flood their application with too much information, although its a good thing and it validates that you know what you are talking about however things begin to repeat and it becomes messy. So it's a nice change to see a short and snappy app. So well done ;p

Behaviour in game is also great. Always attending questions in chat. So really can not fault you there.

Just remember when creating BM signs, if you include a currency symbol ($), the shop sign will not work.

An example can be as follows:

<Leave Blank> (Sign Will Automatically Type Your Name)
    <QTY>
    <S(Amount) : B(Amount)>
    (S MUST Come Before B)
    <?> (A Question Mark Will Allow The Player To Place Their Item In A Chest For The Sign To Detect, Or Alternatively, You Can Right Click The Sign With The Desired Item.)

Other than that,
    +1, Good luck.
    - Tradie

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Nice application, pretty active and nice in chat.
    Good luck Toxic :D
    +

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

Ehh, I dunno...

Oh, who am I kidding? +1 :p

I like the look of the application. The colors aren't too flashy. It's nice and practical. Easy to read. I usually see you on Discord, so that's not an issue. Same thing with the server. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. PurplePigeon

PurplePigeon New Member

yes jk no jk yes. Just don’t perm ban me :p

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

This is the prettiest application I have ever seen anyone post on this website. +1

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

Well then you better behave on the server ! :D

Thank you lonely, i put alot of effort into the colour as it does make a difference! :eek:

• Like Like x 3
  16. CynicalEevee

CynicalEevee New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

Not gonna make a difference in anyones' mind, but -1. I don't trust it

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. BloofMeister

BloofMeister New Member

+1 well presented good job

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Xion

Xion New Member

+1 Always active, friendly and helpful in chat, and the application is thorough yet concise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. HARVVA_Mini

HARVVA_Mini YouTuber
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

Accepted! Welcome to the staff team mateyyyy <3 Great Application, good use of colour and detail!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.