1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by GUy, Mar 12, 2019.

?

One or two...

1. 1

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 2

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GUy

GUy New Member

IGN: GMyers
    How old are you: I'm 21
    What is your timezone (GMT): Eastern Standard
    How long have you played on CityPrison: I've been on the server for a month or so.
    How many hours a day can you guard for: Depending on the day. I am a Student-athlete and some days are really busy. I can play every day for at least two hours or so.
    What is your current rank (Block): I am currently in H block.
    Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes, I have always player Prison MC servers. Besides factions, I spent most of my time in the past years playing MC prisons.
    Do you have experience with guard ranks: Yes, I have been a guard on several MC prison severs.
    Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison: Yes, absolutely. I've had conversations with other players and guard to better understand the severs rules and how things work.
    What makes you the best guard applicant: I feel like I bring a different outlook to the guard position. I consider myself to be a fair and well-rounded person.
    Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, I have been on the severs discord multiple times.
    Additional Info: I think I would make an amazing guard for many reasons. I feel like a 6'6 light skin kid would make the best guard around lmao. On a serious note, I feel like I am a fair person and would understand what I would need to do to better the server and be a keen part of the community.

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    Enchanted weapons or weapons of any kind, in general, equals a five-minute jail time, In addition, Holding drugs or golden apples of any kind equal a ten minute jail time.

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    If a person Suicides with contraband items. You should give them a 15 jail time. If a person is throwing a lot of contrabands at a guard they should receive a 5 minute jail time.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Players who have Donor rank their jail time is Halved. The following ranks (Legendary & Titanium players their jail time is 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    You give them the proper jail time and take the item.

Take the items for said place, and give them one warning then a ban for double the jail time for jail evasion.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

It equals a temp ban for 10 minutes. Jail evasion quals 1 warning and then a ban for double the jail time.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?
    Admins, Commanders, and JrWarden+ Can not be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?
    No, while grinding you are safe to use swords.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

You can't jail a Donor for enchanted items. Same for Legendary and Titanium players.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

No

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

No, You can only jail them if you see the drugs.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

Throwing Contraband equals a five-minute jail so id assumes id be the same case here.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    No

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    Yes, Have contraband is a Jailing offense.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    Raid it and get rid of all the items.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

Line PvP is hitting someone, then running into a safe zone area. If someone is doing this Line pvping will result in a 2-minute kick followed by a temp ban. By using the command /kick Line pvp 1 and /kick line pvp 2 followed with /temp ban is the proper steps following line pvp. in addition Line pvp bans reset every 24 hours.

#1 GUy, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  2. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member

First you should specify the staff rank you are applying for in your title to make things easier. Also, this application could use a bit of work as more detail could be provided. I also never really see you on much and that could be an issue. I'm staying neutral for now but I'm leaning more toward a -1 than a +1 but when I see updates on your application and more activity I might change to a +1. Best of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jives203

Jives203 New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

For starters, you need to specify what you are applying for. If you do get staff where are they going to put you? Your application is also lacking a little detail. Your time played is another thing that stood out to me. I can't say that I've ever interacted with you in-game before either. I would recommend spending a little more time on the forums as well as in-game. That way you can get to know the community better and be a part of it.

I'm staying neutral until more updates surface.

I hope this helped! Best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

This application lacks a large amount of detail in my opinion.

Good luck though.

5. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Premium Member

Denied. You haven’t been on the server enough to be staff rn. Re-apply in 3 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.