1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Astolfo_12's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Astolfo, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astolfo

Astolfo New Member

Lets Begin This Amazing Journey...
    First i want to express to the CityPrison staff team how i feel about possibly becoming part of this amazing team! So if you haven't already noticed.. my names Astolfo_12, very experienced on servers whether its Bedrock to Java i got you covered. Now one thing i dislike about applications is bragging and explaining "how good you can be" so instead i would like tell you how good i am going to be, lets begin the application shall we!

My Terms Of Agreement & Understanding
    I Astolfo_12, agree in the statement "HELP"..
    Hearing, helping & hacking not allowed
    Eliminating those who chose to not follow and/or listen to the /warp rules (with fair warning before)
    Language in chats will be observed, Looking/Watching bad behavior, Listening to those who need it
    Policing in the right times, Policies.. staying up to code on rules/guidelines for staff
    This is my little pledge to you :), enjoy my application!

______________________________________________________________________________
    IGN (In Game Username):

Astolfo_12
    How old are you (age):
    Just turned 16 (Born 07/224/03)
    What is your time-zone (GMT):
    USA (Pacific 'California')
    How long have you played on City Prison:
    Lets admit my time here is rather low because i haven't had the time to have a PC in these past years. I found out about your server 7 months ago on a YouTube server review. In these past 4 days of me actually playing the "prison theme" i have.. lets rewind. When i first joined i really just joined for some PVP/combat. I then fell in love with Person (4 days ago) and went from Rank A-F in such little time. I have managed to play almost 6 hours a day.. yeah i know i have a problem. I have played the server for about 1-2 weeks but on my other account (SaltLegend) i have played a little longer. I just recently got into the whole having friends on the server thing (abbyproplays my best friend).
    How many hours a day can you be on for:
    This is a fun one! Well i would to be on the server 24/7 but sadly the human body is not a PC and simply does not run so long. I also have a lot of real life complications like taking my Drivers Test etc etc. This doesn't stop me from playing however. If i can play i will.. i can be on for 4 continues hours in the morning and scattered around the day for a couple of hours. I should be very active! BUt to be on point i would say 5-7 hours a day on weekends and 2-6 on schooldays and random on Fridays.
    What is your current rank (Block):
    I was confused by "Block". Forgive me if i answer incorrectly.. my current rank is F. I am still trying to to rank up to Mine G and i will actually be buying a rank pretty soon. Just saving up ya know ;)!
    Do you have experience with prison servers:
    I am 100% familiar with the "Prison" theme/concept. Prison always sounded dumb to me but now that i am actually getting to understand it more and play it i am beginning to love it so much! My understanding is that you are a prisoner trapped in a prison cell ranking up through the mine in a sense "we are escaping". Once you reached the max mine "M" i think.. you freely get to escape out side of the prison where there are usually drugs, boss mobs/op mobs, and land. That is my understanding and please do correct me if i am wrong as all servers can incredibly differ.
    Do you have experience with support/helper ranks:
    When i first started playing Minecraft (Minecraft PE known as BedRock Edition currentl) i was always fond of being a leader and being around high rolling people that are out going, creative, not bias or two faced just those who see with you not around or before you those who are your friends not someone who says well you cut the rope but you dropped it so you arent my friend someone who speaks with you not against you someone who accepts you for who you are not someone who needs to be changed to be there friend. I owned a MCPE server called "**********" (no advertising). I am very familiar with commands, software, acceptance you name it. I have worked for many famous servers/big ones. I have been fired for not being active on one but that was more of a "please reapply when you can be more active". But to answer the question yes i am very familiar with Minecraft and the plugins that come with it/ranks.
    Have you read all the server rules, understand the donation system, and the way the server works:
    When i first joined the server i was kicked for line pvp (hitting and running back into safezone). I was then told to read the rules.. we all learn someway or another. I then warped myself to the rules center and began reading. I understand the donation system and the buy craft the perks you unlock. The server works a little differently but for the most part quite playable. Maybe there is more to learn but as of now i am able to play, not ask for any help, abide by the rules, and have some fun!
    What's your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Straight to the point - Discord - LoHud#8415 - i don't have a mic but yes i am able to VC.
    Additional Info:

My Names Astolfo_12 and i am a ready to learning machine.. i just love the sense of being part of something and helping out. Recently i have witnessed players calling other players "cokcheads", "fa********" ect. But there are really not to many staff on at these times. I've been told some pretty bad language and i do understand that "WTF" is a abbreviation and is not a ban-able or warn able offense. I simply wish to be fake "afk" and observe the server chats and really just put those who deserve to be corrected. Its simply not fair for one to be called such vulgar language and yet whom gets away with it. Its not acceptable i my opinion. So in conclusion i would like to help relieve some stress and watch and correct those in wrong. That's my take on all of this.
    Some Fun Exciting Questions:
    Question 1. "What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute"? If someone is spamming non stop without stopping and just simple does this to begin with then they get a 15 minute instant mute. (Excessive Caps, Characters, Language, Plain Spam). If someone is spamming just your usual then you will be given a warning then if a 10 minute mute if broken again. If someone is cussing, being vulgar you will give them 2 chances/warns before giving them there 10 minute mute for the third infraction. IF SOMEONE IS USING CAPS WAYYYYY TO MUCH THEN YOU WILL GIVE THEM 2 WARNINGS THEN ON THE THIRD INFRACTION A 10 MINUTE MUTE. Only TWO WORDS are to be allowed in caps. You need to cut out half of the vulgar language like shut the f**** up. Adding a K strongly shows the aggressive tone. Making bad words look seperated like "d o n k e y" is not acceptable but really looks cool.. just dont do it! Also dont try to look like a bad*** by typing like "hEY yuu GUYS".. don'T DO it! And last spam is identified as 3-4 times of the same message in chat (not two that occurs from ping latency 'yeah..').

Question 2. "How do i earn money"? Sometimes players are really nice.. yeah noo. So basically to earn some instant cash you can complete the quest in the mines to earn BIG rewards. You can sell your ores, cobblestone and basically anything you mine in the mine is sell able. Using the BM can really help you also (blackmarket). To go there just type /warp bm or /warp black market. You can vote to get 1000 USA + a token which can also e used at /warp tokens by left clicking the middle sign and buying stuff in the chest GUI shop. Also it doesn't hurt to sell your items and make even more using /ah for help or just /ah sell and it will sell the selected item you are holding. Also.... you can make $$ by making deals with players and then manually paying you.. would avoid that though!

Question 3. "Where do i get food"? "Will i starve?" No worries.. no one will be starving on this server! You can type /kit food for some nice steak! Or just rank up to a decent mine and farm the pig farm :D. But seriously try /kit food!

Question 4. "How do i auction my sword"? Well i kinda already explained but if you do /auction it wont really help you.. soo we wanna use /ah (auction house) and use /ah sell (price). It will sell the item you are holding. ALSO quick report issue for auctions.. if you cancel your auction you dont get your item back. :{..

Question 5. "How do i get a plot"? Normal plot commands basically.. so try using /plot help all for all the commands. You will also need $50,000 if you want a plot. And you need to type /plot claim to claim your plot. Type /plot add to add a friend and /plot accept or /plot deny to accept/deny someone. And /plot remove to remove someone. Please do correct me if i am wrong!

Question 6. How can i tell how long is left on my cell? Im going to be 100% honest with you i have no clue. I have never been jailed and dont get what that is? Jail as in you break the rules and a staff types /jail <user> <jail#> <length> or as in make a jail and jail people lol idk.. but i understand how to jail players and stuff for breaking rules. Also i would assume to view the length left for your jail time would be on the hotbar, scoreboard, chat, or you type a command to view it.

alright i apologize in advanced but i messed up the order of this..

Question 7.
    "How do i get drugs"? Havent made it this far but im pretty sure you can start Selling them when you escape. And im pretty sure you love them then they kill you. At least to my knowledge.

Question 8. "How do i vote?" cityprison.net and click the vote tab. You can vote 5 times a day, TopG, Planet Minecraft, MP server, Minecraft Server list.. really easy and also gives you rewards!

Question 9. "Why am in jail?" Because you did something bad and got jailed. Also there should be a reason near scoreboard or hotbar.. im also not 100% familiar. Part of becoming staff is to learn new things so i will be glad to learn this!

Question 10. "How can i see how much left on my ban" Your friend can try to join the server and it will display the length of the ban and how much longer you have left on it.

Question 11. "Someone stole from my furnace.. can you get it back!" Well that's kinda of a problem that solves itself. I would give the player maybe some of his items back from my own inventory, not creative.. but i would ask the guy who took it to nicely give it back. If he doesn't then take it InVSee maybe but actually that's your fault for not watching it.

Question 12. How do i make a black market buy or sell sign" Line 1 is your name so line 2 will be the amount your buying/selling, then a S or B on line 3 with the price after it. Then the item on line 4. Done! Making a BM cost $5000/day and is displayed in vacant markets.

Question 13. "How do i become chat mod?" Must be at least 14 year old of age. You need F rank and need to apply like me :D on the forums using the city prisons template!

Question 14. "I hate this can i buy my freedom?" NO! Jk yes you can. Type /donate to get a idea on what rank you want to buy on the buycrat.

Question 15. "Why is my name green in chat?" Donator ranks get custom color names! You can buy chat color. But you also get that from someone saying your name in chat :)!

Question 16. "Who owns the server?" Ashour253 runs this amazing server!

bathroom break everyone! Alright welcome back and keep going your almost done!

Question 17. "What are grams" The games currency "grams".

Question 18. "How much does a sell cost.. how much does a bm cost" A cell cost 500/day. A plot cost 50k once. And bm cost 5000/day.

Question 19. "How do i escape?" Rankup to Mine M or buy your way through.

Question 20. "How do i report a player"? Go on the forums and click "report a player".

Question 21. I fell through the world can i get my items back?" No.. there were so many warnings to put your items away.. not our issue. Unless it was a glitch.

Question 22. "What are quest?" You can tap on the the villager near the mines, pvp area and begin! Also type /quest for your quest.

Question 23. "Can i have OP" You cat unless the Owner gave you it lol. All ranks are non OP i think unless you are VERY trusted. The answers a NO.

Question 24. "Enchanted Items" You need to have the mine e unlocked to start enchanting. And yes you can if you buy a donor rank you also get access to anvils!

Question 25. "Unban my friend" A ban is a ban so not gonna happen. Your friend can tell you by joining the server and seeing how much longer. If it was a false ban please submit to us and have him appeal.

Question last! Can a player be added to my plot or cell? YES they can! /plot add <name> /cell add <name> correct if wrong!

This was an amazing form to right.. one of my longest. I have spodded some typos so sorry as i am not American and my English isn't always spelt right but i still understand it. Thanks and enjoy my form.. i took a lot oF work and really hope i can make difference for the team!

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

Question 16: Who owns this server you left off Co-owners Diamond_Rush1 and XxErisVenomousxX

You were swearing in chat earlier when ECL and I pvped against you, it was quite immature if I'm honest.
    A good app, lots of information but it's a
    -1 from me seeing how you acted earlier.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

First of all, you are extremely immature. Stealing from player’s plots is not a staff like behaviour. Let alone all the recent warnings you are gaining.

The questions in this application are all completely wrong. You are required to write out answers including the correct punishments if applicable. Your answers also need to be more formal. For example don’t include things like “jk”.

It’s an application like honestly.

Not only that, you have only played for less than a week. The recommended play time before applying for staff is around 1-4 months.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Member

I was not aware of this careless behavior in-game but i believe that you can make the effort to change that so long as this app stays up. Prove us wrong about you. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

Yeah, NAH
    You were being really disrespectful and hurt my very very sensitive feelings :(
    Also you kinda role played fucking someone on the server in chat might not exactly be against the rules but can't really say it's staff like behaviour. Think of your actions kiddo.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Astolfo

Astolfo New Member

I see lol. Sad part is I never really cussed. I was really trying to save your asses from people breaking the rules whitch happens alot. But hey It took me 45 minutes to create this application so that sucks but whatever. I quit the sercer. I just cared about helping. Sorry for wasting half of your time. Isnt my loss.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Astolfo

Astolfo New Member

I have played for 2 months nice try. Maybe read. My application

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

Eris isn't a Co-Owner.

9. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

I’m just stating my opinion man. I did actually read the application and playing for around 1-2 months, on and off, still isn’t enough time before applying in my own personal preference.

Using vulgarity within responses to your own staff application is not acceptable. There also isn’t excuses for swearing in the chat and excessively spamming.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

This app be like:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Member

Sorry to hear that..
    By all means, there are many different ways you can still help. You can answer a few questions in chat for other players, welcome new players, congratulate those who have ranked up, etc. You don't have to be a staff member to help out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

I try to keep my application reviews completely professional, but I have some things to say with this one.
    -You break rules on the server CONSTANTLY, I feel like you may not even know them.
    -You get very rude and toxic to people super easily.
    -You begged to be staff the first time you joined, and you've only been on the server a few days.
    -You have lied about your age multiple times, telling me once when you were gonna apply that you were 17, then later saying "I'll be 18 in 3 years", and now you're "16."
    -You never welcome new players or answer any questions.
    -You just lied in the replies saying you've played a few months. I welcomed you to the server AT MAX 5 days ago. Nice try.

I could go on and on. To me, this honestly feels like you read other applications to get the information, as you do not reflect actually knowing that information when you play on the server. The application looks at best average on the surface, but your actions do not.

#12 Bubbywolf15, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

Denied. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this application. I can tell you really tried to your best ability at answering the questions. If you really want to help I think you should take the constructive criticism provided by the players above me into deep consideration. Re apply in 3 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.