1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Attempt 3.. #unBanter

Discussion in 'Junk' started by TheBanterGamer, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBanterGamer

So apparently we don't get to defend our cases anymore.
    "I know what I did" yes I do in fact, I know I haven't doxed anyone.
    If I have, please show me proof of this. ( I know there is none that's why you're trying to avoid this.)

Give me the opportunity to defend myself and you'll see I didn't dox anyone. That is, if you're not just looking for some lame excuse to keep me banned. I bet the staff knows that I didn't dox anyone too. But as I said ; if I have, please show me.

Enjoy.

IGN: TheBanterGamer
    Time occurred: Somewhere last night idc
    Reason: Apparently Doxing.
    Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't Dox, obviously.
    Picture of your screen logging in: https://gyazo.com/a5ab28aa2506d6abbe00efca4054398b
    What server were you banned on: Prison

If you've got proof of me Doxing / Threatening to, please show me. For all those who have trouble understanding simple words, I'll try and let Wikipedia explain what Doxing actually is. I'll mark the big boy word that you need to see.

Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents),[1] or doxxing,[2][3] is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcastingprivate or identifiable information (especially personally identifiable information) about an individual or organization.[3][4][5][6][7]

The methods employed to acquire this information include searching publicly available databases and social media websites (likeFacebook),hacking, and social engineering. It is closely related to internet vigilantism and hacktivism.

Doxing may be carried out for various reasons, including to aid law enforcement, business analysis, extortion, coercion, harassment, online shaming, and vigilante justice.[8][9]

If you want to see how I got the information I can easily show you.

First to show me BROADCASTING any personal info to the public gets 100k! <3

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bossing

Bossing Active Member

If banter did anything show proof otherwise Im not just gonna take your word for it. If there is proof show it, otherwise I vote unban

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. TheBanterGamer

Simply them refusing to show proof tells us enough.. If this gets blocked without showing proof one more time, I'll show proof (of course with personal details blurred).

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ashour

Ashour Need help? PM me! OR email me at "[email protected]"
    Staff Member Owner Forum Admin

Wait why would you blur it out if it's not a dox and nothing is wrong with it?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. cfcryan

cfcryan New Member

this server is ruined #unbanbanter grimmer is shit and he toggles

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. BloodyTiger421

BloodyTiger421 Active Member

Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents), or doxxing, is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting private or identifiable information (especially personally identifiable information) about an individual or organization.

Broadcasting

No one so far has given evidence of him broadcasting the information. So thus far, it is not doxxing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. cfcryan

cfcryan New Member

ikr

8. ThomasGoldie

ThomasGoldie Member
    Titanium Member

Should get unbanned if there is no proof. if there is post it in the comments if you have proof

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. TheBanterGamer

@Ashour as stated above and way before. I have never broadcasted any personal information to anyone but the person in question. This is not doxing. This is not illegal. This is simply information he has in his skype profile and I brought it to him in a different way. I have never (and still haven't) released any of his personal info to anyone BUT him. I repeat this is not doxing.

So as to answer your question : I would blur it out, because if I didn't, I would actually broadcast his personal information. Hope you understand this now

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Da_Kwazywabbit

Da_Kwazywabbit New Member

+1 as always
    Just post some evidence of Banter Doxing *Broadcasting to the Public* the information!
    Its pretty simple either he did or didn't.
    Unban #DoTheRightThing

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Bossing

Bossing Active Member

This may not be the place to talk about this but I just wanna say real quick that if banter is getting a perm ban for something like this why is a player like grimmer ( a hacker that has hacked multiple times, flown in drug lord which ruins the experience for other players by raiding farms that took them days to make by flying. And let's not forget he duped) not banned. Instead of banning banter ( still haven't seen any proof he did something wrong) why don't you ban a player that deserves a ban with " no appeal/ don't buy unban" like Grimmer.
    Unless the reason you don't give grimmer a perm ban is because he like the money he gives from buying unbans.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Ashour

"in a different way " so essentially implying someone not to fuck with you or they're getting there information dropped seems acceptable?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Da_Kwazywabbit

Omg were finally at the truth!, You've just admitted he didn't Dox! That is not doxing he didn't release that info to anyone but Grimmer.!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. TheBanterGamer

@Ashour
    This is clearly your fault assuming things. If you look closely at the "proof", you'll see he's in D. I'm in there too. He's constantly crossing me / trying to annoy my screen / pushing me into PvP. I never said he shouldn't fuck with me. All I'm saying is to stop crossing me which was very annoying. Also I'd really like to see me saying the sentence "stop fucking with me or you're getting your information posted". I know you can't because I never said that. Don't assume things because he said it. I can show you multiple pictures of him gloating that I'm banned. I would absolutely not be surprised if he lied a lot with showing the "proof. But as I said, if you want people to believe you.. show actual proof of me Doxing / threatening to dox. As you can read above, the crossing me was literally crossing. Also, I never said I'd share his information to anyone. If I have show me proof, I know you can't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. TheBanterGamer

So that takes away the actual doxing. Just admit you guys were wrong, I'm not mad at all, I just didn't dox and I know it, and as everyone here knows, you know it too.

16. cfcryan

cfcryan New Member

that is true grimmer is ruining our experience actually he raided me today and I seen
    him fly even tho I have no proof its true

17. Ashour

Omg, If you don't stop posting on this thread in going to have to drop your information such as your address and Facebook profiles etc.

/not serious

Is this acceptable? Because if it is then we should allow people who threaten to ddos the server and players to still play!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Da_Kwazywabbit

That's borderline harassment and is mutable not a perm ban for doxxing. All my info can be retrieved from google just saying lol

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Ashour

We don't condone such threats doesn't matter who is receiving the threats or whomever is sending them. Absolutely not appropriate. He should know better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. TheBanterGamer

Show me a threat I made to dox him then? I never said I'd drop his information. All I did was msg him his own name & hometown as it says on his skype profile on which he added me. Never have I said that I'd tell anyone? (If I have, as I've said, please do reveal!). Also, I feel like you're constantly changing the actual ban reason. It went from doxing to threatening to dox now. I haven't done both and I there's proof of me not doing that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.