1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Ban appeal for 'DeckedJr'

Discussion in 'Junk' started by DeckedJr, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:01 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeckedJr

DeckedJr New Member

IGN: DeckedJr
    Time occurred: 10-1-2018
    Reason: Hacks-Kill aura, crits, reach
    Why should I be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I did not do it intentionally, this is a shared comp and my brother hacks. But I take full ownership of him using it and me mistakenly using it. I promise it won't happen again as I have bought him an account. I'm not into hacking in a block game or just about any games. I'm sorry about my silly actions. Please take this appeal into consideration as I love CityPrison and want to use it further. Thanks for taking time to read this !
    Picture of your screen logging in:
    What server were you banned on:
    Cityprison

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    Titanium Member

You have admitted to having hacks and took ownership of the what your brother has done which earns my respect! +1! Good luck!

3. DeckedJr

DeckedJr New Member

Thanks ItzRubix_

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator Premium Member

So you just logged on to your Minecraft, jumped into PvP and started wandering “Oh wow, I’m hitting everything right now and I’m not even clicking or moving my mouse”. Wouldn’t that be where you’d stop and realise you’ve accidentally got your brothers hacks on?

I’m sorry but I just find that hard to believe, nobody “Unintentionally” hacks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    Titanium Member

Reasons why I love @Dat1Porkchop :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator Premium Member

Me making typos? No way! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. DeckedJr

DeckedJr New Member

Lo
    Look Porky I jumped into PvP and pressed Z to use Optifine My brother's hotkey for killaura is Z so I have no idea what I was doing I have no idea how to work hacks so I had no idea until later that day. You can believe it or not. Just note that I've never hacked before and don't really see a point in it. I'm sorry that you don't believe what I'm saying and you don't have to.

8. Fluroheart

Fluroheart Member
    Staff Member Admin Member

Okay to start off its good that you admitted to hacking BUT I am not buying the fact you didn't know what you were doing. I was watching you for a while before i had to get off and asked KimKat to watch you. I went to where you were pvp'ing as i had someone report that you were cheating and when you saw that I was there you stopped. It wasn't until I went to my hiding spot for a while and you asked in chat where I was which I did not respond to that you started hacking again. You blamed lag for your reach and said you were just kicked for flying (due to lag) whenever you were kicked by anti-cheat. Telling the truth that you were hacking is great but lying in the same sentence is very counterproductive and wont get you very far.

9. DeckedJr

DeckedJr New Member

I admit to hacking. I was kicked by anticheat and for flying as well though. It has also happened quite when I pvp I lag so bad I fly, teleport and reach, alot of the reach was from the client though. I admit to everything and don't want to lie about anything. I asked where you fluro because I needed to ask you something. But anyways.

10. DeckedJr

DeckedJr New Member

Just know I'm sorry and It will NEVER happen again.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. ruiy

ruiy New Member
    God Member

replying and/or posting frequently will be seen as b00sting, so try to keep it to a minimum as this can result in your appeal getting deniedededed, just a heads up :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 New Member

I had my suspicions buddy boy...

13. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

Next time do not lie please. The only reason you admitted this time was because you were backed up and were proven wrong.

14. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 T4 Staff
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

Based on the comments and how you chose to respond to the situation, I think you need a little more time to think about what happened. Re-appeal in 3 weeks.

Denied.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.