1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more!
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support and donate! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Antoni Kowalski, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antoni Kowalski

Antoni Kowalski New Member Member

IGN: KidPoker
    Time occurred: 01/07/17
    Reason: Bypassing a ban (Wickay) (I was previously banned for autofishing)
    Why should you be unbanned:

Without trying to make this extremly long and sound fake, I will start off by saying what I got banned for. Originally I got banned on my account Wickay for auto fishing... Without saying too much about this I really regret making this decision. This was so dumb of me since it barely even improved my position, however this is nothing to be arguing about (cheating is cheating). Although it perhaps doesn't affect others directly, it does give me a slight edge, an unfair advantage which is still absolutely punishable. I really enjoy cityprison, by far the greatest prison I played in lately simply due to the fact that I hate "op prisons". This is a well made and organized classic-prison server, mods/admins are very active and the community is pretty helpful. I am not saying this to make you, mod's and admin(s) feel a certain way. I genuinely think this is a solid server and is the most optimal for me, that's why I chose to play on it for so long and even pay real-life money for it. Because of this I really wanted to keep playing, I went onto another account. Instead of just appealing I made yet another silly mistake since it's much easier to hop on another account, than to write a whole appeal and wait for you to get unbanned, if you ever will. Summarizing I do think I should get unbanned and deserve a second chance since I did not commit a serious act, like duping, which really hurts the community thus the server. I really wish I could play on this server since I really enjoyed my countless hours in the past weeks and just hope I could continue working my way up through the blocks, this time 100% fairl.. I also just wanted to say sorry to the community since I did cheat and become "better" (as in higher block) unfairly. I can not stress this enough that I would love to have another chance at playing on cityprison and if I ever would, thinking about any sort of cheating wouldn't cross my mind. Now I know some people are/will be angry I did such a thing but I fully agree with you since I also would hate playing on a servers with people who made decisions like me, since they some times don't change. However wether you trust me or not I am absolutly serious when saying I will not cheat again, cheating is mainly cheating yourself.

Picture of your screen logging in: [​IMG] http://imgur.com/a/WqlLU
    What server were you banned on: CityPrison (Prison)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. _oscar_

_oscar_ Member Prestige-2 Titanium Member

yay now everyone has depth striders.... you and your alt have sold like 5 pair of d3, mending books and you even tried to sell frost walker 2 for 80k. Well there goes the rarity of those enchantments

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Antoni Kowalski

Mending books? I sold 0 mending books, 1 frost walker, 1 depth strider. Please refrain from making wild guesses about what I have since most of it is not true :)

4. _oscar_

_oscar_ Member Prestige-2 Titanium Member

Me myself have seen you and "Wickay" selling more stuff than you are telling..

5. Antoni Kowalski

Look fam I dont wanna turn this thread into us fighting how much I sold but I did not sell any mending books, one frost walker 2 and depth strider books. You must of seen me announce/say i'm selling something but it never got sold. Now of course I sold more than i'm telling because I sold all kinds of items (like books and tools with enchants) that I also grinded and enchanted or bought for which I will never remember all. Of course you probably don't have any screens but if you do I would gladly want to see them :)

6. Chaos53

Chaos53 Member Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

I believe the amount is redundant, you said (I'd quote but I'm on my phone) it doesn't affect players but Oscar's point is that it greatly affects players who wish to profit off of fishing legitimately because you'll damage the economy of these rarer enchants which does hurt the community actually.

7. Antoni Kowalski

With all the respect Chaos53, I clearly said "it perhaps doesn't affect players directly". Directly means literally directly with them first, so like kill aura for example. This however affects them indirectly which means it affects something else first then the players. Autofishing affects the economy then the players. I absolutely agree with Oscars point that it does damage the fishing/treasyre item economy however I don't agree with him saying I sold tons of books/items like mending books. Of course I sold a lot but it surely is all under 500k (not counting x2 god bows that I still had to combine with my bows/grind some). Sorry that you and Oscar got the wrong impression by me saying that it doesn't affect players that much or at all even. I meant to say that hands down it doesn't affect it even near as something like duping where a legendary person, like me who sells diamonds for 200, would dupe a stack of diamond blocks 5 times he would have close to 600k. Then he could buy items and make the items less rare. Same thing goes with xray but on a much larger scale. Currently I have slightly over 1m if you, mods/admind/community, I could just reset my bal. 1m is easily at least double of what I earned from autofishing. I was saving so I could rank up to DL (750k) but I will gladly make my money now fairly, if of course I would get unbanned anytime soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. JustinTTTT

JustinTTTT Active Member Titanium M-Block Member

If you really did take advantage of the system and sold millions in books as other players previously have stated, then I would suggest just resetting your balance and all the items you have in order to start over and still keep your legendary rank. It's also not necessary to bypass which only makes your appeal worse than before. Just do a full reset as a punishment if what he did was really that severe.

9. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member Prestige-2 Titanium Premium Member

The question is do we want a racist toxic player in our community? It's funny to me that a few hours after being muted for racism he gets banned for something else? Also bypassing wasn't clever. -1

10. Antoni Kowalski

First regarding to JustinTTTT I did not sell millions in books and noone has mentioned that. But I would be more than happy to reset everything since starting all over is also kind if fun. Second regarding to owen1445 1) I got banned the next day after getting temp banned for muting and 2) I got banned for racim in auction because I got that item and didn't know I would get temp banned for 30 min.

11. owen1445

Ahh but the intent was there. The name on that bow was disgusting and so are you.

12. Antoni Kowalski

Ya see that is perfectlt fine it's your opinion, I don't have a problem with that. I do however when you and others write false information like me getting banned a few hours after temp banned for racim, like I sold mending books, etc. If you don't want me to get unbanned I fully respect your opinion but write your opinion not false information please.

13. owen1445

Alright a day after this idiot was banned for racism he thought he liked being banned and decided to try something even more stupid and auto fish. He's toxic in chat and a racist, doesnt deserve an unban

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Bossing

Bossing Member Member

He appears he feels sorry. He doesn't have any previous bans and he did put a lot of time and effort into appealing.
    It's a +1 from me.

15. Antoni Kowalski

@owen 1) I did not think I like being banned. 2) Someone named that bow like that and I did not want to waste xp to change it however this was a big mistake and I fully regret it (since I did promote racism and now that I think about it I fully regret it. 3)I never got even a warn of being mean/toxic to another player (except that one time with racism) so I would argue I am not a toxic person, more of a dumb person that obviously made mistakes. I really want to change and I will never do anything similar again. Everyone makes mistakes and I think I deserve another chance. I understand that you are highly against racism and I respect that. But what was done was done now I will not promote racist or toxic. Next time mod sees me racist or promoting racism I can get perm banned.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  16. Antoni Kowalski

Thank you, I appreciate that at least one person believes in me and supports my appeal :)

17. Rave After Rave

Rave After Rave Active Member Member

Makes me wonder who's actually toxic?

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. muddytiger16

muddytiger16 The Great Tiger God Premium Member

I believe everyone should have a second chance. +1

19. Antoni Kowalski

Thanks fam, appreciate it :)

20. Chaos53

Chaos53 Member Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

Oh I did forget to say +1 I just wanted to bring up Oscar's point, I do believe you should get a second chance mate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.