1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

BennySpeedz's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by PresentMeProud (RevSanta), Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Green = Question
    Blue = Answer

IGN:
    BennySpeedz

How old are you:

I am currently 11 years old.

What is your timezone:

My timezone is Eastern Standard Time (EST).

How long have you played on CityPrison:

I have been playing CityPrison for 4 - 5 years.

How many hours a day you can guard for:

On weekdays I can guard for a minimum 2 hours and max of 5. Weekends minimum of three and max of 6.

What is your current rank (Block):

I am currently in G-Block.

Do you have experience with prison servers:

Yes I do have experience with prison servers. About 3 - 4 years ago I played on a private prison server with my friends.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

Yes I have experience with guard ranks.. or at least something like it. We called them JailWatchers but it is very similar.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

I have recently been constantly going to /warp rules and checking over them day, after day, after day. I think I know my way around prison fairly well and should suit me well in this position.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

What makes me the best guard applicant? A couple things. I love to have fun and goof around. Just not on the job. I need to make sure everything I'm supposed to do gets done. I like to joke around and have fun with people as long as it follows the guidelines. I need to make sure I am mature and not doing anything I should not do. Guards should be here to help players, new to old and make sure everything is working out. They make sure nobody is with-holding a contraband to making sure theres no line-pvp.

Do you have discord and teamspeak (Must have mic):

Yes, I do have them both and use TS about every day. I have a fairly decent microphone and have a new one on the way!

Additional Info:
    Thanks for reading my app so far!

Q1. What is the jail time for these items Swords, Bows, Drugs, and Enchants?

The jail time for non-enchanted swords is 5 minutes for normal players and 2.5 minutes for donors.

The jail time for enchanted swords is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors and 2.5 for Legendary and Titanium.

The jail time for non-enchanted bows is 5 minutes for normal players, 2.5 minutes for all donors.

The jail time for enchanted bows is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors, and 2.5 minutes for Legendary and Titanium.

The jail time for drugs and golden apples is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors, and 2.5 minutes for Legendary and Titanium.

Q2. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/chestkeeper, what do you do?

If the player when holding a contraband puts the item in his inventory or chestkeeper I will start a countdown 5 to 1 and if the player does not give it up I will jail them on their ranking, and if I receive the item it will be placed in a disposal sign or thrown in a lava bin.

Q3. Can you take swords from players in a mob farm, either enchanted or non-enchanted

Guards may not take non-enchanted swords from a player in a mob farm, although if it is enchanted they may take the item, as long as their on duty. If a guard is on an alt with no Guard ranking, they are free to play.

Q4. Are you allowed to PVP as a guard either on or off-duty?

Guards may NOT pvp on or off duty.

Q5. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

No, you cannot jail someone if they have the effects of a drug. The only way you may jail them is if they are holding the drug/contraband.

Q6. If a player is [$-block] and they have an enchanted sword, how long do they get jailed for?

A player with [$-block] gets a 5 minute contraband if they are caught holding an enchanted sword. After I have received the item I will place it in a disposal sign or throw it into a lava bin.

Q7. If a player drops his contraband item and another player picks that item up, what do you do?

If a player drops his contraband and another player picks it up I will start a new countdown from 5 to 1 and wait for him to give it to me. If he does not give it up he will be jailed depending on his rank. If he gives it to me I will place it in a disposal sign or throw it into a lava bin.

Q8. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself or friends?

No, a guard may not keep an item for himself. This is STRICTLY forbidden and will cause serious trouble. The only thing you do with a contraband after you receive it is place it in a disposal sign or throw it into a lava bin.

Q9. Are you allowed to take away contraband if the user just logged into the server?

If a new player is caught with a contraband they should be warned as they are not fully aware of the rules. The guard will then tell them about the rule and to be aware. They should tell them to check /warp rules.
    If they are caught again they will be treated like normal and hand over the contraband or get jailed.

Q10. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

If I come across a sugercane/cactus farm I would see that it is not in the DrugWorld. If it is on a plot I would inform a higher tier staff member and they would do what they need to do. If it is in the DrugWorld it would not matter as these farms are acceptable.

Q11. What is line PvP, and what do you do when you see someone do this?

Line PvP is when someone goes into pvp, attacks players, and runs back UNTOUCHED. This is live pvp. It is not acceptable and it is unfair. If I see someone performing line pvp I would kick them the first 2 times they do it. 3rd is a tempban for 5M, than 10M, 20M, 40M, 80M, 160M, 320M, 640M, 1280M, 10th is a Perm Ban with appeal, 11th Perm Ban No appeal. (Double ban each time)

Thanks for reading my application! I really hope that you enjoyed it.
    - BennySpeedz <3

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Staff Member Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

Application could use some more detail. Also it is a good idea to get permission from Ashour first before applying (if you have not done already). Good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Yes sir I do have permission from ashour. I did not know whether or not to include that.

4. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

___[Update]___

How old are you:

I am currently 11 years old.

Thanks for reading my application! I really hope that you enjoyed it.
    - BennySpeedz <3

I also noticed on question 11, I said "This is live pvp." I meant to say "This is line PvP". Sorry for the inconvenience.

How old are you:
    I am currently 11 years old, I do have permission from ashour to apply.

5. Rhidian12

Rhidian12 Well-Known Member

This looks like a great app! I only saw 2 small things:

Q9: What if it isn’t a new player that logs on? Like me?

Q10: Are you sure about Druglord?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

[UPDATE]

What is your time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) GMT - 4

Q9. Are you allowed to take away contraband if the user just logged into the server?

If a new player is caught with a contraband they should be warned as they are not fully aware of the rules. The guard will then tell them about the rule and to be aware. They should tell them to check /warp rules.
    If they are caught again they will be treated like normal and hand over the contraband or get jailed. If the player is not new they will have to hand it over or be jailed. Jail time depends on the rank of the player.

Q10. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

If I come across a sugercane/cactus farm I would see that it is a plot or cell. If it is on a plot I would inform a higher tier staff member and they would do what they need to do. If it is in the DrugWorld you are able to raid them and steal their drugs! DrugWorld has no claims and is completely vulnerable. Keep your drugs safe!

7. Rhidian12

Q10 is now correct, but Q9 isn’t entirely right. It would be rather unfair if people just logged on and immediately get jailed (honestly, who gives contrabands to guards :p )

8. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 Commander
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

__[UPDATE]__

Green = Question

Blue = Answer

New app form from NinjaXWaffles99.

IGN:

BennySpeedz

How old are you:

I am currently 11 years old, with permission from Ashour
    to apply.

What is your timezone (GMT):

My Time Zone is Eastern Standard Time (EST)
    (GMT) - 4:00

How long have you played on CityPrison:

I have been playing CityPrison for around 4 - 5 years. I am hoping to stick with CityPrison until a decade!

How many hours a day can you guard for:

My schedule is a little busy, but here is what I got.

Monday: Around 4 - 7PM (EST)

Tuesday: Around 5 - 8 (EST)

Wednesday: Around 3:30 - 7PM (EST)

Thursday: Around 4 - 7PM (EST)

Friday: Around 4 - 9PM (EST)

Saturday: Around 11AM - 4PM (EST)

Sunday: Around 11AM - 4PM (EST)

(These schedules on Sat. and Sun. will most likely change by an hour or two difference, due to my hockey games. Their times may change.)

What is your current rank (Block):

I am currently [G-Block]

Do you have experience with prison servers:

Yes, I do have experience with prison servers as I use to own one with my friends 3 - 4 years ago, and prison is what I stick around for most.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

I do have experience with guard ranks.. well very similar. On our server we called them "JailWatchers". Although these are very alike.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

I am constantly going to /warp rules many times a day, making sure I know what to do. I believe I know my way fairly well around the prison. So this should suit me well in this position.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

What makes me the best guard applicant? A couple things. I love to have fun and joke around with my friends. It's life! You just have to live it! I love to goof around. Just never on the job. If I have work to do I will not be fooling around. I can still have fun, as long as it follows the guidelines. A guard's job is to watch over prison, and PVP from hacks, to line PVP. I watch out for chat, and all that is happening. I answer questions if someone asks me something. I am not rude, and I will not break the rules. This is why I am the best guard applicant. ;)

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):

Yes, I have these 2 applications and a fairly decent microphone. I have a new mic on the way, and I am on TS quite a bit a day.

Additional Info:
    Thanks for reading my app! <3

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

The jail time for enchanted weapons, 10 MINS for a regular, 5 for a donor, and 2.5 for Legendary and Titanium.

The jail time for unenchanted weapons, 5 MINS for regular, 2.5 for all donors.

Jail time for drugs, 10 MINS for regular, 5MINS for donor, and 2.5 for Legendary and Titanium.

Jail time for golden apples, 10MINS for regular, 5MINS for donor, 2.5 MINS for Legendary and Titanium

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?

If someone throws a lot of contrabands at me or suicides with them on me, I will jail them. 5MINS for regulars, and 2.5MINS for all donors.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?

The jail time for donors are halved, and Legendary and Titanium are split 1/4. So if it is a 10M contraband for a regular, 5MINS for donor, 2.5MINS for Legendary and Titanium.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

If a player puts the contraband in his PV or Inventory, I will start a countdown 5 - 1, and if he does not hand it over I will jail him. If it is enchanted it will be a 10M if he has no rank, 5MIN if he has donor, and 2.5 if Legendary or Titanium.
    unenchanted? 5M for regular, 2.5 for donor. Drugs or Golden Apples? 10M for regular, 5M for donor, and 2.5 for Legendary or Titanium.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

If someone logs out during a countdown, it is a 10M tempban. Jail evasion is 1Warn, and than double the jail time and that time is their ban.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?

Admins and Commanders can be jailed, but JrWarden+ cannot.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

If it is an unenchanted sword you may not take it from them in a mob farm, if it is an enchanted sword you may take it from them. In a grinder you may take enchanted swords, but not unenchanted.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

If I were to jail a donor for an enchanted sword they'd be jailed for 5MINS, and 2.5MINS for Legendary and Titanium.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

On or Off duty no guard is allowed to pvp.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

You cannot jail someone if they have the effects of a drug, only if they are holding the drug.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

If the player that was holding the drug drops it and another player picks it up, I will start a new countdown from 5 - 1 on them, and if they do not give it to me, they will be jailed.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

I cannot take items from players and keep them for myself or friends. This is strictly forbidden and is exactly the same as being the person with the initial item.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

If a player just logged into the server I am not allowed to take away a contraband. I will inform them of the rule, and if they are caught again they will be treated like a regular player and get jailed on their rank, and the contraband.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

If I come across a sugercane/cactus farm I will inform a Tier4+ staff member so they may come and destroy it. If it is in the DrugWorld I do not need to inform a staff member.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

Line PVP is when you run into PVP, attack a player, and run back UNTOUCHED. This is line PVP. It is not acceptable and is unfair. If I catch a player doing this I will kick them the first 2 times. Than a 5M tempban, than 10M, 20M, 40M, 80M, 160M, 320M, 640M, 2280M, then a perm ban with appeal, next is a perm ban no appeal.

Thanks for reading my application! <3

~ BennySpeedz

10. Sman0305

Sman0305 Member
    Titanium Member

For this, only the enchanted items are 1/4 time for legendary and titanium, so for drugs and gaps, all donors would be for 5 minutes.

Same with this, drugs and gaps for all donors are 5 minutes.

What do you do with them?

Overall, nice application and you seem to know your stuff fairly well, just not about the donor jail times. Good luck!

11. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

UPDATE (AGAIN)

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

The jail time for enchanted weapons, 10 MINS for a regular, 5 for a donor, and 2.5 for Legendary and Titanium.

The jail time for unenchanted weapons, 5 MINS for regular, 2.5 for all donors.

Jail time for drugs, 10 MINS for regular, 5MINS for all donors.

Jail time for golden apples, 10MINS for regular, 5MINS for all donors.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

If a player puts the contraband in his PV or Inventory, I will start a countdown 5 - 1, and if he does not hand it over I will jail him. If it is enchanted it will be a 10M if he has no rank, 5MIN if he has donor, and 2.5 if Legendary or Titanium.
    unenchanted? 5M for regular, 2.5 for donor. Drugs or Golden Apples? 10M for regular, 5M for all donors.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

I cannot take items from players and keep them for myself or friends. This is strictly forbidden and is exactly the same as being the person with the initial item. The only thing you do with a contraband is place it in a disposal sign or throw into a lava bin.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reading again!

~ BennySpeedz <3

12. Sman0305

Sman0305 Member
    Titanium Member

Nice work on the update! +1 good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and MASSIVE support!

~ BennySpeedz <3

• Like Like x 1
  14. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Updates make the application a lot better! Nice in game and quite active! Good luck! +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Thanks! I appreciate it! @ItzRubix_

• Like Like x 1
  16. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback!

~BennySpeedz <3

17. Zilv28

Zilv28 Guard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

I feel like you're just trying to bump your application.
    This post wasn't necessary since no one has commented after your last message (On Tuesday).
    This is one of the worst things you can do in a staff application.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Philemon

Philemon New Member

I feel very good about your app +1 but I do think 11 is kinda young to be honest. If you get denied you should try again when your 12 or 13 to be real.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Rhidian12

If he is mature, has a good app, is nice in-game and has permission from Diamond or Ashour, I don't think that age would matter.
    Seeing that his app hasn't been denied I think he has permission to apply :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

Thanks for the support @Philemon! If I do get denied I may wait till I am 12 or 13 like you said. Thanks so much for all the feedback and support! Also thanks @Rhidian12 for being so supportive!

~BennySpeedz <3

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.