1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

BlitzChamp ban appeal (I deserved this)

Discussion in 'Junk' started by BlitzChamp, Aug 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlitzChamp

BlitzChamp New Member

I deserved it...
    I'm not gonna pretend I didnt hack. Infact I use a hack client called artisois and its $23 for premium. What you can do is xray/mine specific ores, kill auru (but it isnt even the real thing because all it does is plays as a mobile user.. it hits player by tapping them. It basically simulates mobile. Also it has auto clicker. And that's it!

Why did I do it and just why...
    Hacking is fun il admit it. I never intended to pvp hack but when I was put in a situation where I want to kill a person who is straight up being a dick.. then yeah.. also every person I killed I gave the items back. Doesnt make it acceptable I cab certainly agree on that. But i am not a hacker hacker I'm more of a dude who got bored of the normal minecraft so wanted to spice things up. I only use the client for really just xray in mines to find the ores quicker. Yes very agianst rules I would assume. There is nothing j want to keep from everyone.

Full Honnesty...
    So when I first wanted to create this thread I said man.. what if I told them I was jitter clicking. But then I was like well lieing isnt gonna get you there but neither is telling the truth. Heres how it's going to work.. I dont exspect to be unbanned because dam I would ban someone if they hacked also. Well maybe a different type of "ban". But that's not the point.. banning is the definition as to being arrested and put into a cell irl. You break the law/rules you get punished. It's simple. Now I used the hack 2 times in pvp combat. I killed a person called FruitLoops (gave items back so I could try to kill agian), then I killed PurplePigeon that Silver happily witnessed. And I'm pretty sure she snitched.. but you did the right thing! If I am unbanned will I hack agian? Well.. I wont use the Kill Auru because that's so noticeable. But I am not lieing that I might and might use things like mute chat hack, hide animations/particles hack, stuff like that. So I would more call them skme advance addons. More or less I'm banned and I'm not gonna be unbanned and that's a fact. Kill Auru is a first ban offense and is a horrible way to go.. but it is what it is. So happy trails, I loved the server, and I guess I will find a new one.

But...
    I think if I am unbanned to actually be rebanned. I feel like and I quote from MinePlex "We ban Kill Auru by the month to make them really feel the pain of what being banned is" that perm banning doesnt teach me my leasson. It more of tells to to move on and keep hacking. Oviously I will not try to but I'm just saying. I think my ban should be extended to a 40 day ban. Because this gives me time to think about things. How I messed up. I have over 50 hours+ clocked into this server and I would hate to let it go.. it's the price you pay though. My friends I wanna say goodbye. If anything I wanna just /announce "bye yall". I didnt even get to say bye. But whatevers. Love you all, drive safe, be safe, but just know deep down I'm not a bad person. I'm just bored so I try new things. Please dont call me a hacker because hacking is copying into databases and stealing fraudulent data. I'm just a dude with a pc, so I ask please let me return please :).. I rest my case.

#tradie is best staff

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

Wasn't my intention but i gave a fair warning by asking you to delete them and you seemed to keep being dishonest about it so i decided to go ahead and report.

Neither of these things require a hack to turn on/off. Just use your minecraft settings. You shouldn't be using a hack AT ALL on CityPrison regardless of the reason. You are allowed to use certain mods for CP but I would suggest using the normal MC version of the game when logging in CP instead of a client. You could accidentally trigger any hacks on the client with just a misclick of a button. This is just a suggestion. Im sure others have their clients on while playing on CityPrison and are careful enough not to use them.

Perm-banning is the only way to teach the lesson. People will continue to break the rules just because they can come back later and do it again. I'm saying this as a ex-hacker who was banned at least 5 times on CP. Most perm-bans are re-appealable though which means people are given multiple chances to help staff decide whether they have learned their lesson and they are worthy of a second chance.

For now I'm gonna have to give this a -1 despite how chill you are on the server I can't be biased about this because regardless of how friendly you were...you did break server rules and punishment is needed. I think that you should keep trying though if you truly like CityPrison. Just remember to learn from your mistakes. Good luck on the app!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

You were a nice player for the most part, but hacks are hacks. You admitted to all the things you did, but you didn't say you will stop hacking. You said "I won't use kill aura but I may use other hacks". So I can't really approve of you being unbanned when you say you are going to continue doing the thing you were banned for. The things you listed are not things you need hacks for, they can easily be turned on and off in your settings. Regardless, if you are given another chance and have your ban reduced or removed I hope that you learn from your mistakes and do not hack on CityPrison again. There is no need for it. It ruins the fun for others as well as yourself. I'm going to have to give a -1 for now based on the fact you said you will continue to use other hacks. Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Ban times will not change and that's definite. Although it's a permanent ban, you are allowed to appeal it every 3-4 weeks IF permission is given following a denial.

I appreciate the detail within your appeal however everyone is required to follow the supplied format. You can find this by clicking here.

On a side note, things like particle reducers are not classed as hacks. Anything that boosts the FPS performance of Minecraft is deemed acceptable. Also, "mute chat" is found within the standard settings of Minecraft so there isn't really a need for this so called "hack".

Personally this appeal comes too soon. However,

Good luck
    - Tradie

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

o Wait I'm not allowed to use my premium artisois that I paid money for ! I'll turn it off right away :)

6. 0988ak

0988ak New Member
    SrGuard God Member

Didn't you get banned yesterday?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. BlitzChamp

BlitzChamp New Member

I cant hack agian lol caus eim perm banned.

8. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

Denied. You didn’t follow the format and you’re not giving me any confidence that you won’t hack again. Re appeal in 4 weeks.

#8 starkissed, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.