1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

BM Shop Suggestion

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Elijahandskip Gaming, Dec 28, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elijahandskip Gaming

So this suggestion is one that was done in the past (To me and for me) so I know it use to happen.

If a BM shop goes up for sale and there are shops currently active, a player can have a T4/T5 staff member remove the signs.

Previous: Players use to have the signs removed and the chests/items in the chest stayed for the new owner

New: The BM is cleared. Items are given back to the previous owner. Blocks placed by the new owner are also cleared from the shop.

My Suggestion: A mix of the Previous and New. Let me explain. So I agree with the old and new ways of handling this BM shop situation. But let me explain logic to everyone for the sake of this suggestion. The New way allows the staff to be nice to players by returning their items. The previous system is nice to the new owner, as he had to wait for the BM.

If the old owner has the money to renew the shop at the time of removal (/bal to check), then the new owner should have the shop/items from the BM as it was not renewed by the old owner. If the old owner does not have the money to renew at the time of removal, then the old owner should get his items back.

Hopefully this suggestion will be considered and please leave comments on this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.