1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Bulbosaur ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Apply for ChatMod' started by Bulbosaurr, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr New Member
    Titanium Member

IGN: Bulbosaur.

How old are you: I am currently 17 years old.

What is your time-zone (GMT): I am currently in GMT(+1).

How long have you played on City Prison: I started to play City Prison around Christmas time in 2016. I have currently around 18 days playing time on the server.

How many hours a day can you be on for: During the time in summer until around September I can play for around 5-12 hours a day. When college starts I won't be as active but I will be on for around 3-6 hours a day then.

What is your current rank (Block): My prison rank is DrugDealer and I have the donor block Titanium

Do you have experience with prison servers: City Prison is the main prison server I have dedicated myself to in the past years I have been playing Minecraft. I have played many others but none have compared to City Prison with Community and the amazing staff team.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: I have never been a staff member on any other server but had a taste of staff on this server and so I seen how and what staff have to do everyday to keep the place a safe and fun environment for other players.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation system, and the way the server works: Yes, I have read all the rules and asked for clarification on rules that I was unsure on and was told by a experienced staff member how they work and what to do in the certain situation. I understand the current donation system as i have donated in the past and am willing to in the future. i have worked my way through the ranks on City Prison and understand how and what you need to do in order to progress.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant: I am a dedicated player to the server and will be only multiple hours a day to help the server. I will work my socks to keep the chat a safe and clear place for others.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, I have Discord and Teamspeak. My Discord is Zoiify#0667.

Additional Info: I know that in the past, my history has not been the most clean. However, I have made an honest effort to try and change for not just for myself but for everyone on the server. I continue to make a conscious effort to evaluate and improve my attitude every day, and I hope that others around me can see the affect.

-=-=-=-=-

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

Staff Impersonation / Staff Disrespect: 2 Warnings & after a 10 minute mute.

Excessive Spam: No Warnings. Just Instant 15 minute mute.

Regular Spam: 1 warning & after 10 minute mute.

Advertisements: No Warnings. Instant Ban but if no tier 3+ are online at the time, tier 1 and tier 2 staff would give the player a 1 day mute, take a screenshot, and report to the higher ups in the staff chat.

Spamming "Lag" When Server Is Lagging: No warnings. Just Instant 5 minute mute.

Vulgar In Chat (Swearing): 2 Warnings & after a 10 minute mute.

Caps (3 words & more / Excessive Caps): 2 Warnings & after a 10 minute mute.

Discrimination: No Warnings. Just Instant 30 minute mute.

Harassment: No Warnings. Just Instant 30 minute mute.

Q2. How do I earn money? The most easiest way to earn money is by doing /vote and voting on 5 differents sites gaining 1,000 grams, you can do this every 24 hours! The next most obvious way to gain money is to do /kit tools and mine, you can sell your ores and minerals at either the shop or /warp bm, these usually give much better prices. Next you can do is the quests, which are the NPC’s, these ask for certain items or challenges to do and if you complete or deliver to them you will get a reward! You can also get tokens from doing /vote and can use these at /warp token and can buy multiple goodie, you could get the chest which can get you a limited time donor rank which gives you a really good mine! You can finally do /donate for ranks and these give some of the best mines on the server!

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve? No, you can not die for starvation. You can do /kit food every 5 minutes to get 5 steak which will give you 4 hunger bars per steak! You can also kill mobs that are hostile like a Cow, Sheep, Pigs and many more that will give you food like Raw pork, Raw Beef etc, you can cook these in a furnace to make them more efficient when you eat them. The final way is to donate for /feed which will give you full hunger every 60 seconds.

Q4. How do I auction my sword? First of all you need to gain the F-block rank in-game to use this feature. Next you can do /auc help in chat which will show you how to exactly put your precious item into the auction. It will come up with /auction [quantity] [starting price] [increasing price] [time] (if you don’t put this one in it will automatically make it a 120 second (2 minutes) sale) [buy now price]. So if I wanted to sell my precious Iron Sword i would type /auction 1 100 150 120 5000. If the person in chat asks to sell there sword and they are not F-block i would say you can use /ah to sell your sword as well! You can either hover over the emerald in the command, this will say /ah sell [price].

Q5. What are drugs? Drugs are certain kind of dyes that are renamed, all of these dyes give a certain potion effect that will give you different abilities in different areas. You will need to be DrugDealer to make and get cactus to make these drugs. 1 stack = 64 cactus

Cocoa Beans turns into Strength named Rocky. 1 stack of cactus = Baby Rocky, 1 stack and 32 cactus = Child Rocky and 2 stacks of cactus = Teen Rocky.

Red Rose turns into Fire Protection named FireFighter. 1 stack and 32 cactus = Jr FireFighter, 2 stacks of cactus = Veteran FireFighter.

Orange Dye turns into Jump Boost named Hops. 1 stack and 16 cactus = Small Hops, 1 stack and 32 cactus = Medium Hops and 2 stacks of cactus = Large Hops.

Lime Dye turns into Health(when eaten it gives you full health immediately) named Health. 2 stacks of cactus = Health

Yellow Dye turns into Invisibility named Ninja. 1 stack of cactus = Small Ninja, 1 stack and 32 cactus = Medium Ninja and 2 stacks of cactus = Quick Ninja

Cactus Green turns into Haste named Steroids. 1 stack of cactus = short steroids, 1 stack and 32 cactus = Medium Steroids and 2 stacks of cactus = Long Steroids

Pink Dye turns into Health Regeneration named Healer. 1 stack and 32 cactus = Healer

Lapis Lazuli turns into Water Breathing named Diver. 48 cactus = New Diver, 1 stack of cactus = Trained Diver and 1 stack and 16 cactus = Veteran Diver.

Ink Sacs turn into Speed named Speed. 1 stack and 16 cactus = Quickie Speed, 1 stack and 32 cactus = Medium Speed and 2 stacks of cactus = Super Speed.

Grey Dye turns into Night Vision named Bat. 1 stack of cactus = Baby Bat, 1 stack and 16 cactus = Kid Bat and 1 stack and 32 cactus = Teen Bat.

These are all the drugs currently available to get.

Q6. How do I vote? Do vote for City Prison you can either go onto the cityprison website and click on the links and simply voting or you can type /vote in game and it will come with a link which you can click and simply vote!

Q7. How do I get a plot? If you want a 10x10 you will need either 50,000 grams or you can donate with /donate for a 10x10 or a 50x50 plot! You will need to do /warp plots and go to a certain 10x10 plot and stand on it and do /plot claim or if you do not care where you 10x10 plot is placed you can just do /plot auto.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell? There should be a sign next to your cell, this shows how long you have left until your cell until your no longer the owner of the cell.

Q9. Why am I in jail? Since on duty and jailing is down at the moment, you cannot be in jail. However, if it was to be up you would be in jail for not giving a guard a contraband item. The time that you would be jailed for would vary based on your donor rank status and the contraband item.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban? To see where your friends ban is you will need to go to this link http://cityprison.net/bans/prison/index.php or you can type into google “cityprison ban portal” and it will take you to the same link.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me? Staff can not give or get stuff back to players that have been taken or stolen unless video proof is provided and shows good evidence you had the item.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign? After puchasing a black market, you will need to place a chest with a block space available above and type on the sign

[shop]

<amount>

<price>

Buy or Sell

Q13. How do I become chatmod? Firstly you need to make sure you have the rank F-block and are over the ages of 14+. You will then proceed to the forums of cityprison and find the thread named Apply For ChatMod then you will proceed to copy and pasty Diamond_Rush1’s ChatMod format and you can proceed onto making your amazing application!!

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money? If you are finding it hard to rank up and want a easy way out you can do /donate and pay for a rank higher up, the ranks available to buy are C-block, E-block, G-block, I-block and DrugDealer. You can also purchase a donor rank which will give you a easier way out with a amazing mine and much better shop!

Q15. Who owns the server? The Owner of City Prison name is “ashour”, if you ever need to get in contact with him you can contact him through Skype - Ashour253. You can also email him at [email protected]

Q16. Why is my name green in chat? Some other player has type 4 of more characters of your name making your name come green in chat. For example, if your name is Bulbosaur and some types in chat, i need a light bulb, your name will come in chat green!

Q17. What are grams? Grams are the currency CityPrison use for in-game.

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost? A cell costs 500 grams a day to keep it up and running, you can also /donate for a bigger cell for more storage and decoration! A black market usually costs 5,000 grams a day and can rent up to 7 days but there are 2 black markets than cost 10,000 grams a day, these black markets are BM1 and BM21, there has also been a new black market added which is 20,000 grams a day and that is BM22.

Q19. How do I escape? If you want to escape the reality of being a prisoner of City Prison you will need to rank up to DrugDealer and go through the portals and you have technically escaped.

Q20. How do I report a player? You can report a player on the forums at the Report a Player thread. You will need to fill out the format and give reasons on why you are reported and staff will read this thread and make a deserved punishment for the player. You will need to provide evidence usually depending on what you are reporting the person for.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back? Staff cannot just give back your items if you fell through the world unless you have a screenshot of what you had in your inventory at the time and when you were falling through the world.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them? Quests are the multiple NPC’s in every blocks that ask for certain items or challenges for you to do e.g Bring me 64 stone and break 128 stone. You can do these by simply going up to them and right clicking on them, this will give you a pop up and you can click the square to accept and start the quest. After you got an done all the item return to the same NPC and right click it to get your rewards. You can get grams, quest points and experience from quests!

Q23. Can I have OP? If you ask for /op you will be warned and told no, if you get warned 2 times and will not stop you will receive a 7 day ban.

Q24.Am I allowed to have enchanted items? Currently you are allowed to have enchanted items. However, if jailing and guarding was up, enchanted weapons would result in a longer jail time.
    Q25. Can you unban my friend? Your friend will be able to appeal his ban (if he can appeal it) You can wait or your friends ban appeal to go through and see if the staff members are willing to give you a second chance. If you dont get a second chance you can buy a unban at the Prison Shop.
    Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? You can simply add people to your by doing /plot ad [username]. If you want a person to be added to your plot you will need to ask a tier 4+ staff member to trust them. If you want someone to be added to your cell you will need to /donate for them to be able too and staff will add them.

- Thank you for reading my application

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

Nice application, seems to be changing on the server and being a nicer person. I think you would be a great staff applicant and I hope to see you do well. Very detailed application as well.
    GOOD LUCK +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Chimaway

Chimaway New Member

Very Detailed, good pepe, Good luck!
    +2 :3

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Zesty

Zesty New Member

WOW so much detail I luv it +99

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

+Rep from ye one and only Angel! x
    Good luck, you app shows how much time and effort was put into it.
    Make sure to help out in chat bud, gl!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Premium Member

Very nice application bulb. It's amazing to see how much you changed from the day you bought an unban.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. puppylover95

puppylover95 Member

+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. SergiotheKing

SergiotheKing Member

+1 From me. Really put in the effort to change and I know you spent hours on this app. I see you on the server constantly, congratulating players and welcoming, helping in chat and the whole 9 yards. I see you really want this and I normally don't believe players can change their attitude, but Bulb it looked like you did just that. Wish you the best of luck, you got it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Guard Titanium Member

This app exceeded my expectations and blew them out the water. A very solid app, quite active and helping people out! You may be a nonce but I’ll give a +1! Good luck Bulb!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. FOURCHAINS

FOURCHAINS New Member

Days Bulb i've known you for time you were a good staff member for 1 day But like Lonely said You have changed aloooot So I think u make a great staff +1 Btw france will win world cup! ENGLAND SUCKS!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Guard Titanium Member

ITS COMING HOME!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

Although this may be a detailed application and it shows you want to be staff, you have a rough past and even less than two weeks ago, you were harrassing people.

Don't really have much against you but these are just my honest thoughts on you being staff.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Dodo

Dodo New Member

Even though me and u may not always get along your a nice helpful person and improved a lot since u returned, +1 from me GL bulby

• Like Like x 2
  14. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

+2 Because Im nice <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. ruiy

ruiy Member
    God Member

+1 massive forehead

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

Why did I receive so many disagrees?

Did I say something that was inaccurate / false? Or do you guys think so otherwise?

Lemme know please.

;-;

*Love the colors of the CityPrison forums, .-.*

17. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

He has changed LOTS, he helps players ingame, and is a good applicant for staff.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Premium Member

Everyone has a rough past in my opinion, let's not bring up the past in applications. I had a rough past, and got demoted but look at me now. He changed a lot and I think he deserves to be staff. The only person he harassed was me and it was mainly banter but he was just getting on my nerves due to stuff other people were saying to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. ItsTrueBro

ItsTrueBro New Member

I don't think he changed much knowing that he got muted twice in a day for harassment 1 1/2 weeks ago, and now here he is applying for staff.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1