1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Conflict Of Interest

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Bulbosaurr, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

I did not hack. This post is for people's opinions and too see if i should or shouldn't be re-considered for a re-appeal by different staff and more mature members.

Reasoning -

First of all, THIS IS NOT AN APPEAL. This is just a thread on wondering why i was banned and questions I have for star as she is currently acting like a child and refusing to talk to me. I have tried multiple ways to try and contact her but she just refuses to talk about my ban and refuses to talk to me. Also, she is being childish by saying "Denied, Denied". [ I heard this from a person i messaged to try to talk to her and they said she said this]. This shows she does not want to cooperate with me.

Conflict of Interest -

These are the two meanings of conflict of interest say everyone knows "a situation in which the concerns or aims of two different parties are incompatible" and "a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity."

First of all, i feel like star shouldn't have been the one to deny my appeal for an unban. Star is the one who banned me and her denying my appeal just shows a conflict of interest. This is because star obviously does not want to be in the wrong and her denying my appeal shows this. I obviously don't know what goes on in staff chat and if they even did discuss this. I feel like the person who banned someone should not be the person to accept or deny their appeal for a unban / unmute.

Explanation -

I was told by the person who i was fighting, who i "hacked" on, that i was banned for 6 block reach and aimbot, or something to do with automatically snapping onto people, also Kill Aura. I know the video of me apparently "hacking" does show very good evidence but i have reasons on why this video has its down points. First of all me and the person i was fight have consistent pings of around or even over 150. This means we have a slight delay when we do anything on the server especially when we are in pvp. So, the 6 block reach obviously can be shown that i am hitting someone from 6 blocks away but im actually hitting them 3 blocks away, this is a result of high ping and there is nothing me and the person i was fighting can do about this. Secondly the Kill Aura or AimBot i supposedly used, I don't really have much to say about this but my ping and my very high DPI. My DPI is the highest possible setting that i can get for my mouse and my mouse sensitivity is 180%. I don't know what to say but that claim is just incorrect and wrong judgement on your part. Even "Seldom" himself said i wasn't hacking in the fight, he destroyed me :).

Conclusion -

All I want from this post is a re-consideration on my appeal from another staff member. It's not just me who has experienced conflict of interest.I just wanted to express reasoning on why this ban is false and wanted the chance to be re-considered.

Is it really a good idea for the person who banned you too accept or deny your appeal?

- Bulbosaur

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Premium Member

This piece of information is probably not true, and including it in this thread is not going to get you anywhere. I would suggest treating the staff of the server with high amounts of respect if you want to be taken seriously.
    As a high tier staff member, her denying your forum appeal does not show that she's trying to hide the fact she was "wrong" (whether or not she was is irrelevant here). Although I can understand why you'd want someone else to accept/deny your thread.
    I find it natural in pvp (although I haven't done it in a while) to target one person first, before going for another person. When you switch from player to player it seems as if you have no control over it. Especially when both of them are hitting you at the same time yet you still split your hits between them. I can't judge whether or not this means cheats but your DPI really has nothing to do with it.

Whilst I think Star is completely qualified to accept/deny appeals I find it completely understandable why you may think there has been some issues regarding who is judging your appeal. I think a reconsideration would be appropriate for you. I would also find it reasonable for you to accept whatever decision is made by the other staff member who has reviewed your appeal.
    That being said, if that certain staff member denies you; you should wait out the appropriate time and appeal later on, as expected from most people that are appealing.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

Thanks for responding Owen, i appreciate all your points and agree on every single point you made. I should have rephrased calling star a child and i am sorry for that.

4. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Titanium Forum Admin Premium Member

You say this isn’t an appeal but you put it under “appeal a ban” section and half of your thread is you defending your ban.

I understand your point about the conflict of interest but in this situation I can tell you there is none. I will own up to my mistakes and if I believe I falsely banned someone, I will unban them. I constantly tell people I believe in giving people chances. But like I said you blew up most your chances. Your appeal was denied because of that reason and the fact that it’s obvious you hacked.

With certain people I do believe there could be a conflict of interest. But like you said you don’t know what goes on in staff or admin chat so you wouldn’t know. I’ll just tell you we try to make everything as fair as possible.

You also said you had questions for me but never addressed them in your thread as your were too busy defending yourself. I didn’t unblock you on discord because you lost your chance of having a civil conversation with me when you started disrespecting me in pms. I’m not putting up with that.

Last thing, I will not deny/accept this “suggestion” “appeal” whatever you want to call it because other opinions are always welcomed. But as you can see I’m usually the higher staff that replies to appeals.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

This thread would never have been made if you would have just responded to me or tried to have a "civil conversation" but you instead sit in private channels laughing about my ban and making funny jokes about it, if this is not being childish and un-professional, idk what is. This isnt a appeal also, im just asking for a re-consideration for a appeal from another staff member to deny or accept it. This means that either my other appeal gets re-opened for someone with not a biased decision like harvva, eris, kimkat or even diamond too relook it all over or i get the make another one without waiting the full period of time, which is "never".

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Dodo

Dodo Member

LLJ.

7. PR099.

PR099. New Member

You didn't just call star a child but a retard in your first ban appeal.

Also bypassing won't help your case :oops:

upload_2019-7-3_12-3-21.png

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

Didnt actually mean to join and bypass. i was on a alt for hypixel

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. PrehistoricPigz

PrehistoricPigz New Member

Ok I just saw the video of Bulbosaur "hacking" and honestly it doesn't look like hacks. He had one head snap but I think that was just him targeting the person who had him in the biggest combo, then realizing that it wasn't a good idea. If he has kill aura he wouldn't start fighting the one closest to him, then not switch to the other when they got closer. Also, how would you ban him for reach, his reach looked pretty legit from the video, but the angles weren't great so idk. In the video that starkissed put on Bulbosaur's appeal, he flicks to the second guy when he comes in and gets a lucky hit, but in all honesty he probably was just trying to knock them back so he wouldn't have to full on fight a 2v1. Personally I don't think he hacked in the first place, but it's hard to tell from the video, so I really don't think you have enough evidence.

From the video I see no legitimate evidence of hacking, but I didn't fight him or see it in person so I wouldn't know for sure. So please, don't go off on me because I don't believe everything I see on the internet.

10. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

Okay so, I honestly think the video is no proof. There is no real good proof from that video to be honest. I mean no offense to star but the angles of the video don't really show that much good proof. Also with the "head snap", I honestly don't think that is hacks; its just him freaking out that someone came up and hit him so he hit back in response and then turned back to try to finish the kill that he was working on before. In the end even if he was hacking (I dont think he was tho) I still feel like there should have been more proof. But what do I know, I am obviously not staff.

• Like Like x 1
  11. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Your replies seem a little childish if anything. No reason to be like that with Star. She's just doing her job. You definitely could've approached this whole thing differently. I think you should re-appeal, though. You deserve at least that but i'm gonna stay neutral about this whole thing since I havent been around in a while and am not sure about how your behavior was in-game. Good luck!

12. svdrzvczek

svdrzvczek New Member

you didn't use the correct format
    IGN:
    Time occurred:
    Reason:
    Why should you be unbanned:
    Picture of your screen logging in:
    What server were you banned on:
    here is the fromat if you need

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

As stated, it’s not an appeal.

• Like Like x 1
  14. svdrzvczek

svdrzvczek New Member

Why was it in the Appeal section then?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

did you even read it

16. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

just unban him lol. we unban assholes like vipjack and shit, why not unban bulb, he is the only funny persons we have on cp now...

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. PrehistoricPigz

PrehistoricPigz New Member

hypocrite...

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. XxErisVenomousxX

Staff Member SrWarden JrWarden Titanium Member

Locking and Moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.