1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

CP's 7th Anniversary Pt. 2

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by starkissed, May 28, 2019.

1. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

Hey, it's Star here! This post has been long over due but did you really think we only had events planned for CP's 7th ANNIVERSARY? Who would've thought CP would last 7 years??

Our community is nothing like any other server. People have made special bonds, many players have donated (thank you <3), people spend countless hours grinding, the staff always strive to help the players out. I say thank you to all who have stayed through this journey and continue to make memories and support the server.

Our Wardens and build team have been working extra hard the past few weeks to get new builds out! Today we are releasing a new spawn and new F-block. We are working on new updates as well, so don't think we just stopped there. Hop on the server to check it out. I am excited to see more changes for CP. Thank you all for the incredible support!

1 - ME6S22L.jpg 2 - wqaomeh.jpg View attachment 3466

Attached Files:

#1 starkissed, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

Hi. I build.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Tradie

Tradie Member