1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Elijahandskip asking for All staff to consider.

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Elijahandskip Gaming, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elijahandskip Gaming

Discord Name: Elijahandskip01#9412
    Time occurred: Yesterday
    Reason: Ddos Threat
    Why should you be unbanned/unmuted: Officially, I was perm banned and was told to re-appeal in 3 months. Today it was changed without me knowing to never appeal. I am asking all the staff, including Ashour to please reconsider the never appeal verdict. I messed up, I agree with that, but 3+ months is plenty of time. I have already changed, but I know I deserve months to wait. But never being able to appeal? It almost sounds like you don't believe people can change. I really hope you re-consider.
    -Thanks (Please don't lock until all the staff vote. Please)

2. Elijahandskip Gaming

Just adding this in for the staff to work on also, please don't give false hope.... I honestly was so happy when I saw the 3 months appeal, because I could get a 2nd chance. Now my hope is gone.

3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

You got denied literally like 15 minutes ago and you’ve been like flooding the forums with dumbass threads. Just wait it out you’re not gonna get unbanned, at least for now, you nonce

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Elijahandskip Gaming

Please don't be toxic to me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

This happened yesterday you haven’t changed. The fact you keep posting and trying to get staff to reconsider shows you can’t follow directions. I’m sorry but the threats you made were serious and you should have thought about that. Sometimes verdicts change. In this case it’s best you never appeal.

6. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Flooding forums with posts doesn't really help your case. Re-Appeal in 3 months as said. Any sooner and you will continue to be denied. Take some time to reflect on your actions and learn from your mistakes. The only thing you are doing right now is causing staff more stress with all these unnecessary posts. Be a little more mature about this and take the right approach.

7. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Denied.

If you appeal again. You will be banned on the forums too. Don’t make me do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.