1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Elijahandskip's Appeal (Ruling Reversal)

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Elijahandskip Gaming, Dec 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elijahandskip Gaming

Discord Name: Elijahandskip01#9412 (IGN: Elijahandskip)
    Time occurred: August 15th-17th 2019.
    Reason: Ruling was changed without notification.
    Why should you be unbanned/unmuted:
    Backround: So this is a strange appeal, but it is time for me to ask. So in August, I DDos'ed the server's discord and was perm banned. I made an appeal, and it was denied, but the official word was "Re-appeal in 3 month". I checked the forums 2 days later, and I had no notification, but I looked again to double check date to set my calendar to appeal, and it was changed to "Never Appeal".
    This is not an appeal for me to be unbanned from the discord. This appeal is for the ruling to be changed from "Never Appeal" to whatever the staff vote on. (My suggestion is 6 months). Now I did my best to prove I have changed from my unmature self, back in August. Since August (When I was banned), I have been accepted onto the staff team of 2 servers. "JailBreak", being created by Config/(YouTuber) FactionsRaven, and "CustomFactions." People do not get accepted onto a staff team without a long process, as the staff team knows, and especially on a server owned by a YouTuber as big as FactionsRaven. I had multiple interviews to go through even after my application was "accepted". That was a huge trust given to me and I have not lost that trust and I do not plan on losing the trust I have built.

I also made a YouTube video of City Prison and helped advertise the server. (Proof of that video: ).
    I care for the City Prison server, and I would not have made a video if I don't want to play the server.

I made a mistake in August
    . That mistake has consequences, I understand that, but I believe every person deserves a second chance, if they can earn it. I hope the video, as well as my staff positions can prove I have changes, and might be enough to earn a second chance at an appeal for the discord.

I am not wanting to proof to you that I should be unbanned on the discord yet, I only want to show you that my "Never Appeal" should be shortened to "6 months (Or Longer depending on staff decision)". Also, that 6 month window would not allow another appeal for the discord, should this appeal be accepted, until March! Say this was accepted, the appeal in March could (Probably) be a deny still. I am ok with that.

I Thank all the staff (And anyone) for the time they put into reading this appeal. I thank all of the players, who have been nice to me even after I made such a terrible mistake and caused a commotion over that mistake. Last of all, I want to thank Ashour for creating this amazing server.
    (For Ashour): I hope you can see I have changed and deserve a second chance at being able to appeal that ban.

Thank you City Prison. I will continue earning back the trust I lost even if this is denied (Or accepted).
    <3.
    -Thanks for considering my appeal,
    -IGN: Elijahandskip, YouTube: Elijahandskip Gaming, Discord: Elijahandskip01#9412.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

3. starkissed

starkissed |Ex JrWarden|
    Staff Member Titanium Forum Admin Premium Member

I do believe everyone deserves a second chance but I don’t think you’re presenting yourself correctly. You showed you haven’t matured recently because you made up this whole elaborate lie against Tradie and only confessed because I caught you. You have no regards to the servers rules on advertising despite Tradie warning you multiple times, yet you name other servers and promote your channel in this thread.

I don’t think your ban should be permanent, but you really need to show that you’re serious about changing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie Active Member

Yes you are right. People do deserve second chances. However, creating a video about a server does not prove anything in regards to you maturing.

If anything, this video actually suggests you haven’t matured at all as you clearly stated in that video, you would type in chat your channel’s name off camera after being specificity told MULTIPLE times you do not have permission to advertise.

Then we have the whole situation where you recently created a false accusation against myself and only apologised because you were caught out.

Holding a staff position also does not prove anything in regards to maturing. For all I know, you could be just as immature as you are here over there.

I understand I may not have been “staff like” previously but after what you did I’ve lost respect and don’t feel the need to take you seriously as you continue to ignore me and the previous rulings you were given.

Also take note, you were banned in September not August.

5. Elijahandskip Gaming

I understand what you both are saying. I have 2 questions.
    1. Starkissed said, " yet you name other servers and promote your channel in this thread." Assuming this is denied, in my next try, should I include the information about being staff and/or my youtube channel (If I record more videos)?. The way it sounded, being staff on servers bigger than City Prison do not show anything. I would appreciate guidance on that.
    2. For Tradie: You said, "after what you did I’ve lost respect and don’t feel the need to take you seriously as you continue to ignore me and the previous rulings you were given.". How do I gain respect back. I know it would take time, but I feel like I can't earn it back. Advice back on that would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you both for the info you added. I will continue showing I have changed so in the future, I can re-try this appeal. I will go ahead and assume this is denied.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

This is a little tip. You can't just gain someones respect or trust it just happens naturally which is why people are so serious about it because it's not a thing you can just forgive. If someone breaks my trust that's it over I'll likely never talk to them again and if I do it'll never be like it was because I'll always second doubt everything they do.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tradie

Tradie Active Member

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.