1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Events

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Winston_JeeD, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston_JeeD

Winston_JeeD Member

I don't play cp much, but that is because its boring, when there only only 20 people online only 3 of them talking in chat, and no one pvping what am i to do? The reason why i stuck to cp so long was because pvp used to be so fun in druglord and just prison, having the grind to get p4 ub3 sets with drugs/gapples, god gear, then going into pvp to have a chance at making hundreds of thousands of grams worth in gear or loosing it all was fun. But nowadays cp is just a boring mess with no one pvping and if anyone is they are just noobs in iron, naked people or the one off guy in diamond gear.

what i can suggest to make prison great again and maybe this will work on the other servers too but have events were people can money and get diamonds/levels. Hear me out.

We all used to love the purge when that happened, everyone would be hyped there would be a load of people on and loads of people would grind knowing that the purge was the time to get easy gear. but i dont think one has happened yet, this needs to be a monthly thing, the last sunday of every month or every other month, this will get people playing again. People will wanna grind to get gear and want to pvp again.

Another event idea is add a boss room (taking this from another server) where maybe every week admins+ can spawn a boss, maybe its ashour and diamond, who have a load of health and take a while to kill whilst dealing loads of damage, but when you kill them everyone in the area get say 50lvl of xp and random loot, like a p3 dia helm or maybe a stack of diamonds, this wont be that effective if the loot is shit, but this will get people online at least once a week, who might end up staying on more often.

Mine offs and pvp tourneys where fun but seems they never happen, and if they do it never gets announced and is just "mine of in 5 mins do /warp a to enter" or "pvp tourney in 5 mins (insert link to sign up) click to sign up!" and only alert people online at the time so you arent bringing any players in or back online.

These are just a few things i think could help cp alot but this cant just be a 1 off thing, you could have some set staff ranks who set these up and make the announcement on the site,ingame and on discord maybe a day in advance with a set time, So a post like
    "PvP tourney at 5pm gmt this sunday, sign up here (link) and make sure you are on at the given time or you will have to forfeit your place" i think this could bring back alot of inactive users and bring in new ones.

I Personally love cp and would love to really get back into it but its gets boring after 20mins of being online.
    Please consider this i think it could help alot
    Thanks

-JeeD-

• Like Like x 2
  2. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Great suggestions and I think they could really help!

3. Comet245/Falcon_26_1

No sign up and it's good

4. Jacob0096

Jacob0096 New Member

This would be a lot of fun! Great ideas!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.