1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Goodbye CP

Discussion in 'OffTopic' started by Bubbywolf15, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

So.. I've played on the server since around 2013 or 2014, on and off, but this time it may be more than just a break. I won't get into details of my life because that doesn't really have any place here, but I will just say I'm not doing very well. I don't know if I will ever come back to CP or if this is a permanent goodbye. I will try to stop in to say hello sometimes, but I won't make that a promise because I'm not sure if I will be able to keep it. Thank you for all of the people who have given me great memories over the years, I will always remember and appreciate all of you.

Just a few of the people I want to say thank you to for making my time here fun (Don't be upset if I didn't mention you, this is just a short list off the top of my head. I'll miss you all)

- Toxic - Ecl - SilverNightFrost - Starkissed - SergeantTeabag - Pro99 - Harvva - Onyx - PurplePigeon - Waffles -
    Plus many more. Thank you all for the good times. Goodbye for now.
    <3

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

I hope everything is okay Fel you have me on discord now if you seriously ever need a chat I'm always there, I hope to see you pop back every now and then but if it's not possible then don't force yourself to .. take that much needed time out!
    Also good luck in the future with everything, and being a really good friend and always down to talk to me on the server and distract my mind off everything for just a few hours.

_JustToxic

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rafi

Rafi New Member

I fully agree with Toxic, and I hope whatever is going on in your life only gets better, I'm always free to talk with if you ever need help, you will be missed in your time gone without a doubt, I enjoy playing with you as your a very friendly player and I just wish you the best!

Sincerely,
    Hersh5

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. PurplePigeon

PurplePigeon New Member

*sees title of post*
    *grabs tissue box*

You will be missed... ;(

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

I'm honored to be a part of this list, man. Glad I could make the days you were on a little better. If you ever want to talk to me, feel free to talk to me on Discord, yeah? I'm usually on it for the most part.

Good luck with what's going on in real life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

7. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Will miss you Fel.
    Come back once in a while :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

We'll miss you!
    Know that you are and always will be welcome back!
    Take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

Pce

• Friendly Friendly x 2