1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Game Guide to Drugs

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by I3lizzard_I3east, Dec 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I3lizzard_I3east

Premium Member

Pssst. Hey, buddy. Yep, Imma talkin' ta you. I gots some special, um, treats... yeh, treats. that's it. Ya' wanna get yer hands on sum of 'em? Imma tell ya a secrit if ya promise not ta tell in-e wun.

Dat prison be overrun by dem DrugLords lately, but I sneaked into der lab and got da skinny on what they be doing. They gots all kinds of ferocious, uh, treats that they are makin'. An' it looks like dem things gives ya all sorts of special abilities.

Here's what them drugs is. Keep in mind dat they have differnt strengths. It all depends on how much of dat there cactus they use to make dem treats. Ok, drugs.

I3lizzard's Guide to Drugs...

• Bat - night vision - helps you see in the dark
    • Speed - super running speed - kinda like slipping on a pair of rocket boots except you can't fly
    • Diver - underwater breathing - like going scuba diving without the heavy air tank
    • Healer - regenerates health - like having an angel on your shoulder - hope it isn't the angel of death!
    • Steroids - increases mining speed - mine like a dwarf - only they know the secret to magical metallurgy
    • Ninja - practically vanish from sight (except for potion particle effects) - Someone said it was made by straining diamond dust through Harry's cloak
    • Health - instant healing - this is a "one and done" drug - unlike healer, you heal completely but the effect doesn't keep healing you (see Healer for regen effect)
    • Hops - super jump - I heard Diamond_Rush1 caught relatives of the Easter Bunny and used their poop to make this drug
    • Firefighter - resistance to fire - a lot safer than asbestos
    • Rocky - super strength - rumor has it that this drug was made by the famous boxer "Rocky" himself... or was that the squirrel that was friends with Bullwinkle?
    So der you have it. All dem drugs dat those DrugLords keep pushing. And remember, abuse wisely.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Zilv28

Zilv28 Ex-SrGuard
    Wiki Team Premium Member

Don’t do drugs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

And stay in school!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Philemon

Philemon New Member

And stay on prison not skyblock!!!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

And eat Kentucky Fried Chicken

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. joemama1928

joemama1928 Member

I'll take 20

7. joemama1928

joemama1928 Member

Your right, I'll take 23 need to get my money's worth, you ain't gonna rip me off boy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.