1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

HeckinSman's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Sman0305, Feb 11, 2019.

?

Should I be a JrGuard??

1. Why yes of course!

100.0%
  2. Absolutely you should!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, you're not cool enough :( (Jk Ily really because you're the best)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

Questions are in Blue, Answers in Green
    IGN: HeckinSman
    How old are you: 15, 16 in three weeks and 1 day
    What is your timezone (GMT): Same Timezone as CP smh - I know this because I love the server so much
    How long have you played on CityPrison: About a year and a half; 27 days 11 hours actual playtime
    How many hours a day can you guard for: Every waking moment of my life will be dedicated to CP.
    What is your current rank (Block): I am currently in the ranking of I-Block, thank you for asking!
    Do you have experience with prison servers: Why yes I do! I've been playing prison since I started Minecraft in 20something, early 10s idr. I also have experience on this WONDERFUL server.
    Do you have experience with guard ranks: I have little experience with other servers, however I would LOVE the opportunity to be a Guard on this wonderful server.
    Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison: Why yes I have read all of the rules, most of my time on cp was reading and remembering them, as this server is my favorite in the whole wide world.
    What makes you the best guard applicant: Not to be cocky, but everything makes me the best applicant for JrGuard on this server. I've played extensively and know all of the rules. I make sure to be the "kindest" player on the server.
    Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Not sure why the teamspeak is a question, but yes I have all of the above and I am willing to use them in order to become staff on this amazing server.
    Additional Info: RED BANANA. But in all seriousness, I love the staff team. The lack of drama and beef is the best part. This is not a joke. Also this may or may not be my first application. I also have a good relationship with some of the staff members. I am loved by many, nay, I am loved by all.

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

Normal Players:
    Drugs/Gaps: 10 Minute jail time. (600 seconds)
    Non-Enchanted Weapons: 5 Minute jail time. (300 seconds)
    Enchanted Weapons (Axes as well): 10 Minute jail time. (600 seconds)
    Enchanted Armor: 10 Minute jail time. (600 Seconds)
    Enchanted Tools: 5 Minute jail time. (300 Seconds)
    Chat Staff & Off-duty guards can be jailed as well.
    JrWarden+ Cannot be jailed.
    Donor+ cannot be jailed for enchanted tools/armor.
    Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    Well that is a 5 minute jail time.
    Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Donor and God Players:
    Drugs/Gaps: 5 Minute jail time. (300 seconds)
    Non-Enchanted Weapons: 2 1/2 Minute jail time. (150 seconds)
    Enchanted Weapons (Axes as well): 5 Minute jail time. (300 seconds)
    Legendary and Titanium Players:
    Drugs/Gaps: 2 1/2 Minute jail time. (150 seconds)
    Non-Enchanted Weapons: 1 1/4 minute jail time. (75 seconds)
    Enchanted Weapons (Axes as well): 2 1/2 Minute Jail time. (150 seconds)

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    You would jail them anyway at the end of the countdown.
    Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?
    Logging: You ban them for 10 minutes. This should teach them rascals.
    Jail Evasion: 1 verbal warn, then a ban for twice the jail time. If this doesn't teach those kiddos, I don't know what will.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?
    Admins and Commanders CAN be jailed. However JrWarden+ cannot.
    Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?
    Mob farms and grinders are okay with weaponry.
    Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?
    Donor/God: 5 Minute jail time. (300 seconds)
    Legendary/Titanium: 2 1/2 Minute jail time (150 seconds)
    Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?
    Guards are not allowed to pvp offduty and only as self defense onduty.
    Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?
    No, you must see the drug in their hand.
    Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?
    You ask the other player for the contraband, counting down as you would for other players.
    Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?
    No, you are to dispose of the contraband, as if you didn't, that would give an unfair advantage.
    Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    No, you are to wait about 10-20 seconds before asking, so the player knows what is happening.
    Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    DrugWorld: You are to raid these farms yourself.
    Plotworld: Tell a T4+ to dispose of these farms.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?
    Line PvP is where a player goes into a PvP zone, hits another player/staff member, and run back into the safe zone without getting hit, being that the other player did not already go back into the safe zone.
    Punishments: First and Second Offenses are a kick. Third - First Offense: 5 Minute Tempban.
    Third - 2nd Offense: 10 Minute Tempban.
    This keeps doubling until the 10th offense, which is a ban which is appeal-able, and 11th offense which is a ban with no appeal.

2. Waffles

Waffles Mufasa
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Titanium Member

This is the best application I've ever seen in my life.

Accepted.

(this is a joke. please no one murder me)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.