1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Hello there! How is everyone?

Discussion in 'OffTopic' started by Marco, May 8, 2019.

1. Marco

Marco New Member

So it has been over 5 years since I first joined CP, I NEVER EVER play MC anymore, but sometimes I randomly just remember CP and all of the good memories and friends I made back then. And I know I messed up greatly back then too as a stupid 13 year old who lied about his age to become a staff member, but as they all say, keep moving forward. How is everyone doing? And for those who were there long enough to remember me, how are you all holding up? Time sure does fly! Even today at 18 years old, I still forever cherish those good old memories from Cityprison 2.0, 3.0, and 3.5. And to Ashour, Waffles, and Diamond_Rush, I know that I am already long unbanned and can join, although I never ever play Minecraft, I still want to again offer my sincerest apologies for what happened back then and I am glad that is all completely behind us. I hope that everything has gone well for all of you. Cheers and good fortune.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

G'day mate!

Nice to see ya back ;o

Wish ya all the best for your own future sir.

3. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Member

COME BACK!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Hey Marco!
    I remember you a little bit, you should start playing again if you have spare time.

5. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Idk who you are but this is really wholesome and cute. This the type of energy that is welcome to cp.