1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Hersh5's Chatmod Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by Rafi, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Rafi

Rafi New Member

IGN:
    Hersh5

How old are you:

What is your timezone GMT:
    EST

How long have you played on CityPrison:
    I've been playing since about 2016, time on after reset: 16Days 19Hours and counting, was Utopia before reset.

How many hours a day can you be on for:
    Usually, I can be on anywhere from 3hours to 6/7hours a day Although sometimes I do more

What is your current rank/block:
    Pres-1K

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Only this one, as the others are boring to me

Do you have experience with support/help ranks:
    I know a lot about them although I've never been one, so Yes

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation system, and the way the server works:
    Yes, and very well as I've learned as much as I could about this server

What makes you the best helper/support applicant:
    I have years of experience and knowledge about the server, I'm friendly with many staff and inmates, and I know all of the rules, as well as my consistency of being online

What's your discord tag (You Need discord and must have a mic):
    WAFFLE#7592

Q1: What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?
    Spam: 10-minute mute after 1 warning
    Excessive spam: 15-minute mute without a warning
    Discrimination: 30-Minute mute without a warning
    Vulgar: 10-minute mute after 2 warnings
    Harassment(excessive): 30-minute mute without a warning
    Caps: 10-minute mute after 2 warnings

Perm Mute:
    -24 warns and 12 mutes(in 1 day)
    -75 warns and 40 mutes (monthly
    -4 harassment mute, 4 racism mutes, 4 excessive spam mutes (In 1 day)

Q2: How do I earn money?
    You can earn money from selling an item on /ah, auctioning an item with /auc, selling ores at your warp or /warp bm, Vote daily for the server for instant money plus you can exchange tokens for more money

Q3: Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    At spawn, and warps: B,C,D,F,G,H,I,J,K,l, and M, you can go to animal farm for meat, /kit food every minutes will give you 5 cooked steaks, or go fishing at the ponds in Spawn, Warp G, and Warp F, or buy food at /warp bm

Q4: How do I auction my sword?
    To auction your sword, it must be held in your hand, and do /auc (Number of swords) (Starting price) (bid increase) (Time of auction in seconds) (Buy Now price) Or sell on /ah, while holding it in hand do /ah sell (Price), YOU MUST BE RANK/BLOCK F+ TO DO THIS

Q5: What are drugs?
    When you reach drugworld, you can make a cactus farm to produce cactus, at /warp drug cactus may be exchanged for drugs which are dyes which when right-clicked give potion like abilities, they are named for their properties, these drugs include:

Coco Beans:
    drugs named as "Rocky" provide Strength
    Lime Dye: Drugs named "Health" Provides instant health
    Orange Dye: Drugs named "Hops" provide a jump boost
    Red Rose Dye: Drugs named "FireFighter" provide fire resistance
    Cactus Green: Drugs named "Steroids" provide Haste
    Blue Dye: Drugs named "Diver" provide water breathing
    Pink Dye: Drugs named "Healer" provide Health regeneration
    Inc Sac: Drugs named "Speed" provide a speed boost
    Grey Dye: Drugs named "Bat" provide night vision
    Yellow Dye: Drugs named "Quick Ninja" provide temporary invisibility

Q6: How do I vote?
    Go to cityprison.com, when there you should see"VOTE" near "HOME" and "STORE" in the middle of the screen, press "VOTE" and it will list five sites, click where it says "CLICK TO VOTE" and it will send you to a link where you need to enter your IGN and prove you're not a robot, press "VOTE" and you've voted for the server, do this on all 5 links, every day.

Q7: How do I get a plot?
    To get a 10x10 plot do /warp plots, then do /plotme auto(it costs 50k), or find an unclaimed one with /plot i, and do /plot claim(Still 50k), or donate for 1, keep in mind you can only buy 1 with in-game cash to get more donate on cityprison.com, to get a 50x50 plot you must donate for it on cityprison.com.

Q8: How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    At /warp cells, when you right-click on the sign above your cell it will tell you the expiration date when you hover over the chest, and while you're there you can renew the cell for $500 a day with that same sign.

Q9: Why am I in jail?
    1 of the reasons you are in jail could be that
    A: You were caught in possession of golden apples and/or drugs and didn't give them to a guard when asked: which will result in a 10-minute jail sentence
    B: Caught in possession of a non-enchanted weapon(axes included) and didn't give them to a guard when asked: which results in a 5-minute jail sentence
    C: Caught in possession of an enchanted weapon(axes included) and didn't give them to a guard when asked: which results in a 10-minute jail sentence
    D: Suicide with lots of contraband on your body, onto a guard: Which results in a 15-minute jail sentence
    E: Throwing lots of contraband onto a guard: which results in a 5-minute jail sentence

Only an On-Duty guard/JrGuard/SrGuard can jail you, and they can't ask for contraband in the plot world.

Q10: Where can I see how much time is left on my friend's ban?
    On CityPrison.com at the top left of the home page, it will say "BANS" click "Bans" then click which server your friend was banned on, click bans, and then you can search for your friends IGN to see his ban time

Q11: Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    No, you are responsible for your own items although at spawn there are furnace rooms which close when you enter them so if you stay there no one can get inside to steal your stuff

Q12: How do I make a BlackMarket buy or sell sign?
    To buy items<> <><><><><>To sell Items

(IGN)<><><><><><><><><><>(IGN)
    (Number of items)<><><><(number of items)
    S (Price)<><><><><><><><>B (Price)
    (Name of item)<><><><><>(Name of Item)

To find out exact name of item do /iteminfo

Q13: How do I become ChatMod?
    you can apply for ChatMod by going to CityPrison.com and then press "FORUMS" at the top right, then click "FORUMS" again this time it'll be near the top left, scroll down until you see "Apply for staff" there you can apply for JrGuard or ChatMod by pressing "Post Thread" YOU WILL HAVE TO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS HERE: https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/chatmod-application-and-information.1275/

Q14: I hate this, can I buy my freedom with real money?
    As a matter of fact you can to an extent, the freedom is all how you imagine freedom, but if you press "DONATE" on cityprison.com you will be able to purchase many items which make you feel free

Q15: Who owns this server?
    A man by the name of Ashour, his skype is Ashour253, and his discord is Ashour#6062

Q16: Why is my name green in chat?
    When somebody says 4 or more characters in your name, it pings you with green to notify you that somebody may be trying to say something to you

Q17: What are grams?
    Grams are the currency in which is used in CityPrison

Q18: How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    A cell costs $500 per day, most black market stalls are $5,000 per day although #1 and #21 cost $15,000 a day because they are closer to the entrance and attract more players. You can also Donate to the server on cityprison.com and buy a bm/cell

Q19: How do I escape?
    The escape is something you must create as an image, make a beach retreat on your plot, make friends and do pvp together, you're not very limited so escaping is pointless, but It's only a prison if you think of it as one, think of it has a relaxing break from the outside world, think of it as a journey to do as many quests as possible, the things you can do are endless.

Q20: How do I report a player?
    If you are going to report someone make sure you have proof via video, screenshot etc. when you go to cityprison.com press "FORUMS" at the top right of your screen then press "FORUMS" again at the top left this time, scroll down until you see "report a player" there you make a thread WITH PROOF as to what a player was doing

Q21: I fell through the world can I have my stuff back?
    Ask a higher staff and explain what happened so they may evaluate we cant get the items back but they can work something out with you depending on your situation.

Q22: What are quests and how do I do them?
    A quest is a mission who are given when right-clicking and NPC, if the quest was to collect X amount of item(s) when you have the item(s) right-click again on the NPC for the reward

Q23: Can I have OP?
    You can not have OP and if you ask to have it in-game you will get a verbal warning, if you ask again a 7-day ban

Q24: Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    Yes, enchant tables are found at ranks D-M, but if you are caught with an enchanted weapon or armor in pvp, a guard On-Duty may ask for it, UNLESS YOU HAVE A DONOR RANK

Q25: Can you unban my friend? how can they be unbanned?
    If it's a temporary ban then I'm sorry but you just have to wait, maybe even learn a lesson, if he is perm-banned he must Appeal on cityprison.com if accepted he's unbanned, if declined he will stay banned

Q26: Can a player be added to my plot or cell? how so?
    For a plot you will need to do /plot add (Player), you can have up to 2 players added, to get them trusted, meaning they have access while you're offline either donate or ask an admin/Warden/Commander, as for a cell ask a warden

Thanks for reading this, if you have any questions ask me on disc or in-game.

2. Rafi

Rafi New Member

Recently, I've noticed people saying that we don't need more staff, my opinion on that is that we all are in different timezones/play at different times, I play like all day so I've seen the high's and low's, there are times when not many people are on but the ratio to times when there are more staff online. to when there are more players online isn't in staff's favor as not many of our staff are on for long periods of time consistently, Owen had posted pics of him being 1 of 2 people but what time was he playing at because at like 2pm-9pm(My time) is when the server is doing it's best, it's not always the case but from what I've seen usually. So I think we don't have enough consistent staff in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Rafi

Rafi New Member

Going through this I realized on Q3 I mistakingly said "every minutes" it was meant to be "every 5 minutes" sorry for the typo.

Please notify me if I made any more errors

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

Lol no

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Rafi

Rafi New Member

you're banned, so your opinion to me is invalid, sorry
    upload_2019-8-11_23-14-24.jpeg

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Rafi

Rafi New Member

I am moving houses so I will be inactive until Thursday-Sunday, somewhere in between.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. PurplePigeon

PurplePigeon New Member

8. muddytiger16

muddytiger16 The Great Tiger God
    Premium Member

A little young, but iceN IceN

9. Rafi

Rafi New Member

Well I meet the age requirement and I’m older than some of the staff we have currently

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Not too sure where you heard this from but 99.9% of the current staff are 16 or older.

#10 Tradie, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

This app has more “bumping” in it than a road full of pot holes my guy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. PR099.

PR099. New Member

upload_2019-8-14_20-16-46.png

upload_2019-8-14_20-17-37.png

o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Rafi

Rafi New Member

I have already talked to a few staff about this, yes when I was younger I didn't know there were exceptions to the age rule, and so I lied about my age, my intentions were good but my execution was bad, I now know that I can ask staff members anything, and I do so nowadays. I am sorry.

15. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

Hoes be cappin

16. Rafi

Rafi New Member

Not to be rude but I honestly don't care for anything you say.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

I honestly can’t tell if this application is serious or not. If you are actually trying you seriously need to watch those comments. They are completely unnecessary and immature.

If you don’t agree with something then be responsible about it. Don’t just straight up insult people no matter their background or current status.

As for the age thing, I really don’t know what to believe. All I know, is that you certainly are not acting that age.

As Tidal has already mentioned. Please limit your bumping. Excessive bumping can lead to a denial of an application. So watch that.

From your current actions on this thread and in game, I seriously believe you aren’t mature enough to be considered for staff.

However, Good luck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Rafi

Rafi New Member

I understand your concerns, I can understand why you think I am immature and why you think I'm not being responsible in my responses, although for the bumping I didn't know about bumping until recently when I asked Tidal what it meant, I try to answer what is put on my app in sincerity, as for replying to Lonely, it seems like he is picking at me and not replying with actual criticism, he is taking my app as a joke so I take his replies as I joke as well, I will stop that although I don't appreciate rudeness without context, you thinking that I'm too immature for staff is your opinion and I respect that, thank you for the criticism, I will do my best to be better.

19. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

I mean, you broke a rule when I was on sooo

20. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Member

There are better ways to handle things like this. You are always gonna have people messing with you and people who are constantly against you and you need to be able to handle that better if you want to be staff. Be the bigger person. Your behavior recently is making me realize that maybe you aren't ready for this. You also need to continue to follow the rules that you are trying to enforce. If not then what kind of example are you setting? I hate rudeness too but I won't get anything out of acting on it and you won't either. Good luck on the app. I hope to see change being made.

• Friendly Friendly x 2