1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

i want to be a jr guard

Discussion in 'Junk' started by VIPJACK89, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIPJACK89

VIPJACK89 New Member

IGN: VIPJACK89
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How old are you?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is your timezone (GMT)?
    - Eastern Timezone
    How long have you played on CityPrison?
    - Around 4 years.
    How many hours a day can you guard for?
    - Around five to six hours on weekends and one to two hours on weekdays.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is your current rank (Block)?
    - F-block
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have experience with prison servers?
    - Yes, I've played on many different prison servers. Ive been playing on them for years and have loved them all but i think CityPrison is the best I've played on yet
    Do you have experience with guard rank?
    - Yes, on another server I played as a guard for a while. I had to watch if anyone had and contrabands and would jail them for the certain amount of time.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison?
    - Yes, I have read all of the rules and know my way around the prison.
    What makes you the best guard applicant?
    - I have experience on this server and being a guard so i will be able to know more about being a guard than others. I also know a lot about the server and the rules so i will be able to help people who are new or just need help. I also could be on for long amounts of the day so i will be able to help even more people than others who may not be on.
    Do you have Discord?
    - Yes, my account is VIPJACK89#7118
    Q1. What is the jail time for these items Swords, Bows, Drugs, and Enchants?

10 min for enchanted armor/god apples and drugs
    suicide with contraband is 15 min
    Q2. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/chestkeeper, what do you do? - You keep on counting and if he doesn't give you it you jail him for however much time is needed.
    Q3. Can you take swords from players in a mob farm, either enchanted or non-enchanted?
    - If they have a non-enchanted sword then you cannot take it from them cause they are only gathering food or Xp but if they have any weapon, tool, or armor that is enchanted while they are in their them i may ask them for it.

Q4. Are you allowed to PVP as a guard either on or off-duty?
    - No, unless they attack you first then it would be in self defense.
    Q5. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?
    -No, you are only allowed to jail someone if they are holding the drug.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Q6. If a player is [$-block] and they have an enchanted sword, how long do they get jailed for?
    - Half the time. So if it is 10min then it would be 5min. And if it was 7min then it would be 3.5min
    Q7. If a player drops his contraband item and another player picks that item up, what do you do?
    - You would proceed to asking the person who got it for the contraband and if he doesn't give it then he would be jailed.
    Q8. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself or friends?
    - No, you must dispose of them right away.
    Q9. Are you allowed to take away contraband if the user just logged into the server?
    - No,because they just joined and may be accidentally holding something, you would warn them at first and if you see them again you would proceed to asking them for it and counting down.
    Q10. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    - If you come across a sugarcane or cactus farm then you would tell an admin and they would take care of it but if there isn't an admin on then message or email Eris.

Thank you for your time

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. iHeartSupreme

iHeartSupreme New Member

3. VIPJACK89

VIPJACK89 New Member

4. ApprenticeTradie

ApprenticeTradie New Member
    Support Guard Titanium Member

Interesting

5. xxstarfire25xx

Staff Member Guard Legendary Titanium Premium Member

Applications are closed atm and how are you suppose to guard when you’re perm muted?

6. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

But you’re perm muted...

7. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member

First of all you are permanently muted.
    And I think you are immature.
    I don't think you should be staff.

8. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 Commander
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

Applications are currently closed. You're also perm muted.

Denied.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.