1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Is this how you report a player?

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Lucas18525, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucas18525

Lucas18525 New Member

I would like to report TidalxWave for staff abuse, on prisons server. It happened at around 4:19 P.M. on 5/4/19.
    I was simply messaging them about the fitness gram pacer test, the periodic table, and the distributive property. They then proceeded to mute me for 30 minutes for "Harassment." I find it hard to believe that talking about such simple topics would be noted as "Harassment." I really think this is an abuse of power and should be corrected immediately. Other staff members just let it happen. (ahem zilv.) I hope this is the correct way to do this.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

She told you to stop. You should have listened, nothing wrong with this just grow up and stop messaging useless stuff to people who don't want to see it.

3. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    SrGuard Legendary Titanium Member

TidalxWave told you multiple times to stop private messaging her those things, but you refused. Therefore you were muted. No one abused any powers.

4. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

I think you left out the part where I asked you to stop spamming me with such topics multiple times. You even acknowledged to me that you needed 500k to "stop the spam". I also asked fellow staff what I should do so I did not punish without checking first.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

If you would like to report another player via the forums, use this form and fill it out.

6. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

[​IMG]

Hello Lucas,
    although you might think that was not harassment, the excessive amount of times you have done it and the huge number of warnings you had been given, made it turn into a Harassment mute.
    You were being "annoying" and after asking you to stop, she asked a Tier 4 Staff Member what she had to do, and the punishment you had been given was the answer.
    I let it happen because I knew what was going on, I would have stopped her if I didn't think that was the right choice to make.
    I hope you will understand this,

~ Zilv

7. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

Denied.
    Locking and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.