1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

ItzRubix_'s JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Apply for JrGuard' started by ItzRubix_, Aug 19, 2017.

1. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Question= Green
    Answer= Blue

IGN:
    ItzRubix_

How old are you:

What is your timezone (GMT):
    GMT (UK)

How long have you played on CityPrison:
    Around 2-3 years.

How many hours a day can you guard for:
    On weekdays a minimum of 3 hours and on weekends a minimum of 5 hours.

What is your current rank (Block):
    I-Block

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    As well as having experience playing on CityPrison, I have played on multiple different prison servers and used to own a prison server with a couple of my friends around 1 or 2 years ago.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:
    Yes, on my prison server I owned, I was head guard.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    I have read all of the server rules and know my way around the prison.

What makes you the best guard applicant:
    I would be the best guard applicant because I used to be head guard of a prison server and my job was near enough the same thing as being a guard on CityPrison would want me to do. Also, since I joined the server and I found out what a guard's job is, I have wanted to become one so therefore I believe I would be the most committed to being a JrGuard. Also, from my experience of playing on CityPrison from the UK, there are not many staff on during some of my day so I believe I could fit into the schedule of the staff members quite perfectly.

Do you have Discord and TeamSpeak (Must have a mic):
    I have TeamSpeak and Discord and also a mic.

Additional Info:
    N/A

Q1. What is the jail time for these items Swords, Bows Drugs and Enchants?

For non-enchanted swords, the jail time for normal players is 5 minutes and 2.5 minutes for any donor.

For enchanted swords, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors and 2.5 minutes for Legendary and Titanium players.

For non-enchanted bows, the jail time is 5 minutes for normal players and 2.5 minutes for any donor.

For enchanted bows, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors and 2.5 minutes for Legendary or Titanium players.

For drugs, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal drugs and 10 minutes also for golden apples.

Q2. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/chest keeper, what do you do?
    After asking the player for the contraband and the player puts it in his inventory/chest keeper I start a countdown from 5 all the way down to 1 and if I don't receive the contraband by the end of the countdown, they will be jailed depending on their donor status and what the contraband was but if I receive the contraband, he is left and the contraband is either put in a disposal sign or threw into a lava bin.

Q3. Can you take swords from players in a mob farm, either enchanted or non-enchanted?

Non-enchanted swords may not be confiscated from players in a mob farm whereas enchanted swords may be confiscated but the guard must be on duty.

Q4. Are you allowed to PVP as a guard either on or off-duty?

Guards may not take part in PVP what so ever if they are on duty but if they are off-duty, they are allowed to PVP in places such as A-block, E-block and G block. Guards can also PVP on second accounts/alts.

Q5. Do you jail someone if they have the affects of a drug?

A player may not be jailed if they have the effects of a drug, the may only be jailed if they are holding drugs or any other contraband.

Q6. If a player is [$-block] and they have an enchanted sword, how long do they get jailed for?

A donor block player with an enchanted sword would be jailed for 5 minutes because for normal players it's 10 minutes and donor block players get their jail time halved compared to normal players (and jail is 1/4 of the normal player's jail time for Legendary and Titanium)

Q7. If a player drops his contraband item and another player picks that item up, what do you do?

I would start a count towards the person with the contraband and wait until he dropped it but if someone else picked it up, I would stop the count and begin counting down towards the player who picked it up and if he doesn't give it, he would be jailed but if he gave me the contraband, it would be disposed in a disposal sign or a lava bin.

Q8. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself or friends?

As a guard, keeping items that are taken from players and keeping them or giving them to friends is strictly forbidden and the only thing that should happen to the contraband is it is put into a disposal sign or thrown into a lava bin.

Q9. Are you allowed to take away contraband if the user just logged into the server?

If a new player is caught with a contraband, they should be given a warning because they are probably unaware of the rule so they should be informed of the rule and told to check out /warp rules but if they are caught again, they will be dealt with like a normal player and asked to pass over the contraband or be jailed.

Q10. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

If I come across a sugarcane/cactus farm whether it be in a cell or a plot, I should inform a higher tier staff member the owner of the cell/plot's name and the location of where it is as it is against the rules.

Q11. What is line PvP, and what do you do when you see someone do this?

Line PvP is hitting a player then running into the safe zone. When I see someone do this I would type /kick [name] Line PvP 1 and if they did it again I would type /kick [Name] Line PvP 2 and if they did it again they would be temp-banned for 5 minutes. The ban time doubles every time so the 1st time is 5 minutes, 2nd time is 10 minutes, 3rd time is 20 minutes, 4th time is 40 minutes, 5th time is 80 minutes, 6th time is 160 minutes , 7th time is 320 minutes, 8th time is 640 minutes and 9th time is 1280 minutes but with the 2 kicks between each one.

Yours faithfully,
    ItzRubix_

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 Commander
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

What about for players with a donor rank?

Guards are not allowed to pvp on or offduty. Guards can only pvp for the moment because they cannot use on or offduty commands.

What about in Druglord?

Also for Q11, Line PvP is when you go into pvp, hit someone, then run back into the safezone
    untouched. That's an easy fix though :p

Overall, this is a very nice application. You appear to be friendly in chat and welcome players upon joining aswell. I'll look at this again once you have made the necessary corrections. Good luck!

#2 NinjaXWaffles99, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Question= Green
    Answer= Blue
    Edit=Yellow
    IGN: ItzRubix_

How old are you: 15

What is your timezone (GMT): GMT (UK)

How long have you played on CityPrison: Around 2-3 years.

How many hours a day can you guard for: On weekdays a minimum of 3 hours and on weekends a minimum of 5 hours.

What is your current rank (Block): I-Block

Do you have experience with prison servers: As well as having experience playing on CityPrison, I have played on multiple different prison servers and used to own a prison server with a couple of my friends around 1 or 2 years ago.

Do you have experience with guard ranks: Yes, on my prison server I owned, I was head guard

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:
    I have read all of the server rules and know my way around the prison.

What makes you the best guard applicant: I would be the best guard applicant because I used to be head guard of a prison server and my job was near enough the same thing as being a guard on CityPrison would want me to do. Also, since I joined the server and I found out what a guard's job is, I have wanted to become one so therefore I believe I would be the most committed to being a JrGuard. Also, from my experience of playing on CityPrison from the UK, there are not many staff on during some of my day so I believe I could fit into the schedule of the staff members quite perfectly.

Do you have Discord and TeamSpeak (Must have a mic): I have TeamSpeak and Discord and also a mic.

Additional Info: N/A

Q1. What is the jail time for these items Swords, Bows Drugs and Enchants?
    For non-enchanted swords, the jail time for normal players is 5 minutes and 2.5 minutes for any donor.

For enchanted swords, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors and 2.5 minutes for Legendary and Titanium players.

For non-enchanted bows, the jail time is 5 minutes for normal players and 2.5 minutes for any donor.

For enchanted bows, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal players, 5 minutes for donors and 2.5 minutes for Legendary or Titanium players.

For drugs, the jail time is 10 minutes for normal drugs and 10 minutes also for golden apples but for donors, it is halved so 5 minutes.

Q2. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/chest keeper, what do you do?
    After asking the player for the contraband and the player puts it in his inventory/chest keeper I start a countdown from 5 all the way down to 1 and if I don't receive the contraband by the end of the countdown, they will be jailed depending on their donor status and what the contraband was but if I receive the contraband, he is left and the contraband is either put in a disposal sign or threw into a lava bin.

Q3. Can you take swords from players in a mob farm, either enchanted or non-enchanted?
    Non-enchanted swords may not be confiscated from players in a mob farm whereas enchanted swords may be confiscated but the guard must be on duty.

Q4. Are you allowed to PVP as a guard either on or off-duty?
    Guards may not take part in PVP what so ever whether they be on duty or off duty.

Q5. Do you jail someone if they have the affects of a drug?
    A player may not be jailed if they have the effects of a drug, the may only be jailed if they are holding drugs or any other contraband.

Q6. If a player is [$-block] and they have an enchanted sword, how long do they get jailed for?
    A donor block player with an enchanted sword would be jailed for 5 minutes because for normal players it's 10 minutes and donor block players get their jail time halved compared to normal players (and jail is 1/4 of the normal player's jail time for Legendary and Titanium)

Q7. If a player drops his contraband item and another player picks that item up, what do you do?
    I would start a count towards the person with the contraband and wait until he dropped it but if someone else picked it up, I would stop the count and begin counting down towards the player who picked it up and if he doesn't give it, he would be jailed but if he gave me the contraband, it would be disposed in a disposal sign or a lava bin.

Q8. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself or friends?
    As a guard, keeping items that are taken from players and keeping them or giving them to friends is strictly forbidden and the only thing that should happen to the contraband is it is put into a disposal sign or thrown into a lava bin.

Q9. Are you allowed to take away contraband if the user just logged into the server?
    If a new player is caught with a contraband, they should be given a warning because they are probably unaware of the rule so they should be informed of the rule and told to check out /warp rules but if they are caught again, they will be dealt with like a normal player and asked to pass over the contraband or be jailed.

Q10. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    If I come across a sugarcane/cactus farm whether it be in a cell or a plot, I should inform a higher tier staff member the owner of the cell/plot's name and the location of where it is as it is against the rules. Sugarcane/cactus farms is found in Druglord should be destroyed as well.

Q11. What is line PvP, and what do you do when you see someone do this?
    Line PvP is hitting a player then running into the safe zone untouched. When I see someone do this I would type /kick [name] Line PvP 1 and if they did it again I would type /kick [Name] Line PvP 2 and if they did it again they would be temp-banned for 5 minutes. The ban time doubles every time so the 1st time is 5 minutes, 2nd time is 10 minutes, 3rd time is 20 minutes, 4th time is 40 minutes, 5th time is 80 minutes, 6th time is 160 minutes , 7th time is 320 minutes, 8th time is 640 minutes and 9th time is 1280 minutes but with the 2 kicks between each one.
    Had to write in a reply because it wouldn't let me edit.
    Yours faithfully,
    ItzRubix_

4. NinjaXWaffles99

NinjaXWaffles99 Commander
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

The updated version looks great! Based on this application, you appear to know your stuff quite well. Good luck!

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Thanks! Really appreciate it!

6. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

A tiny update whether it matters or not but I am now J rank.

7. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

I like your application and think the fixes you made really improved it in general. Also you are a very nice player in game. +1. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Thanks jrdxix! Really appreciate that! <3

9. Shopz

Shopz Member

I've seen you quite a bit in-game and you seem fit for staff. Beautiful application, man.

+1

• Like Like x 1
  10. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Thanks Shopz! Really appreciate it!

• Like Like x 1
  11. King_Of_Dwarfs_c

+1 very active and kind player

• Like Like x 1
  12. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Thanks King_Of_Dwarfs_c!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

A minor/unnecessary update but I have ranked up and I am now in K-Block

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Just wanna say thanks for everyone for the support whether you commented or left a rating or even just read my application. Really appreciate it!
    Also want to add on that if you read my application and notice anything that needs fixing/changing, please let me know; it can really help me out!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Another minor/unnecessary update but i am now in K-Block!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

Just realised that I made a typo in that last post. It's meant to say I am now in L-Block instead of K-Block! Sorry for any inconvenience (even though there probably was none)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. NeonSkittle

NeonSkittle New Member

I don't see you much in game try to be a little more active but good app overall good luck +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

I'm not sure whether it is a time zone clash or you just haven't realised I'm online but I'm on near enough on everyday and, I think, fairly active.

19. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Member
    God Member

A lot of people have been saying I have been inactive over the past 2 weeks so I just wanted to say I started school again 2 weeks ago. I'll admit that last week I was inactive compared to how long I'm usually on and that is because I'm now in my final year of school and at the end of this year I do my GCSE's (the exams/tests that determine my future life) so I just wanted to get myself back under control in school and start preparing! Over the next week or so I'll be back to around to a minimum of 3 hours a day but no change on weekends!

• Like Like x 1
  20. FaZe__adaptYT

FaZe__adaptYT New Member

+1 from me when you are on your always nice (what I see) and you do tend to know your stuff gl

• Agree Agree x 1