1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

johnnylarsen. Chatmod application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by JOHNNYLARSEN, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOHNNYLARSEN

JOHNNYLARSEN New Member

My ING name is: johnnylarsen
    What makes you the best support/helper applicant: i relly like to help all the boys/girls that play on the server i believe that i can help alot of people and whit evry problem they have i know ween i started on the server i was asking beastgamer alot becus i need help alot soo i wont to help people like all the other chatmods help me befor
    Q1: How do I earn money? there is alot of ways to earn money one of them is go mining and then sell the stuff you got 2 way is auc somthing taht people wont to buy 3 way do som questes 4 way if you freind wont to sent you money
    Q5: How do I vote? you do /vote and then i link pop up in the chat you clik on it and then you come to i site on the internet and then you type you name and vote and get tokens taht you can youse in the /tokens shop

Q12: How do I become a guard? You start with jrGuard for guard you need to be promoted and if you want the spot you need to apply on the forums. The same thing for chat mod. Here is the link:www.cityprison.net.

Diamond_Rush1.

Q18: How do I escape? you can not escape anymore ;(
    have a nice day evryone and dont forget to leave a comment

#1 JOHNNYLARSEN, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SmokeNandos

SmokeNandos New Member
    Titanium Member

+1 Please accept now someone

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. HARVVA_Mini

HARVVA_Mini Member
    Staff Member Admin Member

Nice app from 2014 +1

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Titanium Premium Member

Denied. You literally took your app from your last one... You aren't active at all and you don't help anyone in chat and for all, I know this is a joke.
    Locking and moving

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.