1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Just_Easy's ChatMod Application.

Discussion in 'Junk' started by BrOsChErRy, Mar 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

IGN: Just_Easy

How old are you: 16 years

What is your time-zone (GMT): CEST

How long have you played on City Prison: About 2 and a half years now

How many hours a day can you be on for: I can be on for 4-5 hours on weekdays and 6-7 hours in the weekends.

What is your current rank (Block): P1-M

Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes I've been playing a lot of prison servers a lot over the past years so i know my way around on a prison server.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: No, i don't have any experience with support/helper ranks but i do have experience with Guard ranks.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the system, and the way the server works: I have read all of the rules multiple times and i understand them. I understand the donation system too.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant: I think that i will make the best applicant because i respect everyone on the server and not generally a troublemaker. i love this server and everything about it. i think that being a helper will increase the experience of the server. i always like helping other players find their way around. i can talk to anyone doesn't matter who they are. i would love for a chance to prove myself worthy of being a guard. I always strive to stay on top of everything information wise and in general. I also try to answer any questions new players have about the server even if it's crazy.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): I do have discord and i'm in the cp's disc chat. Discord: JustTooEZ #0871

Additional Info: /

QUESTION TIME

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

*Excessive spam: 15 min instant mute, the same message or a similar message repeated 5+ times.
    *Spam: 1 warn then a 10 min mute, 3-4 rpeated messages or repeated 6+ characters.
    *Special characters are considered as spam.
    *Repeating a word 4+ times in a single message is spam.
    *Speaking another language then english is spam.
    *Vulgar: 2 warns then a 10 min mute, inappropriate words.
    *Caps: 2 warns then a 10 min mute, an excessive amount of words written in caps.
    *3+ words written in caps is considered as caps
    *Advertisements: 1day instant mute, Send ss to a higher tier staff to ban the player.
    *Spamming lag: 5 min instant mute, spamming lag while server is lagging.
    *Discrimination: 30 min instant mute, making fun of a religion, group, ...

Q2. How do I earn money?
    *You can earn money by mining and selling your ores and blocks at the shop of the warp that you're in, or you can sell it in the BlackMarket.
    *You can vote 5 times a day for 1,000$ and 1token(wich u can spend on money in the token shop) per vote.

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    *You can use /kit food every 5 min.
    *There are mobs you can kill for food.
    *You can buy food in /warp bm.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?
    * Do /auc prep (Amount) (Start price) (Bid increment) (auc time) (Buy now price <- this is optional)
    after you've done that and you agree do /auc start and repeat all the terms.
    ( you'll have to hold your item in your hand while doing this)

Q5. What are drugs?
    *Drugs have the same effects potions have, so basiclly you can see Drugs as potions.

Diver: Gives respiration.
    Firefighter: Gives fire resistance.
    Hops: Gives jump boost.
    Speed: Gives speed boost.
    Steroids: Gives haste.
    Health: Gives health.
    Healer: Gives regeneration.
    Rocky: Gives Strength

*You can get drugs by going into the drugworld getting cactus by making a cactus farm and then trade the cactus with villagers for drugs.

Q6. How do I vote?
    *Do /vote and click on the irl's that will shop up on the chat fill in your IGN and certify you're not a robot and you're good to go. You'll get 1,000$ In game and 1 token per vote.

Q7. How do I get a plot?
    *Go to /warp plots find a free plot or do /plot auto then when you have a free plot go stand on the plot and do /plot C but keep in mind you need 50k to purchase a plot.
    *For donor plots you simply go to the store and purchase 1, it'll take up to 24 hours to setlle the plot so have some patience and give the staff some time.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    *Go to your cell and right click the cell-sign then go to the chest and you'll see exactly how much time you've got left.

Q9. Why am I in jail?
    *You are in jail because you've had a contraband in your hand and a guard asked for it but you didn't give the contraband.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    *You can go on the website and check out the ban page.
    *You can ask a staff member to see.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    *Unfortunately, I can not get your item back from you because it’s your responsibility to take your items from the furnace after using it.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?
    *Buying:
    <player name>
    <amount of items being bought in one click>
    B <price of item(s)>
    <name of item(s) being bought>

*Selling:
    <player name>
    <amount of items being sold to black market owner>
    S <price of item(s)>
    <name of item(s) being sold to black market owner>

Q13. How do I become chatmod?
    * If you would like to be a ChatMod on this server then you will have to fill out an application to the best of your ability to show your knowledge on the server. You can find the application format here: https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/chatmod-application-and-information.1275/.

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    *You can buy prison ranks on the server apart from the donor ranks: C-Block,E-Block,G-Block,I-Block,DrugDealer. You can also buy donor ranks: Donor, God, platinum, Legendary, Titanium.

Q15. Who owns the server?
    *Ashour is the owner and Diamond-Rush1 is the co-owner.

Q16. Why is my name green in chat?
    *Because someone used more 4(+) characters that are in your ign.
    *Someone said your name.

Q17. What are grams?
    *Grams are dollars: 1gram is 1$ (ingame)

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    *A cell costs 500$(ingame money) a day.
    *A donor cell costs 2.5$(irl money) permanent.
    *A Bm costs 5000$ but bm1 and bm21 are 15000$ a day but there is a central bm bm 22 that is 25000$ if i'm not mistaken.
    *A donor-bm is 5$(irl money) for 1 week.

Q19. How do I escape?
    *Technically you can not escape but, if you rankup you will eventually get druglord where you have acces to a free world.

Q20. How do I report a player?
    *First of all you need to have some evidence, you can send it to a staff member online or on discord,
    or you can report them here:
    https://forums.cityprison.net/forums/ReportPlayer/.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?
    *If you have a screenshot or video of your items before you died then it might be possible to get your items back, but if you don't have any evidence you can't get your stuff back.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?
    *Quests are all over the prison and you will find new ones in each warp once you rank up. They are NPC’s and you right click them to start them and you follow the sets it tells you to do in chat. Once you have completed the quest you will receive rewards: in-game money, experience, quest points and items. To see all your active quests do /quests. You can also use /quest journal.

Q23. Can I have OP?
    *You can not have OP, but you can apply for JrGuard or ChatMod and make your way up in the staff team.
    *You'll get warned twice for asking for Op after that you'll get a 7day ban.

Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    *You are allowed to have enchanted items, but some enchanted items are considered as a contraband so if a guard sees it he/she may ask for it.

Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    *i can not unban your friend but your friend can appeal on here: https://forums.cityprison.net/forums/BanAppeal/. If you're friend has good arguments he can get unbanned if a higher tier staff approves it.

Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?
    *A player can be added to your plot. You do /plot add (ign) and that's it, but you have to stand in the plot where you want the player to be added in.
    *You can Trust a player too thats gives them perms to do wathever they want on the plot when ur off and on,
    you can donate for that or you can ask a T4+ staff member to do that for you.
    *For Adding a player to your perm cell you'll have to donate 5$ irl money to do so.

Thank you for reading my Application, i hope you like it.

Wish me good luck!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ThomasGoldie

ThomasGoldie Member
    Titanium Member

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. _oscar_

_oscar_ Member

biggest +1 in awhile, Just_Easy is easily top 5 most active players on this server and i believe he will be a great addition to the staff team :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

( Ingame 62 days and 7 hours = 1495 hours playtime )

6. Dodo

Dodo Member

Ok brocherry I’ve lost count on how many times you’ve applied so good on yah for dedication?

• Funny Funny x 7
  7. Bossing

Bossing Active Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

-1, I personally do not think you are mature enough.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. TaliaK

TaliaK New Member

+1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

~ Zilv

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

Looks like you have been banned, muted, and warned before, honestly I don't think someone with that many warns/bans/mutes should become staff. But you are very active and because of that it's easier to get warned/banned/muted and you haven't had a offense in 18 days. Also your app seems pretty good. I'm going to stay neutral - Gabriel

12. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Just to make this clear, I was banned because they ( Some staff ) thought i had duped. i didn't Dupe so I got unbanned (I was falsly banned). Thanks for you Feedback!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

No. People were not banned because they “duped”, some people did but most the people’s reasons were to contact ashour so he could figure out what happened exaclty. You weren’t falsely banned, we never said you duped. Just needed information. Careful with your words before you go around saying you were falsely banned.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Just to make this clear i got banned for 'contact ashour on discord' So he could figure out what happened. (i didn't get falsly banned) **

Pardon me for my mistake!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. RiTuAl_MUrd3r99

RiTuAl_MUrd3r99 New Member

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. 18k

18k New Member

+1

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Skatert7720

Skatert7720 New Member

You are super active, which is a very good quality for staff, however you could use some time to mature and become a better player that adds to and encourages all people in the community> I have seen you be somewhat toxic online, but lately I think things have gotten better.

For now I'm just gonna say work on maturity and adding positivity to City Prison as much as possible.

Neutral

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

I changed my IGN to "BrOsChErRy".

19. HARVVA_Mini

HARVVA_Mini Member
    Staff Member Admin Member

Seems like a strong app to me plus you have improved with your behaviour in-game!! Keep helping out in chat and I wish you the best of luck bud!
    +1 from me

20. HARVVA_Mini

HARVVA_Mini Member
    Staff Member Admin Member

Accepted! Welcome To The Staff Team!!

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.