1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Kid Hacks -- Reach - Sennaboy123

Discussion in 'Junk' started by IAmTheBirdMan, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheBirdMan

IAmTheBirdMan New Member

IGN: X9_
    Offender's IGN: Sennaboy123
    Server: (Prison, KitPVP, Teamspeak, etc.) Prison
    Time Occurred: 6-17-2017 Idk exact time.
    What Happened: I was pvping messing around in e block and the kid toggled aura on me and i started recording.
    Proof/Evidence:

2. IAmTheBirdMan

IAmTheBirdMan New Member

Most obvious reach incounter (non laggy) -- ( 9:30 )

3. PR099

PR099 Member
    JrGuard Legendary Member

Also, at 9:35, it seems suspicious how when the player runs back into the safe zone, he locks onto and starts attacking someone else. To me, this looks like killaura. Hopefully a staff member will be able to determine whether or not the player was hacking.

4. Koala

Koala New Member

Senna has done this multiple times. I've messaged him multiple times and he continues. It was only a matttwr time before this happened, and I praise x9_ for recording this.

Right at the beginning his head locks on to the player to his left and then has he gets further out he starts to hit x9_ then when he runs back in he hits the other guy. So obvious.

5. ToxicHurricane

Lmao if you're gonna hack at least know when to toggle off and on, this is probs the worst hacker I have ever seen.

Also that Ryan wood guy seems suspicious, he has some weird swing and hit speed.

6. ThChief

ThChief New Member
    JrGuard Member

Seems like he definitely is using some sort of client. Not for me to decide though XD

7. XxErisVenomousxX

Staff Member Admin Titanium

Banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.