1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

killl's ChatMod Application.

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by LBakerMoore, Sep 7, 2019.

1. LBakerMoore

LBakerMoore New Member
    God Member

IGN:

killl

How old are you:

I am 16 years old.

What is your time-zone (GMT):

My time zone is UTC+1.

How long have you played on City Prison:

I played a lot before the reset back in years 2015-2017. However, I took a break and restarted around a month ago.

How many hours a day can you be on for:

Around 2 hours on weekdays and 4 to 5 plus on weekends.

What is your current rank (Block):

Currently I am
    DrugDealer, however I was P2-M before reset.

Do you have experience with prison servers:

Yes, I have played many but I have never had the liking of any like I have with CP.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks:

No, I have never been staff on a server before but understand what the role entails.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation
    system, and the way the server works:

Yes, I have read the rules, multiple times, and have also donated myself, so I know how each of these works.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant:
    I believe I would make a good ChatMod because I am very active and play a lot. Also I have been playing for some time now so I have a good understanding of how everything works. Furthermore, quite often I am trying to help others the best that I can.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):

My discord is LBakerMoore#8725.

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

There is 4 things that you can be muted for:

Excessive spam - This will result in an instant 15 minute mute.
    Vulgar - With vulgar, you will receive 2 warnings followed by a 10 minute mute.
    Caps - For caps you will also receive 2 warnings followed by a 10 minute mute.
    Spam - For spam there is only 1 warning that is followed by a 10 minute mute.

Q2. How do I earn money?

You can earn money from mining at your /warp. You can sell these items at your rank's signs or for players ranked A-I you can usually sell at /warp bm for more money.
    Also you can sell items with /auc and /ah.

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?

Every 5 minutes you can use /kit food, which will provide you with 5 steak.
    Also, from the start everyone has access to /warp farms where there is pigs to kill.
    Furthermore, there is farms at warps B, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L and M.
    You can also buy food at /warp bm.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?

Hold the sword and do the command /auc (quantity) (price) (bid increment) (time) (buy now).

Q5. What are drugs?

Drugs are special dyes that give off different potion effects, they come in different variants which equate to different levels (eg speed 2):
    Grey Dye: Known as "bat" and provides night vision.
    Ink Sac: Known as "speed" and provides speed boost.
    Lapis Lazuli: Known as "diver" and provides water breathing.
    Pink Dye: Known as "healer" and provides regeneration.
    Cactus Green Dye: Known as "steroids" and provides haste.
    Yellow Dye: Known as "ninja" and provides invisibility.
    Lime Dye: Known as "health" and provides a health boost to max hearts.
    Orange Dye: Known as "hops" and provides jump boost.
    Red Dye: Known as "fire fighter" and provides fire resistance.
    Cocoa Beans: Known as "rocky" and provides strength.

Q6. How do I vote?

Do the command /vote. Then click on the different links and enter your Minecraft username and click confirm. Each vote provides 1k and 1 token. You can vote up to 5 times per day. Every 50 votes there is a drop party, in which everyone online at the time will receive a number of diamonds from 1-10.

Q7. How do I get a plot?

First, you need to have 50k. Then do /warp plots, followed by /plot auto and it will buy one for 50k automatically. Plots will last until the server resets. This will give you a 10x10 plot. You can also go on the store and buy a 50x50 plot or a 10x10 with real money, if you wish.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?

If you right click the sign next to your cell there will be a chest icon, hover over this and it will show and expiry time.

Q9. Why am I in jail?

You can only be jailed by an On-Duty staff and cannot be jailed when having contraband in the plot world.
    There is many reasons why you could be in jail:
    You were holding a golden apple or drugs, this results in a 10 minute jail time.

You had a non-enchanted weapon, this results in a 5 minute jail time.
    You had a enchanted weapon, this results in a 10 minute jail time.
    Throwing lots of contraband at a guard, this results in a 5 minute jail time.
    Suiciding with lots of contraband, this results in a 15 minute jail time.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?

If you go to https://cityprison.net/bans/ and simply click prison and search your friends IGN to see their recent bans. This will show the expiry date.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?

No. Staff cannot return items stolen as you are responsible for them.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?

Follow the format below:
    <IGN>
    <Quantity>
    <S:B>
    <Item sell ID>

You can check the item sell ID by holding the item and doing /iteminfo.

Q13. How do I become chatmod?

For ChatMod you must apply on the CityPrison forums. You must be at least F block and be aged 14 or above. If you look in the thread "apply for staff" there is a format you must follow.

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?

If you go to the store, click "A-DrugLord ranks" and buy DrugLord, as this is the closest thing to freedom.

Q15. Who owns the server?

Ashour

Q16. Why is my name green in chat?

Your name is green as someone has used 4 or more characters of your IGN.

Q17. What are grams?

Grams are the in-game currency used on CityPrison. You can check how many grams you have with /bal.

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?

Cells at /warp cells cost $500 per day.
    However, BM's are more expensive. Most BM's are 5k per day, however BM 1 and 21 cost 15k per day.
    Q19. How do I escape?

The only way you have access to a free world is with DrugDealer, you rankup with in-game money or buy this rank from the store.

Q20. How do I report a player?

You can report a player through the "report a player" thread on the forums. You must follow a certain format which is in the thread and have proof/evidence.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?

If you have proof you could ask higher staff to return your items.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?

Quests are in-game missions from NPC's, they will ask for an item once you right click them and they will ask for some task, once you complete the task, you will receive rewards, these include grams and other items.

Q23. Can I have OP?

No, you cannot on first offence of asking you will receive a verbal warning and on second time you will receive a 7 day temp ban.

Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?

Yes, you are. You can buy them from the black-market, ah or auction. You could also enchant yourself with levels starting at D block.

Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?

If your friend is permanently banned, most of the time they will be able to appeal in the forums. However, if it is a temporary ban, they must wait out the ban.

Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?

You can use /plot add (IGN) to add a limited number of players, after you reach the cap you can donate for more on the CityPrison store. This means they will be able to use your plot when you are online. Also you can ask a high member of staff to trust a member to your plot. This means they can access your plot when you aren't online.

Also, I'm terrible with colour so sorry if this hurts your eyes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

You were warned and muted a lot 4 days ago. You seem very kind hearted and seem to have a good understanding of the rules and the server itself but in order to enforce the rules you need to follow them yourself. I'm gonna have to -1 for now. Good luck!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

Oh my goddd, can not believe you applied as i was legit saying to you not that long ago you should apply , you are an amazing helper in chat welcoming and congratulating newcomers okay I'm going to nit pick a few things that I think need addressing! :eek:

Don't forget also quests earn a significant amount of money especially to new players just starting out on the server.
    Also voting every day for 5k and the chance to more rewards when saved enough tokens.

And left out poor co-owner Diamond_Rush1!
    I mentioned XxErisVenomousxX for good measure too as he is an active SrWarden running the server at the moment.

There's probably more that I could pick up but this app is very detailed, nice colouring not too hard to read.

And as for the warns and mutes, keep yourself clean in chat this app may take a little bit longer to be accepted due to that but please be patient and change your ways show that you can be trusted and have changed because i know deep down that was not you .. those mutes were to help me on the server and as i do appreciate you taking the fall, its not you!
    Prove that!

Gl LBakerMoore, +1 :D

~ _JustToxic ღ

#3 CinnieLee17, Sep 7, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  4. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Chatmod Titanium Member

Overall, a solid and concise application. However I'd like to point out some minor things that you might want to tweak that Toxic has not already pointed out, to which she made some good points.

This is an important part of every person's application. I think it's best if you put a little more effort and detail into this and really showcase what makes you a good applicant. Two or three sentences don't really do much justice in this case. Talk more about your strengths as a staff member and how you can benefit the server.

There are still things you can be muted for, some don't always have a physical warn but rather a verbal one. You can find these at /warp rules please make sure to add them !

What rank do you have to be to auction items? Also, there is /ah besides the physical auction.

Are the jail times the same for everyone? Or are they different for donors?

The other main thing to address is the warns you have gotten recently. Please clean up your record and you may have a better chance at being accepted. Please also provide updates to you application.

Neutral for now.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LBakerMoore

LBakerMoore New Member
    God Member

What makes you the best support/helper applicant:

I believe I would make a good ChatMod because I am very active and play a lot. Also I have been playing for some time now so I have a good understanding of how everything works. Furthermore, quite often I am trying to help others the best that I can.
    In addition, many people have helped me in the past, and seeing their work I would like to give back to the amazing community that is CP.
    Whether it would be donating a pickaxe to a lower rank or showing someone where to sell, I would be happy to help.

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

There is 6 things that you can be muted for:
    Excessive spam - This will result in an instant 15 minute mute.
    Vulgar - With vulgar, you will receive 2 warnings followed by a 10 minute mute.
    Caps - For caps you will also receive 2 warnings followed by a 10 minute mute.
    Spam - For spam there is only 1 warning that is followed by a 10 minute mute.

Harassment (excessive) - For harassment you will receive a 30 minute instant mute.

Discrimination - For discrimination you will receive a 30 minute instant mute.

Permanent mutes may also be handed out.
    These are for:
    75 warns and 40 mutes in one month.
    24 warns and 12 mutes in a day.
    Either 4 racism, harassment or excessive spam mutes in one day.

2. How do I earn money?

You can earn money from mining at your /warp. You can sell these items at your rank's signs or for players ranked A-I you can usually sell at /warp bm for more money.
    Also you can sell items with /auc and /ah.

Players of lower ranks especially can earn good money by completing quests. These can take 30 seconds to 10 minute plus and offer good amounts of money to newer players in particular.
    There is also /vote. You can do this 5 times a day, each vote providing you with 1k and 1 token.
    Tokens can be spent at /warp tokens and you can buy straight money or save up to buy lucrative crates, which could have up to 1million if you're lucky.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?

You must be F block or above to auction your sword.
    Hold the sword and do the command /auc (quantity) (price) (bid increment) (time) (buy now).
    If you would rather list on the auction house, you can use the command /ah sell (price), while holding the sword.

Q9. Why am I in jail?

You can only be jailed by an On-Duty staff and cannot be jailed when having contraband in the plot world.
    There is many reasons why you could be in jail:
    You were holding a golden apple or drugs, this results in a 10 minute jail time.
    You had a non-enchanted weapon, this results in a 5 minute jail time.
    You had a enchanted weapon, this results in a 10 minute jail time.
    Throwing lots of contraband at a guard, this results in a 5 minute jail time.
    Suiciding with lots of contraband, this results in a 15 minute jail time.

Furthermore, if you own any donor rank, you cannot receive jail time for enchanted armour or tools. For people with any donor rank the jail time is halved, however if the player owns Legendary or Titanium, the time is 1/4.

Q15. Who owns the server?

Ashour and Diamond_Rush1 are owners.
    However Analena (Eris) is also a SrWarden.

Any additions/changes are in green. Also thanks for the responses so far.

#5 LBakerMoore, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  6. ICE Police

ICE Police New Member

Why all the colors, what is this a child care practice? Clench up your bumholes and play the game like men....not soyboys

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. 0988ak

0988ak New Member
    SrGuard God Member

So your history leaves quite a bit to be desired. You would need to be mature to be on the staff team. However, the app is not bad, just make sure you improve it every few days based on the suggestions that are being made by fellow staff members and other players.

Best of luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member

I'm changing my -1 to a +1 now :D Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  9. KarateJ

KarateJ New Member

+1 from me! Very kind in chat and to just about everyone. Sometimes is tough on people, but that's part of the game

• Like Like x 1
  10. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

The colors are fine, so don't worry about the scheming :p

Looks like everyone else covered the spots in the application that I was going to touch on, so it looks good to me. The only thing I'd suggest you improve on is your behavior in game, and the reason I say that is because your history had quite a lot of warns and a mute thrown in there. However, I wasn't on to see any of that happen, and I like giving people the chance to demonstrate themselves before I start making judgments. I didn't even realize you had anything in your history until I checked it. You seem like a nice person to everyone and you try your best to help people out, too. I like seeing that. Keep it up, man.

+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Nice application @LBakerMoore, the colors are nice, the questions are answered pretty well and I see you helping out people in chat and welcoming new users.

I wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work & stay active!
    +1

• Like Like x 1