1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Kindness

Discussion in 'Junk' started by TidalxWave, Jun 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

Hey, I’m here to make a lil thread that I think (hopefully) will turn out nice. I want this to be a place where you come and say something nice about someone or multiple people from the server or anywhere. Post below and spread positive things! Lately I think we need it.

• Friendly x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Premium Member

Let's do it
    @TidalxWave
    Ever since I first met you, you would compliment me, welcome me and make me feel part of the community. As someone who isn't a massive fan of voice calls you've given me a chance to express myself more and I can't thank you enough for your kindness

@OnyxBBX
    Despite how toxic I used to be and how rude I was to you, you're still polite and kind to me. Especially when I am not in the best of moods. We can talk and play so thanks for that I really appreciate it.

@Bulbosaurr
    No I don't use the term "Lad" but whatever word I would use to replace it, that's what you are.
    Also a complete liar about the CS thing

@SergeantTeabag
    The welcome I got from you when I joined the discord for that first time was absolutely hilarious. At first, you didn't know who I was at all then when you finally did, the loudest scream from you was heard. Honestly, something as small as that made my week. I know I haven't used it but I know for a fact you're one of the nicest people who would talk to me about my problems at any time during your busy day and for that I thank you.

@Smiley563.
    Smiley, you've known me the longest. Which you could say is a good or a bad thing. To start with, you know all the times I've been rude and mean to people, all the times I was toxic. All the times I was banned and all the times you were banned. Those moments were the best moments of my life being able to come on and talk to you.

@Ecl1pzx
    Well, there's only one main thing to talk about your character. I'll always know that I've got that person in corner, regardless of what I've done. You'll fight with your friends till the end and I can't respect that enough honestly.
    @CinnieLee17
    Most of all, you've got me through pretty much every problem I've had in the last 2 weeks. I can't really explain any of them on here, but you have no idea how much you mean to me for me to be able to open up and talk to you live I have done. I really can't thank you enough for your time I've wasted whilst desperately trying to fix myself. Thanks for being there, and being you.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Titanium Member

Aw Spense, I haven't really done anything! But it means the world I am included in this..
    You are hilarious and always make me die of laughter.
    You always care and ask if I'm alright.
    Most of all you have been just a good friend
    If anything I should be thanking you! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

NICE

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

I mean are you really a friend if you don't fight with and for them. If a friend really doesn't fight for you are they actually a friend? I appreciate the kind words, not just on my behalf but on everyone's.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

There is a few people who I need to mention:

@owen1445 Although I always call you a supreme noob, you are a great guy and always fun to hang around. We haven't had to best history, but have made better of it and changed it for the better to have a good friendship :)

@TidalxWave Every time I join the call and hear your voice even, there is a smile on my face. I always love to talk to you and have NEVER done anything wrong to ever hurt me or make me upset. Even when people do you wrong, you never say anything rude back unless it is a joke like in discord. Although we didn't have a good start (IN MY STREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), you are one of my good friends now and always fun to hang around with :)

@CinnieLee17 Even though you are a little toxic, its hilarious. I always get a good laugh when talking to you. Amazing to talk to into discord and always having a good time :)

@Smiley563. I've known you for 5 years.... you have always been a great friend. We always hang out in discord with the group and have a good time. :)

@Ecl1pzx Even though the only roast you know is spastic, always laughing with you and most of the time cant stop laughing. Hope to talk with you later today as well :)

@Bulbosaurr Always saying some stupid stuff that is hilarious. Yesterday was so fun playing skywars I couldn't stop laughing. Always making me laugh and wish DJ bulb would come back :)

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  7. ruiy

ruiy Member
    God Member

I love everyone ❤. Out of all the years I've spent on Minecraft and different servers, CityPrison by far has the greatest community I've come across. It has its ups and downs sometimes but no matter what, it always pulls through.

This part of the community has taught me a lot about myself the past few months and have always stuck by my side, so from here I'll list a few people that'll always have my respect. Also the order doesn't mean anything.

@Bossing
    @Dodo
    @ItsJustWho
    @Ecl1pzx
    @CinnieLee17
    @TidalxWave
    @PR099
    @owen1445
    @MeRCV9
    @ItzRubix_
    @Smiley563.
    @Chimaway
    @ixmrjoj1999
    @Tradie
    @Receptionist
    @ldwilling
    @SergeantTeabag
    @Squidsfriend
    @D3ATHW4VE456

Sorry if I've missed anyone, If I have i'll add you later.

• Friendly Friendly x 10
  8. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

Ly Cal

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dodo

Dodo Member

❤️

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. Dodo

Dodo Member

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  11. SmokeNandos

SmokeNandos New Member
    Titanium Member

I'm going to try name as many people as I can think of, apologies if I forgot you.

So in no particular order letsss gooo:

@Spritecode - Always chill and nice to me. Love it when you always say 'What's up buddy!' to me. Sick PvPer as well and carries me in bedwars all the time lol

@18k - My guyanese bro. 'I'm black, brown and white mixed together' lmfao I will never forget that quote 18k. Anyways you a cool guy, known you for a while always been chill with me, good at pvp and carries me in bedwars as well. Huge respect.

@XxErisVenomousxX - Legend. Eris you super nice af, ily (especially your MC skins lol). Won't forget that time on TS where you called me SmokeNachos loool but yeah always been there for me when I needed you Eris & one of the best staff members I've ever met.

@Mrtobasco420 - Yo cuhhh you chill af bro haha. Still remember the farm you joined that I made with Harvva & Johnny. You always been cool with me dude, sucks you don't play much anymore.

@HARVVA_Mini - BIG MAN harvva ilyy, one of my fav Brits on the server. You super helpful as well and also one thing. 'FING KILL AURA PISS OFF!!'

@JOHNNYLARSEN - Johnnylarsen with your OP cactus farms, yoo we gotta build one again and hope it doesn't get raid the day after

@Bossing - Super chill, cool to play with especially in minigames when you rage at Brayden loool

@Bulbosaurr - yo Bulb you cool but remember to take my advice and stop spilling coke on your keyboard ;)

@owen1445 - Haven't spoken to you much but you are super helpful in game and in VC you are cool as well

@Smiley563. - My fav staff meeting manager. We've known each other for a long time and Smiley you're always humble, happy and calm

@Ecl1pzx - You are chill af and always nice to me ever since the first day we met. Respect.

@Tischey - ily Tischey we should get married y'know

@Flying - ;D :D :D xD xD ;D ;D xD dx XDXDXD :D lol flying you always chill with me for a while now

@Chimaway - Chimeaway Chimeaway Chimeaway! Go to sleep Chim. Lol ily Chim you chill af

@CinnieLee17 - oof Toxic you're always nice to me whenever we talk and genuinely nice person overall actually

@Tradie - Yeah nah yeah mint mint mate mate mate

@Zesty - Chill af we always been cool and you always been helpful to me zesty

@SergeantTeabag - No homo, kinky, essay man etccc

@PR099. - Always nice to everyone, you were one of the best Admins ever and a cool guy in general

@Ashour - Respect for managing a server for a very long time and keeping it up. A shower you are really good Owner dude

@INFAMY2003 - You always chill with me, loved the stories you told me the other day of what happened in your secondary school

@tahliiaa_ - Cool person to talk to and play bedwars & minigames with. YUM

@Waffles - I won't forget those times we used to grind bedwars with, those were super fun and you are one of the chillest staff members I have ever met.

@jrdxix - funny as hell in voice chat, especially with all the jokes you make lmao 'Excreting in Walmart'

@TidalxWave - One of the nicest person I ever met on CP. I know we don't talk much anymore but when we were close you were always there for me and you're so caring to all your friends. We should talk more again Tidal, ily <3

Yeah well I'm going to stop here otherwise I'll be typing forever but I might come back and edit/add to this post. Like I said before, sorry if I missed you out.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

Lets do this

@Ecl1pzx Funny mate, got some good memes
    @Bossing ur bossing, everyone loves you
    @HARVVA_Mini this kid here is just a lad, molly mae mate
    @Chimaway pink fluffy bear, love this kid, chill
    @Waffles good long talks fireman
    @owen1445 funny but bad at csgo
    @XxErisVenomousxX its eris, most wise person god has made
    @TidalxWave funny, cheers everyone up, kindest person on the server, trumpet
    @Smiley563. steals my alts but always chill in discord
    @SmokeNandos english pal, never go wrong with coke on keyboard

#12 Bulbosaurr, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

FYI If I don't put your name here it's not that I don't think of you as a friend or anything I'm just putting down the people that have impacted me the most and are always here for me.

@CinnieLee17: First friend on CP, been my friend since the beginning helped me with everything, always open to talk to me, we could talk about anything for hours and never get bored. You always make me smile and laugh, you're so easy to talk to and I'm glad I can call you my best friend. Honestly the best person I've had to talk to in my life, I feel like I'd be the same toxic idiot if I didn't talk to you. You also sent me your music which I fell in love with. I thank you so much for everything. <3.

@TidalxWave: Another one of my friends that changed me from what I used to be to what I am today. I thank you as well for helping me realise how toxic I used to be and even talking to me back then. I'll always be around to talk and support you if you need it no matter what. You're easy to talk to, you make me laugh and it's refreshing to talk to you. <3.

@ruiy: My Brother, always down to talk about anything, doesn't even matter what it's about. You're so chill, so slick and so cryptic. I'll never forget the day I met you and when we found out we're from basically the same place :). You're a funny guy and I really miss playing with you and practising with you. You taught me so much and I'll always look up to you. <3.

@Bossing: Bossing, you're a funny guy, you don't talk yet you still make me laugh. I really wish you did talk you have a good voice and it would be nice to just chill and talk to you some days. You always make sure I'm alright if something happens you want to make sure your friends are fine before you do anything and I respect that. I love the skin btw never change it. <3.

I'm sorry if you wanted to see your name on here but these four have did so much for me and they deserve this the most. I trust them with everything and I'd like to say all of them have seen a completely different side of me. I love all of you <3.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  14. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

no one loves me :D

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

I'm glad this is getting some comments, I read every single one.
    Now I think it is time I post my own compliments. :p

@CrunchyRamen My sos. Will back me up in any situation and I know I'll always have you by my side no matter what I'm going through. Can always count on a good meme from you in my dms every once in a while.

@Ecl1pzx Potato bud. Literally will fight tooth and nail for his friends and always down for anything. Has such a powerful laugh and literally makes any game fun to play. Consider you one of my closest friends on the server and I know you'll always be there for me no matter what. It's been nice seeing you mature into the person I know you can be.

@CinnieLee17 MY WIFE!!!!! Literally the baddest b on the server and I love you so so so so so much. When i need to have a heart to heart about something guys don't understand you're always there to listen. It's so fun dying of laughter with you at the stupid stories I tell. You support me no matter who you're against and you have guts baby. Love you the most.

@Bossing Big nose champ. You always know how to have a good laugh but can be serious when you need to be. I love goofing off with you on minecraft and shouting your name when you join a voice chat. You're one of the nicest players and I don't see anyone not loving ya.

@OnlySnow Sweet angel and couldn't hurt a fly. Will always stand for what you believe in and is the kindest and sweetest person I know in all honesty.

@Dodo On jah one of the closest friends to me. You and I have been through a lot together and I know we can always count on each other to talk when we're down. I'm glad you can always sense my bullcrap and when I'm not ok. Im so thankful that we've gotten so close these past weeks. I trust you with a lot.

@Tradie Mate! We've gotten to know each other a little more these past few months and I'm thankful. You support me even when I dont believe in myself and you're one of the kindest, most generous and helpful person out there. I can always count on you to knock some common sense into me from time to time.

@SergeantTeabag Funny asf. Can always count on you for a laugh and even though you take it too far sometimes I appreciate your humor. You are a loyal, and kind friend at the end of the day and I couldn't ask for a better friend. Even when you talk about Dark Souls and I have no idea what its about I'll always listen anyway.

@Zilv28 Pasta boy. You try to teach me not to take things so serious and under all that criticism you put out is someone who cares a lot about the people around him. Sends me pics of his cute dog and I appreciate it.

@Chimaway Chick fil a. A friend I've known for quite a while on the server and who understands when I get down. Always poke fun at me but even when you're a meanie I know you mean well. (Please stop calling me grassy) <3

@ruiy At first you didn't like me before you met me and now I always poke fun at the matter. A good and genuine guy and someone you can count on to give you real talk. Glad we got past the dying cat phase ;)

@OnyxBBX Small child. I remember we didn't always like each other when I came onto your twitch stream. But now youre one of my best friends and even though you get mad when I beat you at things I know you're still willing to play and have fun.

@XxErisVenomousxX A true, true friend. Literally has had my back since day freakin one. Always talking about food and dying of laughter at the randomest moment. Super kind, helpful and an amazing person.

@HARVVA_Mini Sounds gay if you ask me. Thanks for sticking by me all this time and staying a loyal friend through it all. Can always count on some good laughs from you.

@Bulbosaurr Have only gotten close to you recently but even with what people may say you have been a good friend to me. Super funny and always making sure im ok. Appreciate you tons.

@SmokeNandos We used to be closer and I miss that ! Always a lad who jokes around and never takes things way too seriously.

@owen1445 Another person I've been getting closer to recently. Great taste in music and always checking up on me when I'm down. Can always expect a warm welcome from you when I log on.

@Waffles Camaros. Always surprising me but can expect you to have a level head in any situation.

@PR099. A kind and genuine person. Always helping everyone and being the best kind of person.

@ItsJustWho Sweet lil thing. Can never be mean to anyone ever on purpose. Has a kind heart and a good head.

@tahliiaa_ Bed wars buddies for the longest time. Love u babes and always stay your strong willed self.

@Mr_lonely132 Wild as hell sometimes but funny af. Someone to joke about drama with.

@Spritecode Keeps telling me to study.

@Squidsfriend I worry for your safety sometimes but you're a great pal and always have a laugh with ya.

@joemama1928 Miss you bud. Funny funny guy who can always joke around.

I may also edit and add people to my post but its SUPER long as it is. Theres just too many people I love with all my heart. I hope I didnt forget anyone!

#15 TidalxWave, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

@OnyxBBX funny kid and always chill, terrible at krunker

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  17. Dodo

Dodo Member

LLJ :) thx cunt <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Titanium Member

Disclaimer, If I don't mention you doesn't mean you do not mean something to me.

@Tradie - Holy hell kid we have been through some stuff together ! You have changed my life, made me confident and made me feel beautiful for who I was.. You supported me through some of the hardest times in my life and I'm never going to forget you.

@Ecl1pzx - The first person I ever talked to back on the server the amount of fights we have had kid I swear to god lol but we are here now and you are my best friend and I can count on you always.

@ruiy- Cal you were the first one to ever make me feel like I was apart of something (with the gang and discord) and gave me a purpose to come back on the server every day as I got to know you more I knew you were someone I could be close to thanks for always being down to talk to me whenever I've needed and caring in times when others didn't.

@owen1445 - oh bloody hell Spense what the hell couldnt i possibly say about you, the amount of times ive just been having a shit day and then you could instantly cheer me up thanks for always caring and im glad i met you.

@TidalxWave - my bb! I freaking love you honestly you are my best friend and have always been one i can be completely honest with And you have never repeated anything I trust with you with my life. Ily bb.

Some mentions to people that have impacted me in some way and I appreciate you ღ
    PRO99, CheekyThief , HARVVA_Mini , SmokeNandos, Bossing2, XxErisVenomousxX, Calqulatingv2, Da_Kwazywabbit, Onyx

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  19. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

Alright, so I gotta make a massive list here because I got a ton of people to thank on the server.

@XxErisVenomousxX The man, the myth, the freaking legend that I staffed with 5 years ago is still on the server today, and I was so surprised that you were still staffing on CP to begin with. I wasn't expecting you to be SrWarden when I came back! Absolutely fun being toxic with you in bed wars.

@TidalxWave Though I didn't really know you all too well in the beginning, you shaped up to be one hell of a staff member, but more importantly, one hell of a friend. Thank you for always listening to my really over-the-top jokes and putting up with me.

@CheekyThief I'm gonna miss you being staff, little bro! It was always fun talking to you on Discord and in-game. I'm going to miss you being a guard, but you better still come into Discord once in a while.

@Tradie Absolute unit 10/10 Was always fun working with you on the server, and it was even better that we got to staff the moment we got accepted. Keep in touch when the server's gone, man.

@Dodo Navi, you're one hell of a person to talk to. I don't know how you put up with me, either. It's really a mystery, but I can always count on you to talk to me about something important when the time comes. Keep it real.

@Ecl1pzx I don't know how we started talking to each other in the beginning, but when you mentioned that you played Dark Souls, we instantly clicked. Let me know when you can play it again next time! I'd love to help as a summon!

@owen1445 You should have told me you were Spenser on Discord, dude! I remember from back in the days when I was a ChatMod that you were staff! Always so much fun to talk to you. Let me know if you need someone to hype up a call. I'll be there to do that.

@Fluroheart Fluro! I'm glad you pop into the server every once in a while. Always a pleasure to talk to you <3

@HARVVA_Mini Harvva! I remember seeing your application up again when I came back from a long break from the server. We were admin buddies together back in 2015, and I won't forget that for a moment. Those days were so much fun, even if I didn't know what I was doing. Hopefully we can have that happen again sometime soon :D

@ruiy Cal, if you told me that you listened to drum and bass a lot sooner, I would have been much more quick to be friends with you, man. I haven't found very many people that enjoy the same kind of music I do. Let me know if you find some bangers! I'll be glad to listen to them.

I know that this isn't that long of a list, and I probably forgot a ton of people on it, but if you've made an impact on my life, you know who you are.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Premium Member

• Funny Funny x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.