1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Lesbians Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Junk' started by pvpmaster9900, Sep 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pvpmaster9900

pvpmaster9900 New Member

IGN:YourALesbian
    Time occurred:2019-09-15
    Reason:i was banned because i said i will hack ur mc account but for one someone said who wants 100k
    i said me then i also said give me or i will hack ur mc account, jk and i have got my friend to send me a screen shot of the rules i have asked a staff member he says it counts as a ddos threat it dont even say on the rules u cant say it

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

Sir if you don’t think threatening to hack someone is against the rules idk what to tell you

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. pvpmaster9900

pvpmaster9900 New Member

if u add it into the rules then players can follow them its like saying ur not allowed say go away in chat and not having it on the rules no one knows it i play hcf half the stuff is allowed on there how am i ment to know that u dont allow it

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Unbanned.

However, let this be a warning. Do not threaten to hack any sort of account, joke or not. If there is a next time, I assure you this will not be the outcome.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.