1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Lord_Doge126's Jr Guard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Lord_Doge, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Would I be a horrible guard

1. Nah you'd be pretty good

16.7%
  2. Totally delete your app

83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Doge

Lord_Doge New Member

IGN:
    How old are you: 15
    What is your timezone (GMT): Eastern Timezone (MA)
    How long have you played on CityPrison: Four hours and counting (I'm quite active)
    How many hours a day can you guard for: Monday-Friday about 3 hours, on Tuesdays it's only 1-2 hours. On weekends, almost the whole day.
    What is your current rank (Block): F
    Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes, I have played for years
    Do you have experience with guard ranks: No, this is the first (or first I can remember) server that implements guard ranks.
    Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison: Yes, (I was warned a few times my first hour or so a couple of times, (but half were fake spam warrns- as it was 6+ characters but only one message.) however I have a poor sense of direction I must admit. Though, I can get around- and know where the pvp area is.
    What makes you the best guard applicant: Well, I type pretty fast- which is ideal for issuing warnings (when I'm trying my very hardest about 88 WPM, more when I'm on my home keyboard.) and I never purposely break rules. I also retain information quite well, so I could remember the guarding rules quite well with a little bit of time. I tend to stay unbiased professionally, and I'm pretty good at archery (I have years on mc- though I got back into it recently, so I'm a little bit rusty.) additionally, I'd try to do well because I hate it when people pick on mining/parkouring people so I want to stop that.
    Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic): Yes, I do- not TeamSpeak, I'm afraid, but I could download it if it was required)
    Additional Info:

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples? - Drugs, 10 minutes, unenchanted weapons 5 minutes, enchanted weapons ten minutes. This is not counting donor's jail time cuts.
    Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you? Suicide - 15 minutes jailtime. Throwing contraband - 5 minute jailtime.
    Q3. What are the jail times for donors? They are halved, though with Legendary and Titanium ranks they are 1/4.
    Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do? I'd punish them as if they handed over the weapon
    Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion? Jail evasion - warn or double the sentence of the crime they commited (sorry if that's wrong it just said in rules Warn and then the next line was a ban double their sentence) and if they logged out a 10 minute tempban.
    Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+? JrWarden+ CANNOT be jailed. However, Commander, being lower then JrWarden can be jailed when off duty. Admins are chatside staff, meaning with jails they are treated normally.
    Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders? No, neither. Swords are on sight everywhere else though.
    Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium? For a donor, 5 minutes, and for legendary/titanium two minutes and thirty seconds.
    Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty? No, on duty you may fight back in self defense but not kill.
    Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug? No, only if the drug is held
    Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do? I would ask the player to drop it.
    Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends? No, contraband is to be discarded.
    Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server? No. You would give them a pass for it, but the next offense would be punished normally.
    Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm? I would leave it, as the drugs would not be held
    Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this? It is when somebody abuses the pvp line by constantly running off and across it to deal damage and evade damage in return. Depending on their record, the punishment would vary. Assuming it is a first offense, I would kick them. One more time, another kick. The third would be a 5 minute temp ban, the punishment doubling each offense. At the 11th offense however it would be a no appeal perm ban.

2. 18k

18k New Member

oof

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. CrunchyRamen

CrunchyRamen New Member

Dude are you serious?

This application has so many problems.
    First off, you're so new what the??
    Secondly, no color and spacing.
    Thirdly, to think that you could be accepted with 4 hours of total gameplay is just arrogant.
    Fourthly, the lack of detail!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Support Titanium Member

There are many things that need to be improved on this application.

1. You need to have more gameplay and being on for 4 hours total and calling yourself active doesn't make a bit of sense.
    2. There is no color and absolutely no spacing so the application is extremely difficult to read.
    3. There is such a lack of detail and depth missing and needs work.
    4. You joined today and you do not know nearly enough about the server and how it is run.

Sorry but its a

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dodo

Dodo Member

Ummmmmm bud why’d you apply? I spent more time doing homework tonight then you’ve played cp in total lmao, this is just a fat yikers. And why you scared of Teamspeak? You think it’ll bite you? LOLL ok bud -69

6. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Because mean people like @MeRCV9 will shout things like “fork orf nor wey” at him.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

Overall, your application is quite decent. Some answers are completely incorrect and most of them lack details, but you can surely improve once you get to know a little better how the server and the roleplay works. I am sure this application will get denied kinda soon but you might be able to apply again once you have some more experience. I wish you better luck next time.

~ Zilv

8. TaliaK

TaliaK New Member

Im not gonna explain what's wrong because everyone who replied before ne already did that.

9. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

10. Waffles

Waffles Mufasa
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Titanium Member

You've received a decent amount of warnings since the posting of your application and haven't been online in almost 5 days. 4 hours of playtime total is definitely not long enough to become a staff member either. Once you steer clearer of warns and play a bit longer, maybe you could give this another shot. I'm afraid it'll have to be a no as of now though.

You have the option to re-apply in 3 weeks if you'd like.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.