1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Game Mines and their ores!

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by ItzRubix_, Jan 28, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

A new player arrives on the scene of the Prison of the city, or just CityPrison whatever, and begins to mine! They buy a plot and a wave of building ideas comes flying into their head like a tsunami! “Quartz blocks with red clay and purple clay would look so good in my plot! But where do I get it? Wait! Some end stone with gold blocks could look great as well! But I don’t know where to get that either! Aww what do I do?!” But wait! Like an RKO, out of no where, they get told by ItzRubix_, the best player in the game, to check out ‘Mines and their ores’ on the forums to find out what all the mines are made out of and what each mine holds! God, ItzRubix_ is sooo helpful! <— is a joke btw pls dunz slay meh <3

A Block:
    Made out of: Stone.
    Ores: Iron ore and coal ore.

B Block:
    Made out of: Sandstone.
    Ores: Iron ore, coal ore and lapis lazuli.

C Block:
    Made out of: Orange clay.
    Ores: Iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli and gold ore.

D Block:
    Made out of: Red clay.
    Ores: Iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli and gold ore.

E Block:
    Made out of: Purple clay.
    Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore and nether quartz.

F block:
    Made out of: Orange clay.
    Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore and nether quartz.

G block:
    Made out of: Chiselled stone bricks.
    Ores:Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore, nether quartz and sponge.

H block:
    Made out of: Dirt.
    Ores: Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore, nether quartz and sponge.

I block:
    Made out of: Yellow wool.
    Ores: Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore, nether quartz and sponge.

J block:
    Made out of: Purple clay.
    Ores: Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore, nether quartz, sponge and end stone.

K block:
    Made out of: Quartz blocks.
    Ores: Ores: iron ore, coal ore, lapis lazuli, gold ore, nether quartz, sponge and end stone.

L block:
    Made out of: Netherrack.

M block:
    Made out of: Brown clay.

The new player realised that some blocks have the same ores. “What?! How is this fair?! I spend a lot of money to rankup to get the same ores?!” Only to be told by ItzRubix_ that as the ranks go up, there is more ores in the higher rank mine than there is in the mine before. “Oh! Okay, that makes sense! Thanks ItzRubix_! You’re so helpful!’ Again, <— is a joke, pls dunz slay meh <3

2. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

No comment...

Lol this is a joke pls dunz slay me.

I love it, but I need some credit. You asked a bunch of questions fo dis.
    Jks ily. Gggggggg

21/9

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.