1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

New City Prison Video in Progress

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Elijahandskip Gaming, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elijahandskip Gaming

Stay Tuned for a City Prison video. My editor is working on it now. I will post the video link in this thread, so staff, please don't lock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Just fuck off mate no ones bothered

3. Elijahandskip Gaming

Wtf. That was uncalled for.....

4. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

Was it though? It's you, who actually likes you

5. Elijahandskip Gaming

Please Enjoy the City Prison Video!!!

6. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member JrWarden Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

You cannot advertise your channel at all in the server’s chat without written permission. You were told this previously. Don’t let me catch you because I can assure you the outcome won’t be pretty.

#6 Tradie, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  7. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

@HARVVA_Mini Teach the kid how to make an intro ffs.

First of all, your mic is total garbage I genuinely feel like you're using your laptop mic, you can hear yourself type on your laptop, if you actually had a mechanical keyboard with Cherry MX Blue it actually sounds nice. Number two with the black bars on the top and bottom slap a vevo in the thumbnail and you've basically got yourself a music video. Number three never call anyone "Jerky" what is he doing noshing you off under the table you fuckin weirdo. Number four Your voice is awful, just stop talking and put some music over it, if you're going to talk at least make it interesting by having someone else record with you and try and make it funnier and more entertaining. I get your making CP videos for mainly CP people to watch, must people won't watch it since they already know what they're doing been through the grind and it's just boring to them. To outsiders you're just not entertaining enough, sorry but it's true.
    The Video below isn't me (I wish it was) but if you watch it most people even people who don't play the game are impressed as they become interested with the gameplay, how it's synced with the music.

Theirs two main types of entertainers, one people tune in because they're good at the game, not the most entertaining but they're VERY GOOD at the game they play, and then the entertaining type maybe they're good at the game but they're mostly funny and entertaining, as seen in the below clips.

Funny:

Skill:
    In the video below you see me Drone out the area I'm going to be entering, I did this so I knew it was safe to enter, at the end I heard the guys footsteps so I knew roughly where to preaim to kill him. (He called us out for cheating after I killed him)

In this clip below I just used my game sense to predict where enemies where as well as using my teams call outs to know where to aim. These aren't like clips in casual or Ranked these are in "Scrims" basically practice to get better with my team against other teams

#999Forever

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Admin Moderator Titanium Member

#preservations is a jerk, oh my days. :eek:
    (And no he did not log out in PvP he was clearly at the top with you when he gave you the stuff then logged out)

Just a quick note on that one you have been verbally warned about advertising your YT channel in cp main chat next is a ban, permission needs to be gained from T5 if you are to advertise making cityprison videos.

Thanks in advance!

#8 CinnieLee17, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  9. Elijahandskip Gaming

I am apologizing for my comment in the video about telling those players about my channel later. I didn't (Logs could confirm that), but saying that lost trust that I now have to build/earn back. Hopefully this is a start to earning it back.

10. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

Considering nobody plays the server expect for a few saddos, I'd say theirs no hope in you getting trust back

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.