1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

New staff.

Discussion in 'Junk' started by luckypickle_04, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckypickle_04

Hello all! I bet it isn't a surprise at this point, I have a great idea for cityprison!

Well, basically I believe some ranks on cityprison could use a fresh update! Now I understand it takes an extreme amount of time to build a new rank but taking an existing rank and added some more updated blocks/colores would greatly improve the over all look of cityprison! Now the point of my tread is cityprison at the moment does not have a full time builder. But I know a ton of player like myself have a gift for building, I also recognize some members of the staff team are pretty gifted builders ( I could be wrong, but I believe Gravel, Eris and Mr_Lonely are pretty good builders! ) Anyways obviously we can't just give some player OP to build, however I believe Diamond should make a "Builder App" and if you get accepted you will just be give some rare blocks to build with to prove yourself to the Wardens. The new app could like something like this!

IGN: Luckypickle_04

Time spent on cp: I first joined cityprison over 2 years ago.

Any experience as a builder: Never on a server, altho in my spare time I like to build!

Please post pictures of builds you have build solo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You see, I belive we should have some more staff helpers to assist with building! Please leave your thoughts below!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

Your are so toxic but one day you just thought you could "change" just like that. You have been "nice" or "good" idk for like a month at the most from what I know. Maybe wait a little bit, I mean if your gonna keep a good attitude then its fine, but I tried this myself and then lost it after a month or so, but thats just me. Good luck.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. gougoumath

gougoumath Well-Known Member

WHat are you talking about?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Salt Salt x 1
  4. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

Do you not remember him being toxic?

5. 0988ak

0988ak New Member

I do agree some blocks such as donor need to be revamped or modernized in a way and new blocks have been talked about for a while, staff members on the server usually build. They have done an amazing job and quite honestly the work you showed in the images above are not of high quality and would not be good enough for the server.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. gougoumath

gougoumath Well-Known Member

He’s spreading an idea of his... The application is an example he’s not really applying for builder... (i think)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

I think its real idk, kinda seems like he is applying or he is just making a example, idk

8. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop I make these high heels work
    Premium Member

Lucky strikes again...

And may I make a quick suggestion? Please stop using that Blue, it hurts my eye s and it's really hard to read on the forums dark background. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. I'm not saying don't use it at all, You can use it if you want to. But it would be nice

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. NinjaXWaffles99

Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

This seems like a cool idea, but I'm not sure Ashour wants to add the Builder rank back to the server. Also, if Builder rank were to become a thing again, there may not be any need for a Builder Application. He would probably choose someone that was already a part of the staff team.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

For real, it was bout a week ago he came in saying the N word like crazy. Toxic and racist!

Edit: You can't disagree with something that actually happened:
    [​IMG]

#10 VeryInsane, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. luckypickle_04

Ok, That makes sense. I just thought it would be a cool idea to think about having some players build.

Erm, what are you talking about? Please stop filling my post with none-relavent stuff. Thanks.

• Salt Salt x 1
  12. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop I make these high heels work
    Premium Member

*Ahem* @Mr_lonely132 *Ahem*

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

I honestly like it! Yes like Waffles said, if it was added they’d most likely use some
    staff members.. (They still kinda do), it’s a smart idea though Lucky!
    I’ll stay neutral for now.
    Good luck! :p

• Like Like x 2
  14. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

Lonely after seeing a builder rank suggestion:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. ruiy

ruiy New Member
    God Member

I was there, and that wasn't all that was said either. Pretty toxic dude Imo.

Anyway this is an alright idea however many people use the excuse that adding things to the server is a lot of hard work, but it should be at this point. No work is going into the server anymore, every time I log on something seems to have stopped working or is broken and they always say it's being fixed. The server is literally dying and hard work can only bring it back, obviously this isn't just a rank problem but a lot of stuff needs to be fixed and added to the server to make it as fun as it used to be. This isn't just for this idea but I would like to see thing happen again on cityprison.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Dodo

Dodo New Member

Can this happen and also add more pvp blocks like in I J K or M to increase pvp

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Sman0305

Sman0305 Member
    Titanium Member

Just do what I do and highlight anything hard to read and BOOM! It's legible once more!

18. electricrab

electricrab New Member

Personally, I think adding more PvP blocks would actually decrease PvP because PvPers would be spread across more blocks. Besides, no one really uses G as is...

As for the idea:
    Lucky, you're very creative when it comes to your posts, so keep it up! I agree that a revamp of some of the blocks would help keep things fresh. However, I don't believe it should be a top priority, as it doesn't benefit gameplay. However, we could add in a couple new blocks maybe, to keep things new. Maybe something after drug dealer to keep things interesting for the existing and future drug dealers? I don't have many specific ideas for that, just a shot in the dark. If anyone would like to take that idea and elaborate, I'd love to hear it.

Keep up the good work!

Much Love,
    ~~Crabby~~
    How do you make signatures...?

EDIT: I know this idea, if implemented, would be in the very distant future, but just throwing it out there.

• Like Like x 2
  19. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

Click your forums name/profile pic and the side tab thingy should come up. If you look down the list a bit, there should be one called Signatures and away you go!

20. Diamond_Rush1

Staff Member Owner Forum Admin Member

It’s so sad when toxic players have nothing better to do, but call out other toxic players. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.