1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Ney_Ney28's ChatMod Application...

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Ney_Ney28, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

IGN: Ney_Ney28

How old are you: 15, Turning 16 in May. Yes, I realize that I have told you all otherwise, but that's the truth. I presumed no one would ever take me seriously if I was honest.

What is your time-zone (GMT): GMT -8 (Pacific Standard)

How long have you played on City Prison: I have been on CP for a total of 31 Days in game, but I started playing in late July of 2017.

How many hours a day can you be on for: On weekends, I can be on for about 3-9 hours. Weekdays, it depends as I have Wednesdays free. Wednesdays I can be on 3-9 hours and weekdays 1-3 hours.

What is your current rank (Block): DrugDealer

Do you have experience with prison servers: Yes, I'm sure several of you have heard of TitanMC. I played Titan for about 2 years, it was a classic prison server much like CP.

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks: I have been staff on one server, and that was TitanMC. I had the rank of Helper, and my job was essentially to help players who needed guidance.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation
    system, and the way the server works:
    I have taken the time to thoroughly look through the server's rules, and I fully understand the donation system. In my time, I have learned a great deal of how the server works.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant: Although people may not always see it... I really do enjoy helping people. I can be harsh towards those who annoy and or are hostile to me, but at heart I enjoy helping.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Yes, I have and use Discord extensively. I have, and use TeamSpeak as well. I have a microphone, but my situation is tough in my household. I have the ability to talk, but not extensively or freely.
    Additional Info: You can ask several staff members, including Gravelleaf and NinjaXWaffles99 that I do in fact have a mic and have used it.

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

If you are being vulgar, you will be promptly warned twice. After the two consecutive warns without stopping, you will be muted for 10 minutes for Vulgar 3.

Spam, which is either 3-4 repeated messages or, 6+ of a single character, you will be warned once and if you continue to spam, it is a 10 minute mute.

Caps, which can be described as 3+ words that are fully capitalized, you are warned twice and if you continue to excessively use capital letters, you will be muted for 10 minutes.

Staff disrespect/impersonation can be described as being excessively vulgar or derogatory to a staff member, or attempting to make yourself appear as a staff member.
    The first two offences of this, are warns followed by a 10 minute mute.

Excessive spam, which is saying the same message in chat an excessive amount (5+ times) the mute time is 15 minutes, without warning.

Discrimination, which could be put as making fun of a race or group of people, is an instant 30 minute mute.

Spamming lag while the server is lagging, is a 5 minute instant mute.

Harassment of a player (excessive), is a 30 minute mute after being warned verbally.

Advertising in pm, or public chat will result in a 1 day instant mute. However, this will be followed by a permanent ban by a T3+ staff member.

Q2. How do I earn money?
    Although there are many ways to earn money on the server, mining is by far the best option to start out with. After leaving spawn and going right, you will find A block mine. Doing /kit tools will grant you full iron armor, an iron pickaxe, sword, and axe. After heading into the mine, you can as you would mine and collect iron/coal ore. Once you have mined an ore, you can sell it at the back of A mine on a panel with sell signs. However, if you do /warp bm you will find shops made by actual players that buy ores for a higher price than block shops. Another way, would be to head to the wood mine which is left from spawn, and collect wood. As I mentioned previously, kit tools grants you an iron axe. You can sell the wood you collect to the sell signs at the back of the wood farm, or sell to /warp bm or other players. Another way is to vote. By doing /vote you can vote on the varying sites of 5 in total and earn $1,000 per site totaling $5,000. Another way, is to do quests. All over every block, there are NPCs that want items or for you to do something. By bringing them the items they require, or doing what they want, you will get money, EXP, and even tools. Lastly, you could try /ah. /ah is the auction house, and you can list items in it for other players to buy. To sell an item, you would do while holding the item, /ah sell (amount). This would list the item for others to buy and view with /ah.

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    By doing /kit food you will be granted 5 steak. You may use this every 5 minutes and I assure you, you will not starve if you know how to do /kit food. Doing /kit tools in addition to the iron armor and tools, gives you 16 steak to eat as well. As blocks progress, you will find animal farms and the means to find your own food and cook it. But until then, kit tools and kit food will keep you from starving. Another way, is to checkout /warp bm. People often sell food and other items in the bm for decent prices. And after all of this, if you completely drain your hunger bar you will not starve.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?
    While holding the sword you would like to auction in your hand, if you wish to auction it you would do /auc (number of items) (starting price) (bid increment). So, for example if I wanted to auction my sword for a starting price of 500$ and set the bid increment to 100$, I would do /auc 1 500 100 while holding the sword in my hand. You could also add after the increment, a time in seconds and after that a price to buy now. These are optional, and they do as they say, the time changes the time of the auction and buynow is a way for a player to buy the item without bids. One thing to note, is that /auc only becomes available to those who are F+. Another way is to do /ah sell (price). The /ah is an instant form of the auction house, it lists items and they can be bought instantly where as /auc is a timed event in chat.

Q5. What are drugs?
    Drugs, are dyes that are obtained by reaching DrugDealer rank. After reaching said rank, you farm for cactus and exchange the cactus for dyes at villagers. The drugs themselves, are dyes that when right clicked in your hand give you potion effects. There are a grand total of 10 drugs.
    Diver, gives you a water breathing potion effect for 5:50 seconds at the max level.

Healer, only comes in one level granting you 00:25 of Regeneration One.

Steroids, at max level grant you 8:33 of Haste Two.

Speed, at max level gives you speed 2 for 5:00.

Bat, gives you Night Vision. At max level, it gives you 5:50 of Night Vision.

Ninja, grants you invisibility. At max level, it gives you 5 seconds of invisibility. It is important to note that the invisibility does not make your armor become invisible.

Health, grants you instant health. At the only level in which it is available, using it refills your health bar completely.

Hops, gives you jump boost. At max level of Large Hops, it gives you 3:32 of Jump Boost 4.

FireFighter,
    gives you fire resistance. At max level, which is Veteran FireFighter, it will give you 3:07 of Fire Resistance Two. Last, but certainly not least is Rocky.

Rocky,
    gives you strength. At max level, Teen Rocky, it gives you 3:32 of Strength 2.

Q6. How do I vote?
    You may vote by doing /vote while on the server, and clicking the link. The link will take you to https://cityprison.net/vote which gives you the 5 sites on which you can vote. By going to each site, you simply put in your in game name which is capitals sensitive and complete a simple Captcha. Voting once on every website, will grant you $5,000 in game and give you 5 tokens which you may use at /warp spawn. A quick way to get to the token shop, is to do /warp tokens. So, if you were to vote 5 times in a day, you would receive $5,000 and a single token from each website. This can be done daily, except for the website TopG.org which allows you to vote every 12 hours.

Q7. How do I get a plot?
    Once you have accumulated $50,000 in game, you can buy a 10x10 plot. By doing /warp plots and by doing /plot auto. Another way, is to do /warp plots and once you've found an empty plot do /plot claim standing in it. The money, $50,000 will be drawn from your account and a 10x10 plot will be set up. You may also buy plots from /donate. A 10x10 plot in /donate costs $5 USD, but they are on sale currently for $2.50 USD. A donor plot, which is 50x50 costs $20 USD. However, they are on sale for $10 currently.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    By going to the cell you currently are renting, you will see a sign at the top of the exterior. By right clicking on the sign, it will show you when the cell expires, and give you an option to extend the time for which it is rented.

Q9. Why am I in jail?
    Although guarding and the mechanics that go along with guarding are currently down, it is being worked on. If a guard were to catch you holding any items classified as contraband, you would be jailed for the varying times. Logging out during a countdown to give the contraband to a guard, is a 10 minute tempban. Evading jail time, is a warn followed by a ban for double whatever the jail time is for that item. If a guard catches an player holding any kind of drug, or golden apple they are forced to give it to said guard or be jailed for 10 minutes. If a player is seen using non-enchanted weapons to kill guards or lower players, they are jailed for 5 minutes. If a player is found holding an enchanted weapon, they must give the weapon to the guard or face 10 minutes jail time. If a player were to suicide with a lot of contraband items, they would be jailed for 5 minutes. If a player were to throw a large amount of contraband at a guard, they would be jailed for 5 minutes. So, you are in jail for either having an illegal weapon or item.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    If a friend of yours has been banned, the punishment has been logged on http://cityprison.net/bans/prison/. By going to the website, and going under the bans tab you will find all the recent bans issued by staff. At the top left, you will notice an option to search for a players name. You could put in the IGN of your friend, and any punishments would come up. Seeing the punishments for said friend, you would see when they expire. After a ban has expired, your friend may now log back on safely to the server.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    Staff are not responsible for ANY items you leave in furnaces or any public storage. It is your job to guard your items, whether it be in a furnace or chest. If a player "stole" an item from a furnace you were using, staff can not take the item from that player. After all, this is prison.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?
    After placing a chest down, and you have a block of space above it, shift and right click a sign onto the chest. Then, you would type from top to bottom: Shop (next line) amount of items (next line) amount which you want to buy or sell for (next line) buying/selling, depending on whether you want to buy items or sell items. So, for example a shop set up to buy an item for $200 a piece woud look like this. Shop
    buying
    After putting all of this on the sign, you finalize the sign and left click the sign with the item you wish to buy, or sell.

Q13. How do I become chatmod?
    To become a chatmod, you must apply for staff. After going to https://forums.cityprison.net/forums/, you would scroll down and click the tab labeled "Apply for ChatMod". This, is the section in which you would make an application to become staff. However, directly above the Application tab, is the application format. After copying the format into an application, you would fill it out and post it into the "Apply for ChatMod" tab. You must be at least 14 years of age and be F block or higher.

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    Believe it or not, you can! By doing /donate and going to the tab labeled "A-DrugLord Ranks" you can actually purchase the rank of DrugDealer for $60 USD. Keep in mind, this is real money not in game money. The alternative, is to progress through the ranks and buy them with in game money. However, your freedom can be bought with real money.

Q15. Who owns the server?
    Ashour is the soul owner of the server. The Co-Owner, is Diamond_Rush1.

Q16. Why is my name green in chat?
    Your name is green in chat, because someone has used your full name or 4+ letters of your name in a sentence. This is a mechanic meant to get your attention so you see the message. If someone were to say, "Hey Ney_Ney28!" in chat, I would see my name and the message turn a light green.

Q17. What are grams?
    Grams are the server's currency. When you sell an item, you receive grams. When you buy an item, grams are subtracted from your balance. If you pay a player, grams are subtracted from your balance.

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    A cell, costs $500 per day to rent. A black market stall, costs $5000 to rent daily. However, some stalls (bm 1 and 21) cost $15000 to rent daily.

Q19. How do I escape?
    To escape into the free world, you must rank up to drug rank. At drug rank, there is a survival world and it is completely open and free. However, there is no way to be entirely free. DrugWorld is an open free world to explore, but it has boundaries.

Q20. How do I report a player?
    In order to report a player, you must have proof. Whether it be a screenshot or a video, you must have proof. After you have gathered proof, you must go to the CP forums and go to the "Report A Player" section. Following the report format, you may report a player. However, you can NOT report players for tempbannable things that are UNDER a day ban. So, you could not report a player for excessive spam as it is only a 15 minute mute.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?
    All we can do without video proof of you falling through the world, is tell you to switch versions. Perhaps you were on 1.8 or 1.12? 1.8 and 1.12 are a bit laggy and I would recommend 1.11.2. Block glitches do often occur on those versions. Without any actual solid proof of you falling through the world nothing can be done.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?
    Quests, are NPCs scattered throughout the varying blocks. When you right click them, they will give you a task. Doing said task will grant you money, tools, and even EXP. For example, a quest may be to get 32 logs and bring it to the NPC. You complete the quest, by gathering the requested items and right clicking the NPC with said items.

Q23. Can I have OP?
    No, you may not. Continuing to ask for OP will result in a 7 day tempban after two verbal warnings.

Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    Yes, you are fully allowed to have and use enchanted items. The first enchantment tables appear at D block, and get progressively better at F block. However, if guarding were up enchanted weapons could be jailable for 10 minutes.

Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    If your friend was banned rightfully with proof, no I can not. Your friend was banned for a reason, and may appeal on the forums. They can be unbanned by either appealing at https://forums.cityprison.net/ OR buying an unban from the donor shop. However, if your friend was temp banned they can not appeal and they must wait out the time. An unban costs $30 USD but is on sale for $15 USD currently.

Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?
    You may add a player to your plot, by doing /plot add (player name). However, you may not trust them to the plot. This, can be done by donating for the /plot trust command for $40 which is on sale for $20. Or, you may ask an admin or above to add a player to your plot. To add a player to a perm cell, you must donate for "Add a person to a perm cell/plot".

Thank you for considering me.

#1 Ney_Ney28, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Like x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. NinjaXWaffles99

Staff Member Admin Titanium Member

Great application! I've also noticed great behavior changes over the past month or so. As long as you continue to steer clear of warns, stay active, and keep a good attitude, I have no doubts you'll be a good staff member. Best of luck Ney!

+1

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sman0305

Sman0305 Member
    Titanium Member

Can't I just ask a staff member to look at it for me? (nicely)
    What are the requirements?

Overall you've cleaned up your act and have been very active and are always nice to me, so +1! Good luck!

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
  4. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member

Noted and changed thank you!

And yes, you can ask a staff member how much time is on your friends ban.

• Like Like x 3
  5. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

How do you warn or mute someone?

Who can use the auction house?

What do you need for you application? Like spacing or color.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Moderator Premium Member

I love how you matured A LOT after being permuted. I love the application, you can use some more detail in minor places. Over the past few weeks, you have lowered the amount of warns you've received tremendously, which is amazing.
    +1

~ Mr_lonely132

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

Well, I didn’t expect this! Your behaviour has changed, like Waffles said, but u still get a warn every now and then which needs to go if you’re gonna be serious about becoming staff, which I still can’t tell yet XD. Just make sure to be clear of warns and have good behaviour! Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Salt Salt x 1
  8. MeRCV9

MeRCV9 New Member

11/10 App +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Active Member
    Support Titanium Member

Forgot to add this before. Use it then!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member

You warn and mute by doing /warn [player] [reason] and mute by doing /tempmute [player] [time] [reason]

People B+ can use the auction house.

You do not NEED spacing or color in an app, it is simply desirable. It makes an app look nice, and easy to read.

Rubix, I can and can't. It's a difficult situation in my household. I have used it and CAN but rarely.

I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone who has supported me in this app! <3

#10 Ney_Ney28, Jan 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Dodo

Dodo New Member

10000/10 ney ur always so kind to me and others in chat and very helpful. +1000 from me <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Support Legendary Titanium Member

Although we have had a prior "beef" in the past I believe with the changes you've made in your behavior you'd be a good fit as a staff member.

Good luck +1!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Chaos53

Chaos53 Member

You laugh at my bad jokes +1

jk but this app is good and to be honest I don't think I ever saw you when you were "toxic" so I probably have rose tinted goggles compared to most but you seem nice from all the times I've seen you and you do make an active attempt to help those who need help.

So like an actual +1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. luckypickle_04

Very active, friendly and overall a great player. Best of luck my friend!

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nickdaslick

Nickdaslick Member

yesssss

16. PresentMeProud (RevSanta)

You have defffffinately changed.
    You have like.. killed history.
    Anyway, you’re a chill dude, you haven’t gotten many warns, you’re always welcoming players in-game.
    I don’t know what to say so... this I what I’ll say.

+21

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

As much as you made me mad with the "4Acre Coward" thing you have really changed over the last few weeks. Remember not to "Bump" your application. +1 and good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. WhiteShadow3713

WhiteShadow3713 New Member

-1, good app but bad person. Most toxic player on this network other than me. You have been nice cas I am gone. I like the app as its very well detailed but your so toxic. Never

• Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  19. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

He has changed, you don't know what he is like now because your banned. ( LOL )

20. WhiteShadow3713

WhiteShadow3713 New Member

But I am false banned so (LOL) and your no better, your behaviour is so toxic also. Kids like you dont need staff

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.