1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Old kitpvp enthusiast with questions

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Solarbacca II, Aug 15, 2019.

?

Should kit PvP return?

1. Yes!

14 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. No, let it die!

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solarbacca II

Solarbacca II New Member

For those of you who remember and those of you who don't know me at all, I am solarbacca. I played on this server from the very beginning of kitpvp and went through the stages when vikkstar was on the server and multiple server resets and was known for pvp'ing, being BM at some times, winning the largest 1v1 tournament the server ever had, banned and unbanned multiple times and have many posts on this website. I was wondering if there ever was a possibility to bring back kitpvp and am wanting to know why kitpvp was shut down as I have not visited this server in years until today and was present for the rise of kitpvp from having 3 people to having 40 people or more at a time. I feel unlike prison or other gamemodes, kitpvp doesn't have that need for players to have such large commitments to see success or have their ranks go up. You just do your standard kit and even if you aren't the greatest pvper, you can still find success beating somebody who is at those highest ranks. I remember great things coming from kitpvp all those years ago and would love to see it come back, even if only a short time!

• Like Like x 1
  2. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Support Titanium Member

I never got the chance to play it as I was too scared to pvp back in my young cp days :eek: .. and would love for it to return, what a great suggestion hope you get the answers you are looking for.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ImaRoguez

ImaRoguez Member

Vro I loved Kitpvp to death, I want it back so bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

As much as i would love to see Kit PvP make a return, unfortunately at this current stage in time it wont be making a come back any time soon. We need to successfully rework Prison before creating other commitments like Kit PvP.

Hopefully in the future this may be considered, although chances are pretty slim.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Solarbacca II

Solarbacca II New Member

I understand where you're coming from and agree 100%, so I apologize if this comes off as sounding oblivious but wouldn't it be possible to just roll back any one of the kitpvp maps? I don't want to speak for the other people but based on the feedback from this post, I don't think people would care too much if it was any map really as long as the key concept of kitpvp still existed and people could fight each other. I say this because of your comment in regards to kitpvp being another whole commitment. Furthermore, the same staff in prison could also have that same role power in kitpvp and forums would exist if anything like hacking or toxicity or whatever problems there are were to occur. Again, sorry if this comes off as ignorant seeing as I haven't been committed to this server in over 3 years but I really do believe that people do need a place to just PvP in order to fulfill their needs and maybe even have a break from prison for a few minutes and then return afterwards, even if it's an extremely basic version of kitpvp.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tradie

Tradie Active Member

If it was that easy, we would have already done it. It isn't just turning on a server. Plugins need to be updated, hubs and IPS need to be configured, staff permissions need to be re assigned and set up and so on.

Even if Kit was opened up, players would soon after just leave because of boredom caused from a lack of updates.

Everything takes time and right now, Prison is our priority.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

I mean yeah, ig Prison does need to be focused on. But having KitPVP back would be really cool and I would play it all the time xd.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

Once prison has been updated and there is a more solid player base due to renewed interest, adding back things like KitPVP would be great. Until that point, though, adding different branches would just split the already very small number of players into even smaller groups. It would also allow less focus on Prison, making it even longer before any updates are made. So while I understand the want for the return, I don't think it's an option at this moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Tradie

Tradie Active Member

As i've already said. Kit PvP isn't making a return at this point in time unfortunately. However, things could possibly change in the future.
    Locking & Moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.