1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Paintballer98's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by paintballer98, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paintballer98

paintballer98 Member

IGN:
    My current IGN is paintballer98.
    How old are you:
    I am currently 20 years of age.

What is your timezone (GMT):

I currently live in the central time zone.

How long have you played on CityPrison:

I played quite a bit back in the day. I have previously been getting on and off, and I plan to stick around now as I now have quite a bit of free time.

How many hours a day can you guard for:

3-5 hours

What is your current rank (Block):

G-Block

Do you have experience with prison servers:

Yes, I have plenty of experience with prison servers.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

Yes, I was once a SrGuard on this server back in the day.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

Yes, I updated myself on all of the rules, and I know my way around the prison.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

I believe that I am the best applicant because of my experience in the past of being SrGuard. I know my way around prison, and I know how it all works. I respect all players and I will never disrespect any player.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    DerpTonic#6738

Additional Info:

Not much more to add here.
    Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?
    These all refer to non-donor players. Proceed to Question 3 for donor jail times.
    Golden Apples(any kind): 10 minute Jail time
    Drugs(any drug): 10 minute Jail time
    Unenchanted Weapons(Axe included): 5 minute Jail time
    Enchanted Weapons(Axe included): 10 minute Jail time
    Enchanted Armor: 10 minute Jail time

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?
    A suicide with multiple contraband is a jail time of 15 minutes.
    If a player throws multiple contraband at you or another guard it is a Jail time of 5 minutes.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?
    Jail times for donors are halfed.
    Golden Apples(any kind): 5 minutes
    Drugs(any drug): 5 minutes
    Unenchanted Weapons(Axe included): 2 minutes 30 seconds
    Enchanted Weapons(Axe included): 5 minutes
    For Donors who are either Legendary or Titanium there Jail time will be 2 minutes 30 seconds for there punishment.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?
    If a player decides to put the item in his/her inventory/pv you will continue the countdown until you reach 0 and jail them for the appropriate amount of time(depending on the item called for).

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do? What about jail evasion?

If a player decides to log out during a countdown you will proceed to tempban them for 10 minutes.

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed? What about JrWarden+?

Any staff rank below JrWarden may be jailed for contraband. JrWarden+ cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

You are not allowed to take swords away from players in mob farms or donor grinders.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be? What about legendary/titanium?

For donors who are not Legendary or Titanium, an enchanted sword would be a 5 minute jail time.
    Legendary & Titanium donors Will be jailed for 2 minutes 30 seconds for an enchanted sword.

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

As a guard it is your job to help players get through pvp safely. You are not allowed to pvp on or off duty. You are allowed to protect your self while calling for contraband in pvp, but make sure you do not kill the player. The only time a guard should ever be pvping is if they are in a designated area allowing them to(like back in the old days).

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

You cannot jail a player if they have the effects of a drug. The only time you may jail a person in this situation is if they had a drug in there hand that you saw.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

You will stop your countdown on the person you were requesting it from before. You will now request that the person who picked the contraband up to drop it. If they do not drop it within your 5 second countdown, you may jail them for the appropriate time.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

Never will you ever keep contraband obtained from other players while onduty. It is your job to take the contraband from players and to dispose of it properly.
    Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?
    If a new player logs on your should always inform them of the rules or tell them to go check them out themselves so that they do not get caught with contraband out around guards. So that is a no, you should never take contraband from a new player just logging on as you must give them time to inform themselves of the rules.

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?
    As a guard you cannot own or be part of a sugarcane/cactus farm. If you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm you must destroy it the best you can.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?
    Line pvp is when a player decides to be in a safe zone and they run out, hit a player and run back to safety. This is Line pvp and the punishment is a simple kick for the first offense. After 2 kicks the player will be tempbanned for 5 minutes. If this continues the tempban will be doubled for each offense after the 5 minute tempban.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

Miss seeing you as staff hope you get it <3
    GOOD LUCK +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

It seems like you know a good amount about the position you are applying for. Its very clear and concise without skipping major detail. You have also been quite active the past few days but more activity always helps. Also, you're friendly with all players who come onto cp which is nice. With all that being said, i'll be giving you a +1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

Your app is nice, but you just got back to cp and I don’t think you should’ve applied this soon. I’ve heard that you were a good staff member back in the day, however I feel as though it’s too soon to be applying. I’ll stay neutral for now, at least until you get able to adapt to the server’s current state and players.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

+1 I'm giving you this because you used to be staff and weren't demoted or at least for not anything bad. Plus I know you from talking to smiley and you are pretty chill and set a good example for others at least from what I have seen on discord. Keep up the good work!!

SleepyRem <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jives203

Jives203 New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

I've only seen you in-game a couple of times but that could also be because of me. I'll stay neutral until I can get to know you better/ see how you interact with the server as a whole. I've seen that you were a staff member back in the day but a lot has changed since then.

I wish you the best!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

+1, Good app and I think you'd be a great Guard again. I've seen you on everyday so far so good luck, and you've had experience with guard in the past.
    You're a great friend and always will be <3 Good Luck!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. paintballer98

paintballer98 Member

Update:
    What is your current rank (Block):

I am currently H-Block

9. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Titanium Member

+1 would love to see you back on the staff team. You also seem mature from the few conversations we've had recently.

Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. SergeantTeabag

Moderator Legendary Titanium Member

You were a great SrGuard back in the day. Would love to have you back again. Always a blast to talk to you in Discord.

+1

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. AyoCommando

AyoCommando New Member

I love this dude so just give him owner already

Big ass +1 from ur boy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

I don't know if it's me but I haven't seen this guy that often or at all. Because of this i'm going to stay neutral, great application though!

13. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Titanium Member

I believe you guys don't see each other due to timezones. I see him on.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

I can see this happening due to me being on a EST timezone... so +1

15. CynicalEevee

CynicalEevee New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

You're always awesome to talk to! Very polite and mature! +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Support Titanium Member

I have seen you rage quit on dying in pvp. You could help out more in-chat but other than that you're pretty mature. i'm going to stay neutral for now.
    Good luck!

• Disagree Disagree x 7
  17. paintballer98

paintballer98 Member

I don't really understand when you say I rage quit. Though we did fight in pvp, I was not mad at all. If you were to pay attention to your messages, I ended up messaging you good fight after I died both times. Plus I ended up leaving to go play rocket league as my friend got home while we were in the middle of fighting, and this was about 30 minutes after the fight was already over. So please, do not assume I rage quit as I had plenty of more gear to go through as I don't pvp to often. If you ever want to pvp again just msg me boo.

• Winner Winner x 4
  18. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Paint wouldn’t rage over something like that.

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

+1 you're hot and love my puns

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. RiTuAl_MUrd3r99

RiTuAl_MUrd3r99 New Member

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.