1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

People who Prestiged need a refund

Discussion in 'Junk' started by VeryInsane, Aug 9, 2018.

1. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

Now that the prices of prestige ranks have been reduced, people who made any sort of dent into Prestige need to be refunded. Only a few of us even made it to P1-J. With the prices being reduced.. we lost millions..

When prestige first came out and I talked to Ashour I asked him "is it safe to go to prestige". He said yes. So I did. Then I realized the incredibly insane prices for each prestige rank (and the bugs despite him saying it was safe) But, of course, once I prestiged that was it.

So I complained to Ashour about /presranks not being updated and there being no communication as to what the new prestige prices were. He informed me not to worry because there will be "special stuff" coming at the end of Prestige that will make it worth the money. So I dealt with it and got to P1-J.

And now the prices are reduced. With, so it would appear, no compensation to those who actually paid the ridiculous prices in the first place.

People who Prestiged need some sort of refund, considering the money they lost.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. NinjaXWaffles99

Staff Member JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

+1

3. mgi86

mgi86 New Member

Hello I have mentioned this to zilv they mentioned in staff chat , I was one of the people that ranked up with the higher prices to pres1a---pres1f (cost 7 million altogether ) today I ranked up on the new prices from pres1f to pres1i (185k) quite a major diff in prices . so I worked the lower prices of pres1a---pres1f against what I originally paid so my refund would work out 7million - 185k = 6,815,000 (6.8mill)

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

I also know for a fact P1-F to P1-J was 10.5 million total.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Staff Member Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

+1

6. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

+1 it’s only fair.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lar

Lar New Member

I completely agree +1 give the man his money back!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

I certainly agree with the fact that this is unfair and people do want their money back for losing millions. But at the same time, if numerous players got refunded dozens / (possible) hundreds of millions of dollars - it would put a stain on the economy. Now I know if I were in your positions, I would definitely want it back and wouldn't care about the economy. Anyway, I think you guys should also think of it deeper rather than it certainly being unfair. Anyway, I will stay neutral on this.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

Here's the problem I have with this:

There is no communication from Ashour or Diamond. Not even announcement threads. You can only find things out by talking to the people they talk to (be it staff or players).

You couldn't find the list of old prestige prices because there never was a list of prestige prices. /presranks is still outdated.

When Ashour said special stuff at the end of prestige will make it worth the money, everyone thought the prices were here to stay.

You can't NOT COMMUNICATE, then change the prices, and basically fuck everyone out of their money.
    And since not a ton of people got to high prestige levels anyways, I truly don't think it will strain the economy at all.

#9 VeryInsane, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  10. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

+1 They deserve their money back

11. Faisal2Rock

Faisal2Rock New Member

From what you are saying I am definitely leaning more to the refund side.

Also, you said:
    Are you saying that there was nothing at the end that worth it?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

Well yes, P1-J was the final rank and actually you lost privileges. Because /ah didn’t work.

Who knows if Ashour had an actual plan for special stuff for people who got to the end or not. As far as I know P1-J was never intended to be the last prestige rank. that’s just as far as ashour got (before going, basically, AWOL). The idea was if you make it to the very end of prestige, because it cost so much, ashour would make it worth it. But that never happened.

I’m fine with the lower prestige prices. I just think we should get at least some of our money back, even if it won’t happen.

#12 VeryInsane, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. 4AcreFarmer

4AcreFarmer Member

+1 people should get their hard earned money back.

14. Dodo

Dodo Member

I haven’t Prestiged for the fact it was expensive to just get to F so I totally agree +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. SergeantTeabag

Support Legendary Member

100% agree with this. You guys deserve the refund because I would personally be kind of mad about wasting more money on ranks compared to a newer prestige member.

• Like Like x 1
  16. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

17. Teshalor

Teshalor New Member

Just suck it up and grind back the cash, you spent that much to be the firsts.

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. VeryInsane

VeryInsane New Member
    Titanium Member

No I didn’t you dingus. I spent that much so I wouldn’t have to grind later lmfao