1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Player behind the skin ღ

Discussion in 'Junk' started by CinnieLee17, Oct 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Admin Moderator Titanium Member

As some of you may know I'm new back to the server giving staff a shot and would like to get to know some people so I decided to make a original player behind the skin post :rolleyes:
    IGN:
    Irl Name: (optional if you don't feel comfortable having your real life name online)
    Age/ Location:
    Hobbies/Music tastes:

Favourite CP Memory:
    Career aspiration or goal:
    Random shout out to a player or players that you appreciate:

:confused:
    Thanks for your time ღ

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop IIconic
    Premium Member

IGN: Dat1Porkchop
    Irl Name: Brighton [REDACTED]
    Age/ Location: 19 and [REDACTED], Australia
    Hobbies/Music tastes: More into Pop/Rock. Imagine Dragons, Fall Out Boy, AJR, Taylor Swift are a few of my favourites
    Favourite CP Memory: Getting ChatMod for the first (of many) time.
    Career aspiration or goal: Drive freight trains around Australia. Always been a dream of mine
    Random shout out to a player or players that you appreciate: Shout out to my main man, @Dat1Porkchop, he's pretty cool. @ItzRubix_ would also be cool but he listens to too much Rap. @Zilv28 is a pasta fiend. @PR099 & @Mr_lonely132 are pretty cute. @Waffles cause he's been around with me, and @CinnieLee17 for forcing me to post this.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Titanium Member

IGN: BrOsChErRy
    Age/ Location: 16 / Belgium
    Hobbies/Music tastes: Going to the gym, gaming, reading, football AKA soccer, watching movies.
    Favourite CP Memory: Becoming ChatMod.
    Career aspiration or goal: I'd like to be an inspiration for others and someone others look up to.
    Random shout out to a player or players that you appreciate: Shout out to ma man @HARVVA_Mini <3, ma Support buddy @Smiley563. , @OnlySnow wonderful friend to have! @Tradie keep up the good building! you're work is amazing! there are many others that deserve a shout out but i'm lazy rn, love y'all <3

~BrOs

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

IGN: SilverNightFrost
    Irl Name:
    Gabi
    Age/ Location: Guess
    Hobbies/Music tastes: I listen to Ariana Grande and Camila Cabello a lot. I don't do much but read and play games.
    Favourite CP Memory: Being staff in 2017
    Career aspiration or goal: I wanna be a entrepreneur and travel the world and help protect all wildlife.
    Random shout out to a player or players that you appreciate: Eris and Kim for helping me evolve into the person i am today. Also to anyone who doubted me and said people cant change I'm still smiling for proving you guys wrong :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

too lazy to fill out but ily2 Bros <3 :D

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  6. Dodo

Dodo Member

IGN- NavigatinqV9
    IRL name- Rajesh
    Age/Location- 16, india
    Hobbies/music taste- helping with Microsoft computer, rugby, making curry, music taste is t-series and Indian version of rap
    Favorite memory- logging off
    Career aspiration- tech support
    Random shout out- big up to my boys @ItzRubix_ @MeRCV9 @starkissed @TidalxWave @ruiy @Ecl1pzx and btw stars not loved k bye​

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

IGN: ItzRubix_
    Irl name: Forlabi
    Age/ Location: 42 - Nigeria
    Hobbies/Music tastes: ah help peeple at de whata pump, making jallof, praising de lord jeezus Christ - I leesen to rappers, I do not know any uder moosic
    Favourite CP Memory: My favourut memory was just beeing on eet, I don’t get a lot of eenternet so I get happy when I am on eet
    Career aspiration or goal: I want to be ah Nigerian preence and take Nigeria to beeing de best and I want to be able to afford tings ah I do not get a lot of food I no many clothes, my goal is to steek the lord jeezus Christ eenside of navi and merc ah
    Random shout out to a player or players that you appreciate: I appreeciate navi beecause I ring him and he help me with da eenternet work ah, merc beecause he is just merc, star beecause she provides for de family of us 26
    I have to go now do my eenternet time ees running out eet is mah time to spin de wheel for de powa

• Funny Funny x 7
  8. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Admin Member

IGN: Smiley563
    Irl Name: idk i have to check facebook for that.
    Age/ Location: I'm 18 and in the US.
    Hobbies/Music tastes: taking apart electronics, minecraft, and the gym. Music is mainly mashup of different songs together or instrumentals
    Favourite CP Memory: Probably 2015. Had a ton of fun then.
    Career aspiration or goal: Probably to one day be a phone/computer repair guy.

@jaaaydoll @HARVVA_Mini @BrOsChErRy @owen1445 @0988ak @Bossing @SergeantTeabag @Sman0305 @Volf
    @XxErisVenomousxX and @KimKat33 shout out to these peeps.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Dodo

Dodo Member

I EM GOEN TO BEND YEW OVAH AN PUT DA LORD JEEZUS CHRIST INSIDE OF YEW

#9 Dodo, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

IGN: _JustToxic

Irl Name: Secret ;3

Age/ Location: 24, Australia

Hobbies/Music tastes: Gaming and spending time with friends and family in down time .. EDM will always be my favourite music taste.

Favourite CP Memory: Being accepted to the staff team, and coming 3rd in a PvP tournament (;

Career aspiration or goal: Warden (told you id do it porky LOL.

Cal- The most genuine down to earth kid that I have not stopped talking to since the day I met him, and appreciate our chats.

Harvva- The laughs and the banter we have, an unexpected find and a good kid that always cares, glad we are close.

Tradie- For being that person that I look up to and respect alot and can always count on to pull me into line, a good friend someone that I will always trust no matter what.

PRO- Our snaps and random chats will mean more to me then you will ever know.

Silver- Miss Frost, a beautiful girl with a big heart someone I'll never forget.

Mentions (otherwise I'll be here all day writing a massive post)
    JOSH Eris Smiley Bros Sergeant Navi Tidal Mr Porkster Pigeon Kid LBakerMoore TBG Star and Snow Cheeky Bossing Lonely.

#10 CinnieLee17, Oct 14, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2019
    • Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Why did I tear up reading this ): You’re so sweet omg! It wasn’t even much but I feel happy just being included.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  12. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

IGN: Eclx or some shit
    Irl Name: E C K L E
    Age/ Location: 11 and 3/4 oh shit location, Afghan with big man Dan
    Hobbies/Music tastes: Rainbow Six Siege. Honestly any song
    Favourite CP Memory: ALT + F4
    Career aspiration or goal: Death
    So first of all gotta should out my boy Sleepy and it's not the nonce one, actually a funny one (As seen in clip)
    Second of all gotta shoutout my guy Simon. Fuckin smartest man I know with all that ToS n shit
    Third of all big claps to AJ and Torin fuckin AJ the 900 iq player with no aim and torin with aim
    I almost forgot, shoutout to lethal for being diagnosed with parkinsons n that

Also shoutout to anybody I've talked to in the past 3 days, you know who you are

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

Simon how dare you not compliment my insane csgo skills cmon

14. 1B6

1B6 New Member

they took down my post damn they really disrespect 9gang like that

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member

To my bestfriend Ecl, that I purposefully left off my list because he is the biggest pain you will ever meet but yet i call you my best friend.. What can I say kid .. You started my journey out on CP when i returned! I had no intention of staying whatsoever, but you gave me that purpose to jump on every day.. to play 20 questions and to have you mentor me in PvP.. the person who finally got me to use my voice on discord and to fully come out of my shell and have some of the best laughs and memories I'll never forget.
    I know that with out you there's a good chance I wouldn't have met the people I did and I wouldn't be here today.. I built that list of people up there because of YOU.

P.S you better feel special, because I appreciate you ;). @Ecl1pzx
    27/2/19 ☆ :cool:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

What fuckin bullshit gang gang

Piko.jpg
    Thanks for the kind words but I already know I'm special have you seen this?
    Nah but fr ty for the kind words, sorry I haven't been able to talk to anyone anymore I've been busy with work and Siege but hell I'm enjoying myself and anytime I do get to talk.
    Leave two thumbs up if you've got no thumbs!

17. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

IGN: SleepyRem
    Irl Name: Michael
    Age/ Location: 16 US-Maryland
    Hobbies/Music tastes: I play a lot of guitar by myself and play dungeons and dragons with friends irl.

Favourite CP Memory: Back When me, Urban, and snow would meme around nothing really inparticular with that I just miss hanging with them.

Career aspiration or goal: I either want to be an Architect, Math/History Teacher, or a physiologist.

Festive2004 (Flew) Dude honestly have had my back through everything dude. Also you constantly take a lot of blame for me and you don't deserve that pain.
    Love y'all Rem <3

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.