1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Player Vault Suggestion

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Raven1127, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven1127

Raven1127 New Member

I do not know if this is in the works or is already part of the system. But i noticed when i typoed /pv 1 the other day that it said to put a number 1-99 . I was thinking that maybe we could purchase more player vaults through donor shop or maybe make number 2 - 500,000 in game currency and number 3 - 1 Million in in-game currency. Also maybe if you pay for a donor rank you could get access automatically to the three vaults at the very bottom of the ranks. 5 and 7 for middle donor ranks and then 10 for GOD rank. Just a thought. Happy mining all!!

P.S. Almost forgot maybe we can gain access to even more through crates kinda seems like it would be something nice to get from crates.

2. Volf

Volf Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

We actually used to have 1 pv available in platinum before the reset. (We also didn't have a normal PV at the time) I kinda like the idea of donating for a PV, but that would defeat the purpose of plots, in a way, which are meant for storage. So, I'm kinda on the fence here. xD

• Like Like x 1
  3. Geohyde

Geohyde New Member

Using tokens to buy additional PV's may be good? Plots for me are for storage yes, but also a huge part of it is for building, I don't think additional PV's would remove the appeal of plots

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Raven1127

Raven1127 New Member

I honestly forgot about the plot thing being a place you would go for storage I just know that if i had more pv's available when i am mining it would be nice to have those extra vaults to just stack up ores or what have you for selling but i think i am one of those people that really likes to use all the space i have . I like the idea of using tokens to buy vault space :) Good idea Geohyde! Thank you so much for the input guys!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.