1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Plots Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Volf, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volf

Volf Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Very soon there will be a big change in the way plots work, So I am writing this short guide to familiarize and prepare you for when it comes. :)

There are few things that haven't changed, but for the most part this update will make plot use more simplified, with a few new perks! Thus, I will be listing all commands for you regarding the updated plugin.

Base Commands:

/plotme
    /p2
    /plots
    /ps
    /plotsquared
    /plotssquared

Commands that will be staying the same and can be used as they always have:

/plotme claim
    /plotme auto
    /plotme info

And now for the new and helpful commands :D

/plotme deny <player> - Denies a player from entering your plot
    /plotme clear - Clears your plot for free (Be sure you want to do this, you can't get your stuff back!)
    /plotme delete - Delete your plot for free (Be careful, this deletes your plot ownership and you can't get it back!)
    /plotme kick <player> - This sends a player on your plot to spawn. It is only to be used if a player is intentionally blocking your way and you don't want to fully deny them access to your plot.

And

/plotme untrust
    ^

I've placed this command last because it's an important one to explain. /plotme untrust is the command you will use if you want to quickly remove a player from your plot, for example if someone tries to raid or grief your plot, this will remove them from it without you having to go through an Admin/Commander+

However, there is another thing called 'trusting' players to your plots. This is something that an Admin/Commander+ will have to do for you. You will start out with 1 trust per user, per plot. This means for every plot you own you will be able to request a T4+ staff to add one user to your plot who will have access to everything on it.

You will be able to purchase 'trusts' by donating! For each 'trust' donation you will gain +1 trust. In other words the max users you can have added to your plot will be increased from 1 to 2, then 2 to 3 if you buy a 2nd trust, etc. If you own more than one plot, every trust you buy will count for all plots you own. For example if you have 2 max trusts, you may have 2 players max added to each plot you own.

When you use /plotme untrust this will not lower your max trusts, it will simply remove the user in question and you may then ask a T4+ staff to add another user if you so choose.

As a final note, we (staff) will not be held responsible for any general problems you have with your plots.

Your plots are your responsibility, so be certain it's what you want to do if you decide to plot clear or plot delete, and be careful who you choose to add to your plot!

This update should be coming out this weekend. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Phoenix772517

Phoenix772517 New Member

Well Done Volf! as usual i can see your hard work <3.
    I have 1 quastion, will players be able to pay to staffs members T4 to add person to plots?

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Volf

Volf Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Thank you, just doing my job but that means a lot. <3
    I believe that will not be possible as it will be a requirement to donate for it if you want to add more than one person. Sorry :(

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. MemyselfandpiBRO

Will anything happen if you are currently added to a plot?

• Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.