1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Question that is important.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elijahandskip, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Elijahandskip

Elijahandskip New Member

I am a youtuber that just started recently. I so far have 1 video that was posted 31 hours ago (When I post this forum) and I have 18 subs already with about 50 views. I was curious if there is a youtuber title on the server. If yes, what are the requirements. If not, can the staff add one. It would be a good feature. If I would get the title, I would make video's on the server.
    Thanks for reading. My channel is Elijahandskip Gaming.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tradie

Tradie Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

Unfortunately there is not a YouTuber rank that can be given out. Even if there was, you would need to record a large amount of videos that attract players to the server to receive a title like this.

So unfortunately there won’t be a YouTuber rank given out at this stage in time.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

My unlisted videos have more views...

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. NOTGabrielxX

NOTGabrielxX New Member

Like Tradie just said yeah there’s no YT rank and I think if there was one then it would be for developed YouTube channels.(Since you JUST started) But no matter what, you can make YT videos on CP if you want to.