1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Reconnections

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Lex, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lex

Lex New Member

Hello, fellow city prisoners, Sir Slime here,

~It was somewhere in 2015 when a player came upon this server called 'cityprison'. He was very intrigued and got around a little bit. Later he finds himself being addicted and continues to play for another 3 years. Fights and drama was a misfortune for this player and it drove him apart from the server, along with numerous other players. Interest was being lost, such a shame.~

This player was called
    Lexbrine, the one typing this thread. For those of you who don't know me, I have been playing this server for a long time. With this thread, I intend to open up your old friendslist on Teamspeak, discord, Skype and other platforms for those who are trying to reconnect. Following up is an explanation.

Since the start of this server back all the way in 2012, hundreds, perhaps thousands of people have joined this server and came to love this server. No matter when you joined, this server sparked your interest in playing it more, as it did to me. I have been, and still am, grateful for all the friends I have made along the way. I and many others have had the misfortune of losing connections with our best friends. In 2016, I came to know a player called
    _megan123_, and we shortly became best friends for over 2 years long. Due to my bannings and poor social platform connections on her side, we haven't been able to keep contact. It has been over 1.5 years since I saw her Minecraft face to Minecraft face, I do finally have her discord tag now, though. This is just one of many examples of friends I have lost, not even to mention the hundreds of friendships lost over time by all of us.

By this thread, I am hoping to 'reconnect', as the title implies. I am not asking for all people to come back for a reunion or such thing. I am asking every reader of this player to name social media connections, such as discord tags, to be mentioned in the reactions below. Every old player that was semi-popular in this server, who might have been staff, who you think people will like to reconnect with. I would also like to tag a lot of people in this thread who have an account on this forum and hopefully will get a mention email to their email address. I intend this thread not to spread out on hate or anything, just love and reconnections with all of our old friends, and hopefully, we can all become friends again and recollect the memories we shared together :3
    <3.

If you happen to have any questions, would like to share memories, thoughts, nametags in the forums, contact requests of players IGN, nametags from sharable social media or anything relevant, please share them in the comments. Please do not share any private information about these players other than their contact information, such as phone numbers, private emails or social media with his/her face they wouldn't be willing to share, thanks.

Hope this will blow up!

This has been Lexbrine, well known as Sir Slime.
    I wish you all a very squishy, bouncy, slimy and slippery day!
    ~Lex. (Lex#6882)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Discord tags of people I happen to have in my friendslist, most likely also in the cityprison discord list: _megan123_#4218, Angel<3#8109, archiranger2099#3598, Faisal2Rock#1246, gougoumath#7818, Holly#4027, Hype#6783, Surviv0r#5365, toxichurricane#3229, Volf#0001, Geohyde#4090.

Players that I would personally like to have active contact information of: TheBanterGamer, psl34, Xx_PR099_xX, tbfashion, Pop_angel or something :/, Dat1Porkchop, probably more I don't recall :/, hopefully I read some familiar names too :D.

• Like Like x 1
  2. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Chatmod Premium Member

This is cute, hopefully, you'll reconnect with those that you're searching for
    God I wish I could the same

• Like Like x 1
  3. B-Mode21

B-Mode21 New Member

hows gcses

4. CinnieLee17

CinnieLee17 New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Titanium Member

I remember TheBanterGamer !! I have his irl name but it may be a bit stalkerish to hit him up he does have discord,
    But message me on discord if you would like to know may be you could be the one that tracks him down and brings him back to City prison!
    Discord:
    _JustToxic#8824
    Old IGN in 2015: CinnieLee17

5. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander JrWarden Admin Titanium Member

Locking and moving. No responses within 30+ days

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.