1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Resubmission chat mod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Tyler, Nov 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Chatmod application

IGN info

I am currently 16 turning 17, my time period is also EST, I have been playing City prison for 4 days 23 hours. My current rank is I, I have experience with multiple prison servers. I have experience as support. I have fully understood and read the rules and donation function. What makes me think I would get accepted rather than other people? I think I should get accepted because for the years I’ve been playing the staff have brought joy and laugh’s to me and I would like to do the same for future gamers. Another reason I think I would get accepted rather than other staff is that I have experience with prison servers I have been support and higher.
    My discord tag is pacboy2006 and I have a mic. All of the mute times include a 15 min instant mute for excessive spam, 10 min mute after 1 warning for spam, 10 min mute for vulgar, you would receive 2 warnings, a 10 min mute for caps, you get 2 warnings, advertising instant banned, Making fun of a race, religion, or ethnic group instant mute 30 min. You can earn money one of several ways including mining, quests, and PVP mine, and more. You can get food 3 ways one by using /kit food command, the other is to rank up to b and then kill animals and to buy food from the bm. To auction your diamond sword use the command /auction [QTY] [PRICE] [INC] [TIME] [BUYNOW]. Drugs on city prisons are a way of getting potion effects for PVP, etc. To vote you can use the /vote command and then click on the link. There are two ways of getting a plot, for a basic plot you can use the command /plot me auto or /plot auto. The other way of getting a 50x50 plot is to use the /donate function clicking plots and cells. You can check to see how long until your cell expires by going right outside of it turn around lookup right-click the sign hover your mouse to the right and it will show you. The reason you are in jail is because the server focusses you on progressing through ranks until you reach the very top you can prestige several times, if you eventually get bored you can ask a T5 and higher for assistance of resetting your rank, money, and stats because I'm unsure of if you meant normal jail or punishable jail I’m providing both. The reason you are in jail is that you failed to give a guard a contraband item after being asked to. You can see how long your friend's ban is by going to the prison's website https://cityprison.net/ you will see a bans button towards the upper right of your screen click it then select where your friend was banned and see how long until he or she is unbanned. I’m sorry someone stole your item from the furnace what was it? I can see if I can replace it or a rude person would say no. To make a buy or sell sign in the black market simply place the sign on the chest where you would like to sell or buy [item]

[Amount of items]

To buy something from a player put a B then the price you give. Or if you want to sell somethings put a S then the price you will sell your ore or whatever. If you want to sell and buy B price : S price and to finish all of the proceeds above put a question mark below all of it. You can become a chatmod by applying on the forums page at https://cityprison.net/. You cannot buy your freedom with real money but you can pay for a higher rank with real-life money using the /donate function. Ashour is the creator of city prison the sr. Wardens are technically the owners as well. Your name is most likely green in chat because you purchased the custom chat color command or you’re a support rank on city prison.
    Grams are in game currency obtained by Voting for the server, mining and selling ores/ingots, completing quests. Cells are $ 500 a day and black markets are like 1 and 21 are 15k a day, 2-20 are 5k, and 22 is 20k a day or you can donate for a black market. You can’t escape you rank up until your max you prestige and then can ask for a data reset. You cannot get your items back but if there easily obtained items I or another staff member could possibly help you out if we’re generous enough. You can report a player by taking a screenshot and putting it on the forums under suggestions/bugs. To start a quest simply walk up to the NPC and right-click them click the square with the item in it and whatever the NPC asks forgather and come back and right click again use /quest to view your currents quests. No, you cannot have Op now you have to get a verbal warning don’t do it again or it’s a 7 day temp ban. You are not allowed to have enchanted items in less your titanium block or higher if lower a guard will ask you for your contraband if you fail to comply they will jail you. I do not have the power to unban your friend it depends on what they did. If it wasn’t anything too bad he can attempt to appeal on cityprison.net. A player can be added and removed from your cell or plot by using /add a user on the specific plot or cell. To remove them use /remove user on the specified plot or cell.

Pacboy2006.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. PurplePigeon

PurplePigeon New Member

do u know what a format is

3. Tradie

Tradie Active Member
    Staff Member Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Denied.

You are too new to this server to apply for staff. Not only that, this application severely lacks detail and the layout of it is quite poor.

If you need to ask other people the answers to the questions within the application, in no way are you deemed fit for a staff position. All staff are expected to have the know how of the server and it’s aspects.

In the servers current state, we do not need any staff I’m afraid anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.