1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

sam abused his perms

Discussion in 'Junk' started by VIPJACK89, Jan 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VIPJACK89

VIPJACK89 New Member

IGN: vipjack89 and vipanthony09s friend
    Offender's IGN: heckinsman
    Server: (Prison

Time Occurred: 3: 12
    What Happened: my friend vipanthony09 didnt know he was invis so he ran in pvp but check the logs and look at what donottextme said i asked him if vipanthony was invis and he said he wasnt so vipanthony thought everything was fine so he went in pvp this is a common server glitch and it was not his fault check the logs for donotext me and me to see what i said to him and how he responded before vipanthony got banned so i thought he was invis because i for some reason couldnt see him so i said he was invis in the chat he did not see this comment so he didnt know i asked do not text me if he was invis and he said that he was not then heckinsman bans vipanthony and says vipjack you gave me evidence because i earlier said he was invis heckinsman doesnt even have proof becuase he didnt see it he just said i gave him evidence but he didnt even read the chat because if he did read the chat he would see that donottextme said that he was not invis also heckinsman said i gave him evidence for example what he is stating means that if someone said VIPJACK89 is invis or vipjack is hacking then he would ban them for exploiting for giving them evidence its not a 7 day ban the staff didnt even see it so he was hackusated in a way and he said i gave him the evidence which isnt even in the rules so i think heckinsman should get a punishment for falsely banning my friend and at the time i wasnt in contact with vipanthony heckinsman mustve assumed i was so he banned him but vipanthony didnt even know he had the glitch himself because i later join a call with him to discuss it please unban vipanthony for being falsely banend and i would like to say check donottext me logs for about 3:05 - 3:14 and check mine
    Proof/

2. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

Sam is a bad boi, anyway you can’t appeal tempbans, just letting you know since you kept saying “unban me” throughout this so pls don’t try after this to appeal.

#2 ItzRubix_, Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

Not only have you BOTH been known for abusing glitches, this one included, but you basically gave me evidence in of itself. Also, please use periods and commas, they help a lot.

https://imgur.com/a/vK9hOLy
    In the ss, you can see Wabbit say "he was invis also," with VIPJACK replying "Da_kwazywabbit ik :)"

4. Mr_lonely132

Mr_lonely132 Builder
    Staff Member Admin Titanium Premium Member

Denied. 1. You can't appeal temp bans. 2. I told him to ban him because this isn't the first time he has abused this glitch. 3. This is a common glitch when you know how to use and abuse it. Did I make myself clear?
    Locking and moving

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.