1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

SilverNightFrost's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by SilverNightFrost, Jul 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Chatmod Legendary Member

IGN: SilverNightFrost

How old are you:

What is your time-zone (GMT):
    EST

How long have you played on City Prison:

How many hours a day can you be on for:
    At least 1 hour but I can make time to be on for longer

What is your current rank (Block):
    Drug-Dealer Rank

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks:
    Yes

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation

system, and the way the server works: Yes

What makes you the best support/helper applicant:
    I have months of experience from being staff in CP before.

Whats your Discord tag (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    SilverNightFrost #0883

Q1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?

Excessive Spam: 15 minute instant mute
    Spam: 1 warning then a 10 minute mute
    Vulgar: 2 warnings then a 10 minute mute
    Caps: 2 warnings then a 10 minute mute
    Discrimination: 30 minute instant mute
    Harrassment (excessive): 30 minute instant mute

Perm Mute:

- 4 Harrasment mutes, 4 racism mutes, 4 excessive spam mutes (in 1 day)
    - 24 warns and 12 mutes (in 1 day)
    - 75 warns and 40 mutes (monthly)

Q2. How do I earn money?

You can earn money from mining and selling your ores. You can sell your ores at /warp bm or at different ranks (including donor ranks). You can also auction your items in chat or put them for sell in the auction house.

Q3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?

You can get food from /kit food which resets every 5 minutes. You can also go to different animal farms like the one at spawn or the ones at warps B, C, D, E, F, G,H, I, J,K,L, and M. You may buy food at /warp bm or go fishing at different ponds like the one at spawn or the ones at warps G and F.

Q4. How do I auction my sword?

You can auction your sword by carrying it in-hand in game and typing the command /auc start. It will take the item from your hand and alert players in chat that you have started an auction. If you wish to edit the prices and such you can do /auc prep but only before you start the auction.

Q5. What are drugs?

Drugs are different dyes that can be used mainly in pvp to help boost your abilities. Each dye has a different effect and only lasts for a limited amount of time.

Orange Dye: Drug that also known as "Hops" which gives you a Jump boost.
    Red Rose Dye: Drug that also known as "Firefighter" which gives Fire resistance.
    Coco Beans: Drug that also known as"Rocky" which gives you extra strength.
    Lime Dye: Drug also known as "Health" which heals your health all the way.
    Yellow Dye: Drug also known as "Quick Ninja" which gives temporary invisibility.
    Inc Sac: Drug also known as "Speed" which gives you an extra speed boost.
    Grey Dye: Drug also known as "Bat" which gives you night vision.
    Blue Dye: Drug also known as "Diver" which gives you water breathing abilities.
    Pink Dye: Drug also known as "Healer" which gives you health regen.
    Cactus Green: Drug also known as "Steroids"which gives haste.

Q6. How do I vote?
    You can type the command /vote in-game and a link of the website should pop up or you can look on the city prison website and it should lead you to this link: https://cityprison.net/vote. Each website you vote on will give you 1k and bring the server closer to a Drop Party. You can vote every 24 hours.

Q7. How do I get a plot?

You can use the command /plot auto for 50k or donate for a plot on the cityprison website.

Q8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?

You can right-click on the sign above your cell and it should tell you the expiration date of the cell when you hover your mouse over the chest.

Q9. Why am I in jail?

There are a variety of reasons that you can be in jail like:

Holding a golden apple or drugs/dyes: Which results in 10 minute jail time.
    Non-Enchanted weapons (axe included): Which results in 5 minute jail time.
    Enchanted weapons(axe included): Which results in 10 minute jail time.
    Suicide with lots of contrabands: Which results in 15 minute jail time.
    Throwing lots of contraband at a guard: Which results in 5 minute jail time.

You can only be jailed by an On-Duty Guard. If you are in the plot world they cannot ask for your contraband.

Q10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?

You can look up the amount of time left on your friends ban by going here: https://cityprison.net/bans/. You are given an option to pick which server you'd like to view this off of. Once you click on the server you can choose whether you want to view bans, mutes, warnings, or kicks. You can simply search up your friends user and their chat history should pop up along with how much time is left on their ban.

Q11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?

No. You are responsible for your own things on CityPrison.

Q12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?

You have to place a sign on the chest using this format.

(IGN)
    (Amount/Quantity)
    B (price) or S (Price)
    ?

The B signify's that you are selling the item(s). The S signify's that you are buying the item(s).

The question mark will change to whatever item you want to sell just by clicking the sign with the item you want to sell in-hand or simply adding the item inside the chest.

Q13. How do I become chatmod?

You can apply for chatmod by going into the server website forums and making a thread under "apply for staff". When applying for staff you have to follow a specific format. You can find the format here: https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/chatmod-application-and-information.1275/

Q14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?

The closest thing to freedom currently on CP is Drugworld. You can rank up with in-game money to DrugDealer or donating on the CP website to buy the rank.

Q15. Who owns the server?

Ashour

Q16. Why is my name green in chat?

Your name is green in chat because someone said 4 or more characters in chat that are in your IGN.

Q17. What are grams?

Grams are the in-game currency for CityPrison

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?

A cell cost 500 grams per day. As for black market stalls, most cost 5k per day although for certain stalls prices may vary. You can also donate on the cityprison website for a cell or a bm stall.

Q19. How do I escape?

The only rank that gives you access to a free world is Drug Dealer. You can rankup to Drug Dealer or donate on the CityPrison website and buy the rank instead.

Q20. How do I report a player?

You can report a player by going to the CityPrison website and making a thread under "Report a player". For this you must follow a certain format that you can find here: https://forums.cityprison.net/threads/report-a-player-format.9188/ . Reporting a player also requires that you have proof of whatever you are accusing them of.

Q21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?

Only if you have proof may you ask a higher staff to grant you your items back.

Q22. What are quests and how do I do them?

Quests are a variety of NPC'S that you can find all around the server in each rank and most donor blocks too. Completing a quest requires that you do the task the NPC is asking of and in return you get some type of reward. In most cases it's grams.

Q23. Can I have OP?

You cannot have OP and if you ask for it in-game it can result in a 7 day ban after a verbal warning.

Q24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?

Yes. You can enchant your items at donor ranks or at ranks D - M. Although, if a guard catches you with an enchanted item while On-Duty, they're allowed to ask for it. Refusal to give the item can result in Jail Time.

Q25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?

If your friend is perm-banned they will have to apply on forums for a ban appeal. If accepted they will be unbanned. However, if it is a temporary ban then your friend will simply have to wait out the time that they are banned.

Q26. Can a player be added to my plot or perm cell? If so, how?

You can add a limited amount of players to your plot using the /plot add command in-game. If you wish to add more players than the limited amount to your plot then you can donate on the CityPrison to add more people.

Please correct me if im wrong on any of these questions or lack detail and I will be happy to fix <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

Overall, a great application. I'm a big person for detail and i believe this application is set out quite clearly, so well done.

However, just keep in mind, for a bm sign to work, The S needs to come before the B, otherwise it just removes itself.
    Example:
    <Blank>
    <QTY>
    <S:B>
    <Item Name OR ?>

Good luck!
    +1

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Chimaway

Chimaway New Member

+1 Noob <3

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

big noob +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PrehistoricPigz

PrehistoricPigz New Member

CP doesn't really need staff because the staff team makes up a majority of the player base, but okay. +1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. SilverNightFrost

Chatmod Legendary Member

2019-07-16_17.51.54.png 2019-07-18_17.03.53.png

• Disagree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

I think Tradie pretty much summed it up. Would love another girl on chatside so I'm not alone :p +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. SilverNightFrost

Chatmod Legendary Member

Update:
    I won't be on for two days because im going on a trip with family. I won't be back till Sunday.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Chatmod Premium Member

2019-06-30_02.20.11.png 2019-07-20_15.08.53.png

I'm going to have to -1 this one.

There's too many staff as it is, most of the time I am on the player to staff ratio is about 2:1 or 1:1.
    You've only just recently returned to CP (a week or two at the most) so I think you should wait a little bit.
    From what it seems you're a good person however I think this application should have waited a month or so.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

I mean I love you and everything Silver.
    But to be completely honest if you go the the staff-room, you notice the ratio of firstly Chatside:Guardside. (not that guards are really necessary since no pvp really occurs that much)
    And there is just so much more staff that is already needed. I mean the server isn't the largest, and there's already over 10 staff.
    It's true, usually the ratio of staff to players is usually larger. (And don't resend the pictures of you seeing no staff on and more players please)
    Especially when you also need to take into consideration of people in vanish.
    I also would say that you have only been back for about a week or 2. (Sorry if more)
    In my opinion, I believe it's way too soon to apply. More time should be given towards the server before attempting to apply for it.

(By all means this ain't aimed at you specifically, but we all know that most likely this will get accepted, and probably sooner than any other application. Because at the end of the day, we all know that girls here get accepted way more and are treated differently.)

By all means I do love you as a person but I do think that you should give it some time to learn how the new community works, etc.
    It's a -1 from me from now, but gl anyways

(((I mean most of us also know why you posted that "Help promote Cp thing"))

#10 _DarkAngel, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. OnlySnow

OnlySnow New Member
    SrGuard Legendary Titanium Member

Dark is right. As id like to see you back on the team and all its just that CP does not need more staff. I agree with what dark said and im not going to write something if it’s already said, but if you came back a week or two ago I think its okay to apply. You can learn a lot in the two weeks about a very small server.

12. SilverNightFrost

Chatmod Legendary Member

Maybe you feel that way but when I’m usually on there’s usually 1-0 staff online. Only occasionally I’ll find a few on if I stay on for a while.

Sorry you feel that way. I don’t think we are treated any different though. There’s only 2 staff that are girls to begin with. A lot of the current staff have dealt with rejection and picked themselves back up and tried again. If this app does get accepted or denied faster than others than its most likely purely by coincidence. It will most likely be denied too seeing as you all have good reason. That’s okay tho I’m not afraid of failure. If you guys truly want me to wait till there are less staff than I will. I understand the server well though and know all the rules and I’m ready to be apart of the team because that’s what makes me happy. Rejection or not I’ll still be here for CP through it all. Thank you for commenting. I’m glad I got to see another’s perspective on things.

If you believe it’s for the app then you’re wrong. I don’t care about the title. CP has always been in my best interest and when I came back I was upset that a lot of people left. I just wanna see CP grow again. Because of CP I’m not the same person I used to be and that’s mostly due to Kim and Eris. I changed my ways and decided to do better despite everything that life has thrown at me. I kept my promise to Kim through everything. You guys may not see things that deeply but CP means a lot to me and so do the people on CP.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  13. SilverNightFrost

Chatmod Legendary Member

Please keep the comments appropriate. My gender, ex-staff, and all drama should stay off of it. If you have problems with the way the server works right now then take it up with ash or diamond. I have nothing to do with any of those things. I’m simply just trying to apply for a staff position on the server.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Chatmod Premium Member

I disagree, I believe they are completely relevant and most likely the reasons you'll eventually get accepted.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. starkissed

starkissed Nugget
    Staff Member Commander Titanium Member

You can't just lock the thread when people disagree. People get to have their opinions, that's why these applicantions are open to the public. We have no right to decide what people can and can't say. If there is a problem with what people are saying on the forums take it up with ash. Don't delete peoples comments.

As for the favoritism, there is always favoritism. Eris I respect you as a staff member, but it's no wonder people think you favorite certain people because you pull stuff like this. You act with bad judgment when people disagree with you.

As for Silvers applicant, I can't put my opinion on your behavior but the application is nicely detailed. I think we do have enough staff with our player base, but that shouldn't decide whether you deserve staff or not.

#15 starkissed, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

It may as well be locked tho, this is gonna get accepted regardless of how many people say stuff like -1, well the ones that get left and not deleted like other comments, including mine. I thought you were chill last time you were staff and I had nothing against you but after this whole app shit, can’t say the same tbh. Hope this doesn’t get deleted tho

#16 ItzRubix_, Jul 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 5
  17. SilverNightFrost

Chatmod Legendary Member

I’m sorry you feel that way. I’m still in no way involved in the past or the locking of this thread though. I just want a fair chance at this regardless of my gender and such. If I get accepted I want it to be because of my hard work and dedication to the server.

If I thought like that I wouldn’t be where I am today. About 2 years ago I was on my fifth ban and made a promise to Kim that I would change my toxicity and stop hacking. On my ban appeal many people gave me a -1 and I thought there was no hope and told Eris to lock and move it but he didn’t give up on me. The -1’s starting turning into +1 because I didn’t lose all hope. After two months of working on my best to change I applied for the first time and got staff despite all the people who hated the thought of me becoming a member of the team but I proved all of them wrong and I proved to them that people can change. I’ve still kept my promise to Kim all these years and it’s shaped me into a better person.

#17 SilverNightFrost, Jul 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

-1 Don't need anymore staff

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Ney_Ney28

Ney_Ney28 Member
    Legendary Titanium Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. tahliiaa_

tahliiaa_ New Member

Honestly don’t listen to what these people have to say, your an amazing person and u were an amazing part for the staff team. You have changed so much over the past years and have proven to everyone you have changed. I don’t see why most people are trying to bring you down bc it isn’t fair. I get where everyone is coming from with how there is enough staff but they don’t need to be saying all this stuff bc it can hurt people deeply. As I was saying I get this is public and everyone can state there opinions but it isn’t fair how you guys can bring what happens in there past up. It is a minecraft server we should be having fun not bringing people down. So I’m going to +1 because you have proven to a lot of people your dedication to the server and that you’ve changed as a person.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.