1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

SilverNightFrost's ChatMod Application

Discussion in 'Junk' started by SilverNightFrost, Jul 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dat1Porkchop

Dat1Porkchop IIconic
    Premium Member

Can I just point out that -1ing someone simply because there's no need for new staff is completely stupid. Plus it's also very discouraging to the applicant.

+1s and -1s should be given out based on how fitting the applicant is for the role. End of story. Other factors shouldn't affect it. Other factors, such as the amount of staff may affect how long the applicant would have to wait to get in, but not the quality of the applicant and the application.

• Agree Agree x 10
  2. ruiy

ruiy Member
    God Member

Majority rules, there should be a vote to pick staff just like we vote to pick the people who run countries.

No matter what the playerbase wants it's always the staff's decision which mostly comes down to favourtism and a good bit of succ action from the applicant.

I also don't understand why you don't think gender plays a role in all of this. I've seen it time and time again. There may not be as much females on the staff team as there used to be but for a long time it used to be female dominant. Most of it came down to a certain staff member getting his d*ck wet over woman and would literally do anything for them just for their attention.

Anyways gl.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member
    Titanium Member

Couldn't agree more. It's actually quite sad overall, Stevie Wonder could even see the amount of favouritism that goes on. It's not like it's hard to see it either, you're either in denial about it which is quite sad since you're probably feeding the staff member attention which they crave or you're just very oblivious.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

And the funniest thing is it will probably still get accepted

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dodo

Dodo Member

This is why you’re my favorite porky.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Dodo

Dodo Member

Hint hint cough cough

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. OnyxBBX

OnyxBBX Member

Why is everyone -1 when the staff team is lacking chatmods. (WE HAVE 1 CHATMOD) The staff team is also lacking ACTIVE staff. I think Silver would be a great addition to the staff team just like she was before. Her behavior is great in discord and in game. She is a fun person to talk to as well :)
    GOOD LUCK +1

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Titanium Member

The fact that Pork pointed out that most of you are using the same, tired, boring arguments over gender and how much staff there are shows you guys aren't listening. Why don't you put something USEFUL to this thread. Talk about the applicants strengths and weaknesses as a potential staff member. Just because she is a female does not make her a good or bad applicant. Talk about if she helps people on the server or not, her activity on it, the way she handles herself in calls and in chats. Saying she's a female provides no benefit other than helping people spot the fact you sound salty as hell.

Saying "sHe wiLL pRoBaBly StILL bE aCcEpTed BeCauSe shE's A gIrL" makes you sound so ignorant. Like honestly.
    Provide beneficial feedback instead of pointing out the past. Is this the past? Are we in back to the future with Marty McFly? No.
    So if you're just gonna come here and say "she succs off staff" or "we don't need more" just don't. It ON GOD does not help staff in considering her application. We want actual facts that we can review on whether or not she as a person is a good candidate.

I can't wait for all the bruised egos to come crying after this post. See you soon! :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

Overall there is 6 staff for chatside, and just because there's one chatmod doesn't mean we need more. The server averages around what? 15 players. 6 CHAT SIDE STAFF is more than enough for that. By all means there is enough staff as is on the server for now.

And there being too much staff, does mean that we don't need more staff. I mean everybody knows that there is too much staff as is. SO I don't see why applications are left open. But at the end of the day :shrug:

I was the one who brought it up. Whether I am being ignorant, which I'm not. Clearly you're too oblivious to the fact, that females on here. As proved from the past, are more dominant. Whether you dislike me spilling your cup of tea out here to prove it to you, you're still gonna hear it, because not only me but many others can agree on that. I'm a female myself and I know how favoritism works. Not my fault that males are desperate for females these days. And you know fairly well that I'm not wrong, If you so desired you could do alot more than just act innocent on here, but you can get your way if you tried. Which isn't hard to achieve by being a female. But by all means you can disagree with me. The forums is essentially to share your opinion, So I'm here to share mine.

And hun, I ain't gonna cry about it. xo
    Also honey, why would I be salty? I'm not applying for staff nor do I desire to do so. Just because people need stuff sugar coated all the time ain't my fault x I'm all about the spice babe :p
    Love ya!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. _DarkAngel

_DarkAngel Member

That's all I've got to say, I'ma stop commenting on this thread now.
    Wish you the best of luck!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Dodo

Dodo Member

It’s not hard for guys to be “desperate” to you when all you do is show pics of yourself and act horny in vcs. If you want proof well just ask rubix lmao. You a hoe hoe fam i hate to break it to yah :( I’m surprised you got back with Spenser, I mean after all you were wetting over Rubix and prolly 1000 other guys, then you did say shit about him not to long ago when we last had our “arguement” in cals disc. Yeah there is favoritism, been sayin it for ages, but don’t try to say GuYs Are So DeSpERatE when you hoein around makin them want you n shit lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ItzRubix_

ItzRubix_ Well-Known Member
    Titanium Member

I mean I know my app was pretty cancerous, but jeez this is a yikes from me.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. starkissed

starkissed |Ex JrWarden|
    Staff Member Titanium Forum Admin Premium Member

This is not ok. Dark you made your point. You don’t need to bring it up again. If you have a problem with how staff is ran or the server, make a suggestion thread. This discussion about female favoritism doesn’t belong on an application. Pork and Tidal are absolutely right and y’all just ignore it. This needs to stop here. The rest of the comments needs to be on topic about the applicants behavior and such.

Silver I think you’re very active on the server and in chat. You always try to help players out and you know the rules very well. I think you’d be great on the staff team. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Bulbosaurr

Bulbosaurr Member
    Titanium Member

baseball bat

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dodo

Dodo Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

Starting monday you guys may not see me on at all for about a week or so because my computer isn't working as well. I've been using my dads since i've been on a trip. I'm already buying a brand new computer that should ship to me August 6th-9th. Thank you for those who have been patient with me <3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy Member
    Titanium Member

This app looks pretty solid! You always help out in chat, and you know the rules.
    +1 It would be nice to have you back on the staff team!

Good Luck

-BrOs

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Tau

Tau New Member

Oh boy! I just love these and it's my old neighbor no less! Lets do the most unbiased-blunt round up as I can.

Where do we begin...

Alright, first and foremost. This whole trial by public forums to be accepted is mostly silly. When you get informed and invest the time you begin to know what's up. Just have current Staff vote and call it a day maybe? Also [Insert old_man_dabbing.jpeg here]

As for the application itself well honestly I don't need to read it to figure it's probably a perfect fit if not near to it but then again you've got the resources and connections to assure it would be regardless of personal skill so what is there to judge?

Considering the lack of consistent player base I think it's somewhat acceptable to claim there isn't a need for more staff but the current staff lineup isn't exactly the most active bunch either so I guess it balances out?( No offense btw current staff) So really what does it matter. Just another manual chat human filter no? Although those sweet sweet perks like semi private staff communication channels doe amirite.

SO what do I say well +1 Because well... who cares? Beside it's not like it really matters that much. Enjoy filtering a mostly dead chat neighbor!

P.S. Ummm something something deleting criticism is bad mkay sorry but that's just how it be. K thx bye bye

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. SilverNightFrost

SilverNightFrost New Member
    Support Titanium Member

I got my computer earlier than expected and finished setting up so you should see me on again.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Bubbywolf15

Bubbywolf15 Ya Boii
    Titanium Premium Member

You and I were on at the same time VERY often when you were a staff member, and you were a great one. You were always nice to everyone, you knew the job well, and you were very helpful to new players. I agree that there are a lot of staff to players ratio, but the time of day these staff members are online is also very relevant. The times I see you online are usually the times when the staff are not at peak amount, and it's completely fine to have a decent amount of staff when they are online at different times. Also, debate on amount of staff does not affect this application. The application was well written, had correct information, and overall is great. +1 for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.