1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

SleepyRem's enderchest suggestion

Discussion in 'Junk' started by RemIsLife, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

I realize that only donors and up have ender chests but they are sort of useless outside of donor so I wanted to propose that we give perm to the /echest command to donors and up. This way we can use them more and not have them there for merely decoration. I mean I looked in mine and was like I didn't know I had a pick in here. Anyway that's just my two cents on this Thanks for reading if you did.

SleepyRem <3

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. steveDIAMONDS

steveDIAMONDS New Member

I mean it could be a cool idea to give non donors access to the chest in one specific area like staff room, cause I know getting storage at a lower level isn’t the easiest. And then give the donors /echest that would be cool but like maybe only platinum up or legendary cause it basically is an extra Pv so maybe titanium idk...

3. owen1445

owen1445 Active Member
    Chatmod Premium Member

Smiley563Last Sunday at 16:06

IGN: Smiley563

Suggestion: Adding /enderchest to Platinum donor rank and above?

Detailed Description: Now this may not be added as its 'Meant for OP Prisons' but I believe if you donate for $50 or more for platinum rank or higher you should be able to have /ec. The reason not for Donor & God you can get it not to hard from crates and this way itll be only for Platinum and above. I have a BIG feeling this won't be added but just suggesting it for now. Ty for considering. (Also since PV 4 was removed from Titanium maybe add it only for Titanium users instead? idk just throwing this out there)

This idea (whilst shared by many) has received positive feedback, with 17 people on the discord wanting this update.
    Therefore I think the community has spoken on whether or not they'd like to see this implemented
    I myself also would like to see this
    +1

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tradie

Tradie mint
    Admin Wiki Team Titanium Premium Member

This suggestion is on our list as @Smiley563. has already suggested it in discord. However, thanks for the suggestion.

Feel free to move this kid @starkissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.