1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

SleepyRem's JrGuard Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Staff' started by RemIsLife, May 14, 2019.

1. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

IGN:

SleepyRem

How old are you:

What is your timezone (GMT):

EST

How long have you played on CityPrison:

16 days 7 hrs (Started in September 2018)

How many hours a day can you guard for:

(1 to 2hrs) I have as of recently been a little less active but I’ll be happy to get back to 3 to 4 hours a day.

What is your current rank (Block):

Pres. M rank

Do you have experience with prison servers:

I have a good bit of experience on prisons servers, mining to rankup, etc..., I know most of what there is to know.

Do you have experience with guard ranks:

No, but I want to give it a shot and try my best.

Have you read all of the server rules and know your way around the prison:

Yes, I have read all of the prison rules so I don't lose items and get in trouble with the staff.

What makes you the best guard applicant:

I am the best choice as a guard applicant because I want to help the community and I have a clear understanding of the rules.

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):

Rem#6279

Additional Info:

None

Q1. What are the jail times for these items; enchanted weapons, unenchanted weapons, drugs/golden apples?

There is 10 minute jail time for enchanted weapons 5 minutes for Donor/God/Platinum and 2.5 minutes for Legendary/Titanium.

There 5 minute jail time for normal weapons 2.5 mins of jail time for all donor ranks Donor/God/Platinum/Legendary/Titanium

The drugs and golden apples give 10 minute jail time, 5 minutes of jail time for Donor/God/Platinum, and legendary/Titanium is 2.5 minutes of jail time

Q2. What do you do if someone suicides on you with a lot of contraband items or throws a lot of contraband items on you?

15 min jail time, 7.5 min jail time Donor/God/Platinum, and 2.5 min jail time for Legendary/Titanium.

Also, I would take the contraband and throw it in lava because the guard rules advise against giving guards contraband and inform them of this.

Q3. What are the jail times for donors?

Half time for Donor/God/Platinum, and a quarter time for Legendary/Titanium.

Q4. If the player, when asked for the contraband, puts it in his inventory/pv, what do you do?

Still ask him for it if no response jail him for the amount of time for the items time, plus check if a player has donor rank and apply right time.

Q5. If someone logs out during a countdown what do you do?

It is a 10min Tempban.

What about jail evasion?

1 warn then ban for double the jail time. (Rank does not affect the doubled jail time for the ban)

Q6. Can Admins and Commanders be jailed?

Admins and Commanders can be jailed for contraband when off duty.

What about Jr Warden?

Jr. Wardens cannot be jailed.

Q7. Can you take swords from players in mob farms? What about donor grinders?

I can take swords from people in mob farms, but I can't take swords from people in donor grinders.

Q8. If you are going to jail a donor for having an enchanted sword how long would it be?

Jail them for 5 minutes for Donor/God/Platinum.

What about legendary/titanium?

2 and a half minutes

Q9. Are you allowed to pvp as a guard either on or off-duty?

No!!, unless attacked on duty and you need to defend yourself.

Q10. Do you jail someone if they have the effects of a drug?

Only if I see the drug I can jail them if they don't give the item.

Q11. If a player drops a contraband item and another player picks it up, what do you do?

Ask the other player for the item with the jail time behind the item the other player dropped.

Q12. Are you allowed to keep items taken from players and keep them for yourself and friends?

No, delete/throw the items in lava.

Q13. Are you allowed to take away contraband from a player if they just logged into the server?

No, because they are new and haven't had a chance to read the rules so you tell them it would be wise to do so. I would ask them for the

contraband if they continued to hold it out. If someone were to rejoin the server then I would warn them to put it away because they didn't get

Q14. What should you do if you come across a sugarcane/cactus farm?

I would raid it, then disposal the items and or throw them out into lava. Also if I found a farm on a plot I would

report it to a higher staff to have it removed.

Q15. What is line pvp, and what do you do if you see someone do this?

When going into the pvp area, like in spawn or D rank, then hitting someone then running into the safe area.

/kick line pvp 1, then /kick line pvp 2, temp ban starting at 5 mins then double the ban every time they do it.

After a day the consequences reset. If you do get hit then leave pvp then it does not count as line pvp

Side Note: I know that I just got back to cp and I know it's a little early. I hope everyone knows I am very sorry for using the illegal mod even now I still am sorry and I want a chance to make it up. I want to be able to support this community as much as I can and become staff so I have a greater influence on people and impact them not to do the same as I did. It was wrong for me to use the illegal mod and if you don't think I'm ready for staff I will accept it either way.

P.S. Sorry for the bad grammar.

Thanks for your time, SleepyRem <3

2. RemIsLife

RemIsLife New Member

Sorry for the inconvenience, a glitch happened and double uploaded my app. so could someone take one of them down for me?

3. Zilv28

Zilv28 Picky Kid
    SrGuard Wiki Team Premium Member

~Zilv

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Dodo

Dodo Member

Lmao

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Support Titanium Member

I know a lot of people will be putting -1s but I feel they haven't gotten to know you as a person and how sincere you are about your mistakes. Everyone deserves a second chance and many have gotten one so you shouldn't be an exception. I think you're very mature and never cause trouble on the server. You would be a great JrGuard in my opinion though many will not agree with me. So to many other's disagreement I'll give you a +1.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bossing

Bossing Active Member

personally I think you should wait a little longer before applying, however some staff members have done far worse than what you did and they still got accepted so I don't think your 1 ban is enough of a reason to deny you. And since I haven't seen any toxic behavior from you in awhile, I'll give you a +1

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ecl1pzx

Ecl1pzx New Member

+1 I may not talk to you all the time but you seem like a good person. Good app in general. GL hope you get it

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. XcapYT

XcapYT New Member

You should give more information on what makes you the best guard application but otherwise your application is pretty solid. +1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

Unfortunately i believe this is too soon. Maybe wait a few more months.

-1, However, Good luck mate.
    - Tradie

• Agree Agree x 1