1. Hey Guest Please vote for us at https://vote.cityprison.net You'll get awesome rewards like Kits, Crates, Money and more! Make sure to vote every 24 hours! - Thanks :)
  2. Hey Guest, If you can please support us by donating to our server! https://donate.cityprison.net it helps us keep going and growing our minecraft network. We've been open for over 5 years!

Smiley563's ChatMod Applicaton

Discussion in 'Junk' started by Smiley563., Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

In game Minecraft name:
    My current IGN is Smiley563
    Most people call me “Smiley” though

How old are you:

I am 18 years old.

What is your time-zone (GMT):
    PST (Pacific Standard TimeZone)

How long have you played on City Prison:
    I’ve played CityPrison for almost 3 ½ or 4 years been on and off.

How many hours a day can you be on for:
    I can be on for about 2-3 hours a day (more on weekends and off time)

What is your current rank (Block):

I’m currently rank [DrugDealer] with Donor rank [;;Titanium;;]

Do you have experience with prison servers:
    Yes I have a lot of experience with prison servers and servers in general. Played many throughout my minecraft carrier and they are all super fun. (Played OP & Non OP ones)

Do you have experience with support/helper ranks:
    I have experience with Support & helper ranks. I’ve been Staff on here twice before and
    put out a few applications in the past.

Have you read all of the server rules, understand the donation system, and the way the server works:
    Yes. I’ve read all the rules and donated countless times to the server, as I mentioned I have Titanium donor rank, and I really enjoy it and it seems to be a good way to spend free time.

What makes you the best support/helper applicant:
    What makes me the “best” applicant is that I have lots of experience with this server and have been staff before. I understand I had messed up in the past and wasn’t the best staff out there. There are plenty who are amazing and wonderful. I believe I did my job quite well when i was staff at the time at least, and would love to help out again!

Do you have Discord and Teamspeak (You need Discord, and must have a mic):
    Yes. I have Discord: Smiley563#5615 and TeamSpeak (Yet we don’t really use that anymore) I also have a mic and am able to chat with people.

Additional Information:
    CP or CityPrison is an outstanding server. It’s over 5 years old! I’m also friendly, easy to get along with and have great time when I’m on the server. If you don’t know me, then Hi i’m Smiley.
    Nice to meet you, nice to meet me. Okay now we know each other!

Question #1. What are all of the mute times, and how many warns before each mute?
    Spam: 1 warn, then a 10 min tempmute
    (Not Speaking english in chat is also considered spam, and double posting 3+ times within 30 secs is also considered spam!)
    Vulgar: 2 Warns then 10 min tempmute
    Capital Letters: 2 warns then a 10 min tempmute
    Excessive Spam Instant 15 min tempmute
    Special characters/Copy & Paste Stuff are also considered spam and 3+ repeating messages will result in a warn.
    ALSO: taLkIng LIKE thIS is ALSO coNSIDered CAPtials, and will result in a warn and tempmute if necessary.
    Advertisements: 1 day tempmute until a tier 3+ gets on to ban them
    Racism/Discrimination: is a instant 30 min tempmute
    Harassment (Excessive): is an instant 30 min tempmute
    You can also get a perm mute for getting 75 warns, 40 mutes in a month, 24 warns and 12 mutes in 1 day (24 hours), and 4 Racism, Excessive Spam and Harassment mutes in 1 day (24 hours)

Question #2. How do I earn money?
    You can earn money by Mining, Completing quests, Voting to the server for tokens and money.. You can sell items at the different shops for money from A through M, and Prestige areas to. You may auction (/Auction) At F-block+ You can also sell stuff in /ah (Auction House) to also get some money, Your item will be removed after 2 days time of being in the auction house. There’s also BM’s or Black Markets with better deals for some sell prices. (Check out my friend @I3lizzard_I3east BM, Donor BM #1 I was told it was chilly so bring a sweater to stay warm! (BM means BlackMarket for anyone who was curious)

Question #3. Where do I get food? Will I starve?
    You will not starve unless you purposely try to. There’s countless warps & kits to get food from.
    First off, /kit food gives you some steak to eat, Pig Spawner area at /warp A, Chicken Spawner At /warp B, Another pig spawner at /warp D, Rabbit Spawner at /warp E, Sheep Spawner at /warp F, Cow Spawner at /warp I, and A Mooshroom Spawner at /warp L. M-block also has chickens, cows pigs, and sheep for food!
    I’m sure some people may spare food if you don’t get any these ways!
    (Some Donor blocks also have friendly animal spawners for food!)

Question #4. How do I auction my sword?
    You can auction your sword or any other item by doing /auc <item amount> <bid> <bid increment> <time> You don’t have to do all this but if you want a certain time you can.
    You can also do /ah (Auction House) by doing /ah sell <amount>
    Players can buy your items from the auctions. Auction House items have an expire date

Question #5. What are drugs?
    Drugs are dyes in the prison which give off certain potion effects in minecraft, it’s an alternative to potions, You buy them using cactus. Here is the list of all the current drugs there are in the prison:

Bat - Baby, Kid, & Teen Bat gives you night vision!

Speed - Quickie, Medium and Super Speed all give you speed effect!

Diver - New, Trained & Veteran Diver will give you water breathing effect!

Healer - Healer (only 1 tier) gives regeneration effect!

Steroids - Short, Medium & Long Steroids will give you haste effect!

Ninja - Small, Medium & Quick Ninja will give you a invisibility effect! (to stay hidden!)

Health - Health (only 1 tier) gives insta health for some of your hearts back when you take damage/pvp!

Hops - Small, Medium & Large Hops will give you jump boost effect!

FireFighter - Jr Firefighter & Veteran FireFighter will give you fire resistance effect!

Rocky - Baby, Child, Teen Rocky will give you the strength effect!

Question #6. How do I vote?

You can vote by doing /vote on the server or going to http://cityprison.net/vote and voting on the sites, entering your name and completing a captcha. Then click “send” and your vote will go through into the server getting $1,000 grams and 1 token which can be used at the token sign at spawn. There are 5 sites so you can get 5k per day if you vote everyday, plus top voter rewards if you win in the top 10!

Question #7. How do I get a plot?
    Plots are handy and one time payment (better than a cell in my opinion), The 10x10 plots cost $50k. You can also buy 50x50 Donator plots for $20 USD on the store, and You can also purchase multiple 10x10 plots on the donation store for $5 (may be cheaper if theres a cell open and you only need it for a certain amount of time)

Question #8. How can I tell how long is left on my cell?
    You can tell how much time you have left on your Cell and or Blackmarket by clicking the sign that says [cell] sign For example [cell] Cells2A21 then scroll over the Chest and it will inform you on how long your Cell/Blackmarket is yours until it runs out. It may also say “This cell is currently owned” and tell you the users name with who owns it and time left on it.

Question #9. Why am I in jail?

You are in jail because you failed to give your contraband over to the guard. Contraband can be Enchanted or Regular Swords, Axes, Drugs, Golden Apple types, or Enchanted Armor and tools. The guard or warden will count down from 5 after saying your name chat, which show up green in chat to grab your attention. Donators are allowed enchanted tools and armor, and guards cannot take items from Mob Farms, Plots, or Animal Pens.

Question #10. Where can I see how much time is left on my friend’s ban?
    You can see how much time your friend has on his/her ban at http://cityprison.net/bans/ then type in there username. You can also ask them to login and tell you as well if you have contact with that person.

Question #11. Someone stole an item from my furnace, can you get it back for me?
    Oh no, Well I cannot give back your stolen iron. This is prison after all so one for all and all for one! In all Seriousness I cannot give back your iron from a furnace and or chest. You should’ve been more responsible and not leave the furnace area or forget about the items you had in there. Sorry I cannot retrieve your stolen items. (Good luck next time!)

Question #12. How do I make a black market buy or sell sign?
    You can make a BM or BlackMarket sell or buy sign by:
    <username>
    <amount>
    B <price> or S <price> (can be both on the same sign)
    <item ID/Item>

(You can also see example shops at /warp BM)

Question #13. How do I become chatmod?
    To become chatmod is a step by step process, First off you need to be at least F-Block or above, doesn’t matter your donor rank, but must be at least F rank. Then you can ago to the forums at https://forums.cityprison.net and sign up for an account. After signing up for an account you’ll need to confirm it in your email inbox, because if you don’t you won’t be able to post on threads! If It doesn’t come through instinally you may have to wait till it comes through or check your spam mail. After you confirmed your forum account you are now able to post. Then click the “Forums” tab, scroll down to Application forums that Diamond_Rush1 has posted. Click “ChatMod Application”, then copy the quests from “IGN” to question 26 at the bottom. Then when you’re sure you have it copied you can go back to “Forums” tab, scroll down to “Apply For ChatMod” and then once in that area click “New thread” towards the bottom, and paste your application in there. Make sure you fill out LOTS of info. Adding more detail will help as long as it's not rambling the same sentences!

Question #14. I hate this. Can I buy my freedom with real money?
    There is no “real” freedom in the prison besides achieving the highest rank. You could classify “DrugLord” or “DrugDealer” as freedom because its an open world where you can build, but it mostly used for cactus farms. You can also donate for C,E,G,I & DrugDealer rank on the donation store at http://donate.cityprison.net/ if you prefer to just buy your way up. You can also just rankup normally if you don’t have tons of money to spend.

Question #15. Who owns the server?
    Who owns this server you may ask? Ashour is the owner of the server and Diamond_Rush1 is his partner in crime. Ashour is a lovely man and runs a fantastic server. Diamond is also a cutie ;). Ashour has Skype & Discord. His skype is ashour253 and his discord is Ashour#6062. (Join the discord server through doing /discord on the server, then request the member role in the role-request discord chat)

Question #16. Why is my name green in chat?
    Your name is “green” in chat because someone pinged or said 4 letters of your name. This allows players and or staff to get your attention easily if there’s a lot of spam in the chat or your just not paying attention. (Sometimes people can say other words and it may ping you as well that are similar or are in your minecraft name)

Question #17. What are grams?
    Grams, are the currency of this prison server. For insistence $1k is $1000 grams, $100k is $100,000 grams, and so on.

Q18. How much does a cell cost? How much does a black market stall cost?
    A Black Market stall costs $5k, but You can rent up to 5 days and then extend it every day or wait until the last minute it's up to you! Blackmarket is also a good place to sell or buy items that may not be easy to obtain!

Question #19. How do I escape?
    You can escape the prison by ranking up to the highest rank & surviving throughout the prison trying to stay alive at all costs! Drug Lord allows you to go to an open world but you’ll need to come back to the prison to gather more resources.

Question #20. How do I report a player?
    You can report a player or member by going to https://forums.cityprison.net and logging in or sign up if you don’t already have an account. Once you’ve logged in, click “Forums” tab, scroll down to “Applications” then at the bottom should be “Report a player”, There will be a sticky thread made by Diamond_Rush1 that says “Report a Player Format”, Click that, Copy the questions “IGN” part to “Proof/Evidence, then go back to report a player section, create new thread, and make sure you add as much detail about the report as possible!

Question #21. I fell through the world, can I have my stuff back?
    Unless you have screenshot or video evidence of you losing your certain items, we cannot return your stuff. Sometimes but rarely the void glitch happens. Sorry though I cannot return your stuff sadly, as much as I’d love to. Although I don’t know if video evidence or screenshots work anymore.

Question #22. What are quests and how do I do them?
    Ah the Quests, the big part of the server. Quests are NPC or Non Player Characters that stay still or walk around the prison. They give cool rewards and grams for completion of the quest. You can complete one by right clicking the NPC and a little GUI will pop with an item. You can read what the quest has to say on the item, then click it to accept it. After that you’ll need to gather those resources to give to that NPC. When collected all the resources needed, Head back to that quest, right click with the items and it should give you your reward. Quests are a great way to make money!

Question #23. Can I have OP?
    No, You are not allowed to have OP (/op) on the server. That is for Wardens and SrWardens. If you really would like that “OP” then you could apply for ChatMod or JrGuard and work your way up. But no, You cannot have OP mr/ms prisoner.

Question #24. Am I allowed to have enchanted items?
    You are allowed to have enchanted items, they are able to get from D-block and above with the enchantment table being there. But if caught by a Guard or a Warden they may try to take away the items or contraband! So be careful. Donors such as: $-block, GOD, Platinum, Legendary & Titanium ranks are allowed to have enchanted tools and armor. Guards can still take away Swords, Drugs, Golden Apples & God Apples (Notch Apples)

Question #25. Can you unban my friend? How can they be unbanned?
    If your friend was banned by a staff member I cannot unban them. If its a temporary ban then they have to wait out how long that is. If it's a permanent ban they have to appeal at https://forums.cityprison.net and going to the “Forums” tab scrolling down to the “Appeal a ban” section and then click “Unban Format” made by Diamond_Rush1, then copy the format from “IGN” to “What server you were banned from”, Once you have that copied go back to “Appeal a ban” section, click the “New Thread” button and paste it in there. Make sure to put as much detail and info to help you out about your ban.

Question #26. Can a player be added to my plot or permanent donor cell? If so, how?
    Yes, a player can be added to a plot and or donor cell by asking an Administrator or a Commander, or one of the Wardens to trust that player to the plot. Trusting them allows them to interact with your stuff when your offline. You can also do /plot add <name> for free on your plot, but they can only use your stuff when your account is online.

(Thanks to everyone who took the time out of there day to read my ChatMod application. I am open to all suggestions and tell me if I have messed anything up. As always see you on the server and have a wonderful day!)

• Like Like x 1
  2. TidalxWave

TidalxWave New Member
    Support Titanium Member

This is such a detailed and well written application! Also, youre one of the sweetest people on the server and you're very active. Such a good candidate for staff and i wish you the best of luck. Big +1 for you smiles!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Zarpin

Zarpin New Member

Good application man, well organized (unlike mine lol), good detail, and you're an amazing guy. Best of luck <333!!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 18k

18k New Member

<3 You are so kind and so helpful, You are one of my favourite people to talk to on the server. The application is amazing so much detail you really worked hard +1111

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

This is a good application but You're not online that much.

6. ThomasGoldie

ThomasGoldie Member
    Titanium Member

+1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Tradie

Tradie New Member
    Moderator Titanium Member

I see him online almost everyday. Activity isn't an issue.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. BrOsChErRy

BrOsChErRy New Member
    Support Titanium Member

my fault then xD

• Like Like x 1
  9. jrdxix

jrdxix Member
    Moderator Wiki Team Titanium Member

+1. I love Smiley so Smiley gets +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Dodo

Dodo Member

+1 hey smiley :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Dano1556

Dano1556 New Member
    Titanium Member

Application looks great Smiley, you’re amazing and kind with everyone in CP that I have seen, you are relaxed and patient and you’d make an amazing staff. Even better than me best of luck

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. gougoumath

gougoumath Well-Known Member

#12 gougoumath, Mar 13, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

+1, will be a GOLDen staff member.

#iykyk

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Smiley563.

Smiley563. Member
    Support Member

Thank you all for the support so far, it means a lot! :D

15. Dodo

Dodo Member

No problem dad, just remember that my stuff is in your 11th plot :) lmao nah but I think you’d be good staffy boi

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

I’m going to add more to this. Smiley is level-headed, he’s pretty nice, and knows the rules. He treats everyone fairly and doesn’t attack people based off of their actions. He’d be a great addition to the staff team. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Dodo

Dodo Member

Imagine this was discord ok? **Dick sucking 100** no cap

18. Sman0305

Sman0305 Active Member
    Titanium Member

Nope, he’s just currently the best applicant

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Jives203

Jives203 New Member